Saga Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Saga

How would you rate Saga ?

(optional)

420 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Very poor customer relations

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Saga in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very poor customer relations"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Like all insurance companies, when you are signing up, they can't do enough for you but, once you have signed up... I had a minor shunt 6 months before signing up while with another insurance company. My 'claim' was dropped by the offender in a minor prang. As I had no damage I was happy and made no reference to it when signing up for Saga. Saga then added 68 pounds and 74 pence on to my policy. When I called to question this, I got a very different side to Saga. Almost 'Little Britain' style... "Computer says no". Even to weird amount was not explained to me. I recently changed vehicles and purchased a newer and smaller engine car. I also moved to an insurance standard, cheaper area. All of which should have brought the price down but, guess what? The 'underwriters' wouldn't transfer the insurance I had to the new car and had to take out... another policy. Which was nearly double the original quote. The sad and really annoying thing is that Saga were still the cheapest. I suppose you get what you pay for, and no amount of free plants are going to make up for that. Car insurance is just one big money making con."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"So far so good,it's fine ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"easy and efficient"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Could not provide NCD , saga eventually cancelled my insurance, then after obtaining alternative insurance , they could! I cancelled and their charges were 50% of my original premium, TOXIC Do not even consider"
"Great service, answered all my questions, would definitely recommend."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service always deal with a James Turner who is very professional, polite and has exceptional people skills. An asset to the organisation"
"very expensive i thought it was over 50s insurance but turns out not to be."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"to renew the policy would cost about 25% more for year 2 . too much."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent service and costs."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"your ratings only go up to very good.i would rate saga above this.excellent."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Charges for changing insurance to a crutitsy car charges high. Not helpful on phone with garage we wanted to fix car .as result we paid for do ing car ourselves."
Susan
"saved me £80"
"Excellent service and reasonable price."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Unexpectedly pricey wouldn’t use again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"A good comprehensive level of cover for Buildings and Contents Insurance at a competative premium. The printed documents were sent promptly and clear to understand. I have dealt with Saga before and found them very good to deal with over the phone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I used to insure with SAGA some years ago, but found the cost of the policy kept going up every year despite making no claims so I shopped around and went to Direct Line and saved over £100 at the time. Have been with Direct Line for a few years and same thing began to happen policy kept increasing in price. Surprise, surprise came back to SAGA and saved quite a bit on the policy! Wouldn't it be nice if insurance companies stopped exploiting loyal customers by inflating annual premiums, but instead thought about rewarding loyalty. No problems with the policy, but the proof of the pudding would if you have to make a claim. Nice that it included European Cover as this is sometimes is an additional charge."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"OK BUT A BIT ON THE DEAR SIDE"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"A wonderful tour of Chile, Argentina and Brazil, which ticked all the boxes. Congratulations to tour guide Zeca Cordero whose knowledge, sense of humour, attention to detail and excellent English helped to ensure the success of this well thought out trip. Thanks too to the enthusiastic local guides and drivers."
"Easy to deal with and quite efficient, the premium was as good as any of the other quotes that I received and therefore I've re- insured with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago