RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Prompt and fair price
Custom service was very helpful after I received wrong rug.
No Rug.. Backordered.. did get a refund
The experience was good but the rug is not at all appropriate for a household with pets. The loops are large and loose and easy to pull apart (and trip over).
haven't received it yet......hope it is as good as it looks in the pictures
ordered two rugs, they offered quick service, called when one of them was backordered so we ordered next size up which worked great. We will definitely use them a gain in the future.
Hopefully, by completing this survey, a savings will also apply. Thank you
Excellent, really quick response from the associate. Very helpful!
I ordered a rug months ago and still have not received it. It was backordered and we were not made aware of that until after purchasing.
RugStudio shopping online experience was fine. Disappointed however in the quality of my carpet. I bought a clearance runner; it was faded and sheds...
Very large rug cane folded in a box, box was open and there was a dirt spot on the back (it had been raining that day). The delivery guy said the box weighed over 100lbs and left it at the bottom of our front steps.
1) Great Rug – need additional larger area rug size??? Can you assist?
Item Number: 113817x3
Loloi Terrace TC-08 Orange / Lemon
2' 5'' X 3' 9'' Price $33.11

2) This pad doesn’t work, rug moves on the carpet – does not stay in place??
MSM Inc. Magic Stop Pad For Rugs On Carpet 4' X 6'

Otherwise, I rate Rug Studio as one of the best go to places for RUGS.
Thank you.
Great so far!
Good selection and easy to order. Delivered quickly and is a great rug.
Cute attractive area rugs... missing an opportunity not offering horse theme rugs for all the horsey people out there... The rug came in a fairly timely manner but wished it could have come sooner... but it came! Thanks
Consistently good quality attractive rugs with prompt delivery.
Very professional.
It’s took my three months to get my rug.
The charge on my credit card went through with no issues on the day my order was placed. Was told that item would be sent out around Sept 22. Sept 28 emailed and not responded to. Called and was told that yes it appears it will be shipping in next day or so. Did not receive. Called again on October 5 and was told they were checking and would get with me next day. Still no answer. Getting ready to write some poor reviews. It appears I may have been scammed.
Hi Adrian,
We do apologize for the delay in your shipment. Unfortunately, this manufacturer, like many across the US, is running behind due to their decreased staff. We contacted them again today, and they assured us that your order is shipping no later than tomorrow, so you should receive tracking within the next 24-48 hours.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
Excellent service, product exactly as pictured! Love the rugs!!!
RugStudio is rated 4.87 based on 2,646 reviews