SEUR Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does SEUR deliver?

How can I contact SEUR?

Tell us how SEUR made you happy

"SEUR Spain is the worst delivery company I have ever seen. And they are layers! After several problems with their deliveries this last one in Zaragoza (delivery 19/01/2019 ) they point a window to deliver from 13h00 to 15h00. I have been at home the ALL TIME. No delivery and in SEUR web they said that no one was at home. LIES, LIES and more LIES! Now I am waiting for today (21/01) FOR ALL DAY. No timeline from SEUR. I cannot go out, I cannot work. SEUR works quite well in Portugal. In Spain DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!"
Are you SEUR? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"WORSE SERVICE EVER This is actually the first time I write a review - but there have been too many problems with this company in the past - I live in the countryside on the Balears..they never ever managed to deliver to where I live - nor do they phone me to arrange a meeting point in the village near where I live...wich all other companies a capable of - one week ago I received an email saying my parcel will be delivered same day - nothing happened - next day nothing happened again - so to make things more easier I redirected the parcel online to be dropped off at my local Seur Drop Off Point...next day looked online and it said it will be delivered there same day - guess what? nothing happend..today, 5 days later I looked online and saw the status of my sending was changed to'there is a problem with the adress' please enterinformation to solve this???? so I placed a complaint and phoned customer service but until now - I don't have my parcel..never ending story..I have no idea how a company like this can survive...."
"I sent myself a package and paid 51 euros for it's delivery on Eurosender. They picked the company DPD without my knowledge to send from the Netherlands to Spain, and in Spain they used Seur DPD didn't come to collect it on the appointed day after setting a time and sending a notification. It took them almost a week to come pick it up. I packed a few fragile items, but I packed it in such a way they'd have to beat my package or let it fall from a great height to break anything. They broke something that was extremely difficult to break, smashed all the items on the top (that were well wrapped, to prevent breaking, although they were not fragile), and basically messed up half of the package. Then Seur refused to bring it to my house, on the grounds that it was visibly damaged, open and stained (it was not open when they gave it to us, but it was taped with a different tape over the original, so maybe they peeled it off and was retaped afterwards. It was not as damaged on the outside as they claimed, and they said they were trying to get a refund, but then we wouldn't get our package). We had to call customer service before sending and before we got it, and spent a lot of money and time in those calls. We were eventually sent to pick it up from a warehouse, instead of getting it delivered. Never working with any of these companies again."
"Did not deliver. Claimed that they had tried to deliver. Delivery had been refused. Liars and worse. Untrustworthy in the extreme"
"Absolute terrible service. We have had deliveries from SEUR without a problem for 4 years. They changed the driver and now we don't get anything. They say they have been when they haven't, they say parcels are delivered when they aren't, they say my address doesn't exist. They don't respond to messages, emails .. it goes on....."
"Yes, be SORRY because SEUR sucks BIG TIME! WHERE IS MY PARCEL??Presumably your drivers collect their parcels for the day and head off. Unbelievable that they can`t find one`s address when all info, tracking number, name, address, email, zip code, mobile number is issued. Seems their time is spent drinking coffee and smoking and when they have had enough they head back to the depot and report that they could not find the address. REALLY??? WE PAY for deliveries. Your client service is a disgrace. You expect me to drive 45 minutes to Eiras in Coimbra to collect my parcel, because your stupid driver could not find my house!!! One sits for days at home waiting and no SEUR deliveries. You are a disgrace to the people of PORTUGAL. You don`t even answer your phones. Employ people with the correct skills and customer service experience and issue your drivers with phones and GPS`s...surely this is not rocket science"
