SEUR Reviews

of reviewers recommend SEUR

Tell us how SEUR made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Han pasado casi dos semanas desde que Seur me contactó para decirme que mi paquete se estaba entregando ese mismo día. Dos horas después, el único otro correo electrónico que recibí de ellos me dijo que, de hecho, la entrega ya se había intentado 15 minutos antes de la notificación previa que recibí. Desde entonces, no hubo respuesta a pesar de enviar correos electrónicos y probar el número de teléfono. ¡Sin esperanza!
It is almost two weeks since Seur contacted me to say the my package was being delivered on that same day. Two hours later the only other email that I have received from them told me that the delivery had in fact already been attempted 15 minutes prior to the prior notice I was given. Since then, no response despite sending emails and trying the phone number. Hopeless!
Nothing changed in the service. Still incompetent
I live close to the store and it has been a week since they received the package and still noone showed up with it
Worst company ever ! Avoid
Disgusting to keep lying people are not home when you "tried to deliver" when we are on lockdown and everyone is at home. Don't understand why amazon still works with this awful, horrible company.
Horrible service. Unfortunately I couldn’t have chosen the delivery provider by myself otherwise I would never use SEUR.
I was expecting my package to arrive on 03/01. On that day a courier called to my door three times, I opened to him but he never appeared. So I had to rearrange the delivery for the next day, morning of 03/02. That day the package never arrived, not in the morning neither in the noon or evening. Okay, so the next day (the package is already late for 2 days) I called to SEUR to hear that my package was “not on the route” of a courier, that’s why it didn’t arrive! Not on the route even though I ordered delivery for that very day! Still waiting for my package to come on 03/03. Not sure it will arrive though
Always late picking up/delivering.
Worst telephone assistance ever with helpless, incompetent, and offensive telephonists.
Two times already SEUR doesn't even bother to deliver the package and then sends me a message that I was absent when I had been at home all day. It's a disaster that this is Amazon's default delivery service. Never opt for it if you have a choice!
No tengo palabras para describir la frustración que me producen empresas que como SEUR se ríen de sus clientes. SEUR miente sobre el tiempo de entrega, tienen un número de tarificación adicional (902) cuando eso está prohibido por legislación europea, contestan mal al teléfono (eso si se te ocurre elegir una opción en el contestador automático que te permita hablar con un humano)
¿¿¿¿¿¿y sigue existiendo????? Porqué???? qué es lo que falla en este país? Es como para volverse loco, sólo los más fuertes pueden lidiar con empresas tan irrespetuosas.

Si alguien lee esto, que supongo que sí, por favor considerad haceros miembros de una organización de consumidores fuerte e independiente porque si no tienen miembros y medios, no pueden actuar contra compañías que son la verguenza del país, y hay muchas por desgracia.
Y los poderes públicos qué hacen para proteger a los ciudadanos de los abusos de tales compañias???
The woman that I just spoke with was rude and very unprofessional. They were supposed to deliver the package last Thursday, which due to holidays it got delayed which was fine. Supposedly they went over to my house on Saturday, which I doubt and I never got any call or message. Then they said it will arrive on Monday, no one came,I called and they say that they did not have time...!, Tuesday either, called today to be treated as if I was offending them. Meanwhile the app did not change the status so I have no way to see when the package arrives. So it's been a week and I still don't have my package. It has been booked for 24h delivery!!
Unable to find the address, they return the goods to the sender. This happens every time. They ask me to follow their app to follow my parcel. I see their car and my house, but the car is never near me although the app says the parcel will arrive in nnn minutes. Extremely frustrating!
Increíblemente mal servicio. Me enteré entrando en la web de casualidad de que mi paquete no había llegado a su destinatario. Sino, ellos tan felices de no entregar el paquete sin dar cuenta ni al destinatario ni al que lo manda. No hay manera de contactar con ellos por teléfono dejándome totalmente desamparada. No avisan de cuando van tampoco...no se si llegaran a recibir mi paquete
Das Allerletzte.obwohl alle Angaben richtig zu doof die Adresse zu finden und zu faul anzurufen.Da hilft nur noch Sammelklage und Schadenersatz
Two different deliveries from the UK to my home in Portugal never made it and ended up being sent back to the UK with the explanation that my address was either incorrect or simply didn't exist! Other delivery attempts have been equally frustrating. Incompetent and lazy drivers, who do not take the time to even call a customer on how to get directions to their house. I have NEVER dealt with such idiots in my life and fret EVERY TIME a company uses SEUR to deliver packages to me.
horrendo, no viene mi paquete. imposible hablar con ellos
Been waiting in for three days first and second day they gave different delivery times but never arrived said they had tried to deliver but i was not available,never went out of house.
Third day said the did not have house number ,so how could they have been to house,gave them number they gave me a delivery time and never appeared.
Totally incompetent.
They sent me an update ”nobody’s at home” while I was at home waiting for my parcel. Later same evening a new update “Delivered” Tried repeatedly to contact them. No reply. So basically Seur stole my parcel which I paid 207.34€ for.
I'm so jealous of the people who got email communications from SEUR. I only get deafening silence. At this point I'd gladly crawl on my hands and knees to a pick up point if it meant I would finally receive my item. And yes, that stupid lying message on the tracking page saying they couldn't find the address makes me want to break things.
I have been waiting all day for a parcel to arrive after Seur sent me a sms yesterday stating that it will be delivered today yet it is now past 20.00 and I have waisted the whole day and then to top it up I am expected to pay the costly calls to customer service. This has got to be a joke because if it isn't it has to be the worst courrier service I have had to deal with by far . Terrible, terrible terrible service, never again will I be using them and this is not the first time it has happened to me.I have had a bad experience everytime with this company. I will never use this company again and will never order from anyone who uses them too. Giving them 1 star is way to generous. Oh and please be advised that if you want to send a package heavier than 10kg you can not book it online and instead you will be directed to call customer service number which is a 902 premium number, so just for a quote you will be charged.
Will never buy from a company that uses this waste of space courier company. Never once attempted to deliver even though they claimed to have twice. And on 2 days tracking says out for delivery but no attempts made but at least they didn’t say they had. Should not be operating. Avoid Avoid Avoid
SEUR is rated 1.00 based on 58 reviews