Saga Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Saga

How would you rate Saga ?

"I like SAGA.I have no complaints whatsoever. I like it that their call centres are in the UK. I have both my house insurance and motor insurance with SAGA. No complaints with either."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 hours ago
"Good customer and at good price as well."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
Stanley William
Verified Reviewer
"They were very helpful and answered all our questions ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"I have used saga before and I just like their way of dealing with everything and they are always friendly and polite"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"The website was so simple to use, and the response was more or less immediate"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Easy way to sort your insurance"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I had a small fire in the kitchen, I rang the helpline I was advised to get an estimate, the assessor came round agreed repair all within a week. So I was very satisfied."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very quick and easy way to get Insurance. Had to cancel policy as the car was sold, and found the refund system very easy and quick. Great Company."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have found the service reasonable and easy to organise, and however I have not needed to make a claim, which may be a different storey but so far am very happy with their service. Thank you"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very quick an easy helpfull staff on phone an they rang back when they said they would the following day cant complian"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I had an accident in Feb 2016 agreed with 3rd party that it was a 50/50 fault. The only damage on my car was a paint scuff on the plastic bumper which polished out. Upon renewal I was surprised to see that my premium had gone up considerably, despite having no claims protection and not claiming on my own policy. Upon renewal last October I tried to get cover elsewhere but couldn't because of this outstanding claim; this is some 18 months plus after the accident. Despite numerous telephone calls I haven't been able to get the matter resolved and am still paying the higher premium. I look forward to my renewal in the hope that premiums have reduced."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I asked for, but never received a hard copy of my certificate, as I requested."
"Great service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Since joining this year I have received excellent service. I have also joined up to the saga possibilities, which offer some great deals and competions. I recently received an email to say that i had won an evening with LULU at the Tower bridge, so surprised I called Saga to check if it was a scam, it was for real. Also had some complimentary cinema ticket. Really pleased."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I have a fairly new BMW. I hit a pot hole which damaged the steering rack. Obviously I wanted the car to be repaired by BMW. Saga agreed to this but said I had now forfeited the right to a hire car and demanded that BMW send an estimate, pictures of the damage and pictures of the car etc etc. BMW, efficient as always, collected the car at 4pm and by 9am the next morning had identified the repair needed, sent the documentation to Saga and has said they can repair the car today! I have been told by Ash at Saga that authorisation for the repair will now take 24-48 hours which takes us into the weekend and of course the following week. I will now have to hire a car. Not impressed."
"I am very pleased I used Saga - their customer service operatives are really helpful, and the policy was excellent value for money - I saved over £200 by choosing them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Although I used a comparison web site to find the best deal there was an option to phone saga and talk to a representative. Everything went smoothly, the person I spoke to was friendly and helpful, all my questions were answered and because I had already filled out the form online it was so easy to get a policy that suited me."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I would rather drive uninsured than give this lot any more custom"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"So far very good customer care over the phone which means a lot as I am hard of hearing and calls can be difficult."
Saga is rated 4.25 based on 458 reviews