RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

I ordered 2 rugs. I received the runner promptly; however, the second rug has not arrived and will not until next Monday(Nov 13th).
The rugs were lovely but the shipping was horrible. We were out of town fromOctober 14-21 and I asked on the order to please ship the order on October 19 as we would be home in plenty of time to have it delivered. We even received an acknowledgement that the rugs would be shipped on October 19 as we requested. While on vacation I received an email that they had been shipped prior to the date we requested. I had to contact UPS to advise them not to deliver the rugs and hold them for my return so I could pick them up on Monday October 23. Instead of having the rugs delivered to my residence I had to drive to the UPS office and load the rugs in my car and bring them into my home. Why was my request to ship the rugs on October 19, 2017 ignored.
RugStudio is rated 4.87 based on 2,746 reviews