SEUR Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend SEUR

How would you rate SEUR ?

"SEUR gets the money from customers calling their paid number, thats why they never deliver. And Amazon is probably paying nothing to them, because they earn enough from the calls. For every delivery they dont make they get 5 to 20# on complaining paid calls. See now?"
"Want to waste a few days staying in for a parcel that is never ever going to be delivered - then go online and place an order through any company in Spain that uses Seur - you will not be disappointed - I wasn't. They truly are a a company that "does what it says on the tin" as long as the tin says bunch of unreliable tw@ts."
"Terrible Service from Seur. I ordered a pick up online, and prepaid via paypal. I RECONFIRMED with their phone line and they gave me a tracking. All ok, except they never picked up the package, I called and they said the pick up was cancelled.. ? Invented by them and this is the second time they have done this to me... They do not call you or reschedule they just cancelled. Then Customer Service was super rude and did not identify the problem and "rescheduled" the pick up for the next day... Quoting 3 x the online price. They told me that if I order over the phone it is more expensive! that is Customer Service from Seur!! Instead of helping fix their mistake the make me waste hours, hang up on me twice then quote me rather than the original 25€ now 68€!!!!!! This is common practice for Seur to without warning cancel your pickups/guaranteed deliveries... THEY SIMPLY DO NOT CARE. Avoid Seur at all costs if you want customer service"
Alison Walker
Verified Reviewer
"They LIED saying they tried to deliver my parcel. I was at my front door, which is on the main street, for hours that day with my neighbours. No Seur van arrived! Yet on the live tracking it said that tgey had attempted to deliver at 4.01pm. A blatant lie! I have tried ringing tgem 3 times, both yesterday and twice this morning. No reply! They have, according to their own system, had my parcel for 5 days. This company is dishonest, disreputable and not fit for purpose. They are a total shambles."
Marisa McLuskey
Unverified Reviewer
"I strongly recommend not to use SEUR INTERNATIONAL services. My bike was collected on 16.3.18 from Barcelona and I’m still waiting for it to be delivered. I had to contact the Depot myself because SEUR SPAIN don’t speak the language. ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!!!"
"Absolutely terrible!"
Amir Sanchez
Verified Reviewer
"Awful service. They don't have a proper phone to call, and they answer only after insisting several hours. Deliveries are delayed, or postponed by them, and they claim you were not present (a lie). Finally you have to pick the package at their center few days later, as they refuse to deliver even if it is their fault. AVOID THEM"
"purchased an item from the UK, was estimated it would take 12 to 14 days for the package to arrive, its been over a 35 days. The seller is even at a lost with SEUR."
"Everything is wrong with them. They do not deliver the packages on time, then they claim it was delivered. They cannot find my apartment even though i live in a city and all other delivery services have no problem finding it. Amazon uses them and i hate it every time they do because they are absolutely the most incompetent company i have ever seen. They should be out business with their service."
"Unfortunately there isn't a zero to rate SEUR. No delivery but tracking said we were not at home presumably to keep their rating high with Amazon. Why do Amazon use SEUR. I have found nothing but complaints dating back to 2015 and beyond. Their phone never gets answered. You just hang online waiting to get cut off. 707 number which cost me over 5€ in calls with no one answering the phone after 2 days of trying. Amazon keep telling me to call SEUR number to rearrange a delivery. There website to rebook delivery doesnt work. Amazon have rebooked delivery three times each time saying no one home. They just lie. No one has been any where near our home. They have had my mobile contact and not once called me. They are less than incompetent."
"NEVER DELIVERY ON TIME, LIARS ASSHOLES AND USELESS. AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
António De Sá
Verified Reviewer
"Useless company, when they don't deliver they don't response to enquiries about the deliver. Packages are lost and there is no response from them, useless..."
"I gave this company 1 star only because I could not give them nothing, they blatantly lie on their tracking systems to ensure their service levels stay good, we have now waited in 5 days for a delivery, checking tracking system every day, it show 2 days where they say they have attempted delivery and left cards, and 3 where they say they cannot find our house as the address is wrong, go onto the email they send you and there is our address in blue, click on it and a satellite map appears with our house on it with a map pin right in the middle of our roof, only house in road, they don't even bother looking for us, I even sent them a map and 2 phone numbers, can't be bothered to contact me, what a waste of time they are. Worst company in the history of transport. Stay away from them."
"Absolute worst experience I’ve ever had dealing with a company. They could not figure out how to deliver my package to me even though i was home, their customer service was rude, their website was broken, they wouldn’t let me pick my package up, and in the end I couldn’t get my package until a week too late."
No I Want The World To Know
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered from amazon and 4 weeks later no teabags phone and email very difficult to get through but I persevered and got people who said ie tomorrow in the afternoon?really ! still waiting ,hopeless"
USELESS Delivery Service
Verified Reviewer
"USELESS! I ordered something from Amazon Spain and they sent the item through SEUR... The item was "delivered" but I never signed for anything and never received anything. The problem is that you cannot call them as you have to phone a 700 number that costs you an arm and a leg and then when you eventually get through, they cant say who signed for the item and where it was delivered. TOTALLY useless company - do not understand why Amazon or anyone else would use them."
"The worst delivery company! I've been waiting to receive my parcel for more a month already! and nobody from SEUR is attending my claims, they just ignore me and they have lost it not even taken any responsibility. Do not hire this company if you want your delivery to arrive to its destination successfully!"
Mr Paul Anning
"SEUR are quite possibly the worst delivery company in Spain. They don't deliver when they say, their website 'parcel tracking' system is a joke, often their drivers will call you and ask you to meet them somewhere close - this could be many miles away - or they blatantly lie and say that they tried to deliver and no one was in, when you've waited in all day. I've met one decent driver for SEUR, and I do feel sorry for the abuse he gets as a driver. SEUR obviously give their drivers too many packages and too little time for them to deliver. As a logistics company, they are failing badly. I simply do not understand why business use them for deliveries - except that they must be the cheapest."
SEUR is rated 1.00 based on 20 reviews