"Atrocious. Promised a timed delivery for each day for two days. Never showed up. Never contacted me despite having all details. Day 3. On their website said ‘my order will arrive today 18:00 - 19:00’. I waited in at home again, looking out in the road, which is very quiet, and I would immediately see and hear a van. 18:15. Message from Seur. Driver tried to deliver but could not find address. No sign of any van at anytime. Very strange. Correos find my address. Taxis find my address. Even pizza delivery fund my address. But a so called specialist delivery company claims not to have been able to. Or could they possibly just not be bothered because its towards the end of the day........surely not lol"
"Same as everyone else. Paid £55 for a delivery. Said they tried to deliver - never did. emailed phoned no response. Now a week later i have a message saying due to my absence i have to pick it up. Im ok with that but lets see if its there!!!"
"Your company is useless. tu compañía es inútil"
"Are they serious? I order two expensive items from Amazon, from the same seller They supposed to deliver on Monday, I was at home waiting when I see from the Amazon interface that they tried the delivery but I was not at home... really? no one ringed the bell or tried to call me! One week the package stock on their warehouse, I call and the answer is always "Tomorrow we deliver it". Thursday they delivered only one of the package, and the other one no one know why but is still stock on their warehouse. They give me a direct line to call and when I call it was a normal general call centre line.... are you kidding me?? Seriously, avoid this company"
"They do not ring the bell, they do not call, they do not leave notification of attempt to deliver. How do we know they are really delivering something ? it is a scam"
"Hola Atención al Cliente, Hice un pedido el Jueves y todavía no lo he recibido. He visto que han enviado con SEUR y ahora lo entiendo todo. SEUR es la peor empresa de reparto que existe. Uno solo tiene que mirar en Google reviews, Trust Pilot o en Facebook para ver la cantidad de gente que no recibe sus paquetes. Anteriormente ya tuve muchos problemas para recibir paquetes de otras empresas a través de Seur. La razón por qué utilice vuestra página web es porqué pensava que el Corte Inglés era una empresa seria. Podía haber pedido lo mismo, más barato en cualquier otra tienda online. Escogí El Corte Inglés pensando que haríais la entrega profesionalmente y a tiempo. Nunca hubiera pensado que vuestra empresa se dejaria dañar la reputación por utilizar un transportista como SEUR. Son unos estafadores! Nunca más haré un pedido online en el Corte Ingles. Además de perderme como cliente, también perderan unos cuantos de mi entorno (amigos y familiares). Me parece que tienen una politica comercial genial! Sigan así, que Amazon se los comerá vivos. Un saludo, Un cliente insatisfecho."
"We live in Benitachell on Costa Blanca and ordered a "Throw" from Amazon Spain on line. Received an email from SEUR stating that it would be delivered on Friday, but they tried to deliver it Thusday, when we were out. We phoned them and after holding on for about 15 minutes on a premium rate 902 line, managed to speak to someone with limited English, who told us it was out for delivery on Friday. One of us remained at home all day and it didn't arrive. We phoned again on Friday with similar delays and they assured us it would be delivered on Monday. Again we waited to no avail and emailed them with no response. On Tuesday we phoned Amazon and spoke to someone in English, who called SEUR whilst we were holding on and the could not even give Amazon a satisfactory answer. Amazon are refunding our money and said that in the unlikely event of our product arriving, we could keep it. The SEUR website says they have an English speaking section. THEY DON'T. DON'T USE THEM!"
"I was told Seur would call me on the day of delivery, this did not happen. I then received an email with two phone numbers, one for 'customers with an account' and one for those who didn't. I chose the latter, which did not work. The first one led me through many options and when I finally spoke to someone various unsatisfactory outcomes occurred (I was cut of again, I was put through to the 'Malaga office' who couldn't help me, etc.). I could go on but in essence their processes are rubbish, their internal comms poor, their staff know what to say but are not helpful, and they are the worst delivery company EVER! I am still waiting for the TV I ordered over a week ago."
"I ordered a couple of items from Amazon while on holiday in Spain. Seur was the designated delivery company for 3 items. The other items I ordered was delivered by another courier and arrived on the promised date. Seur pretended to deliver my package on 2 occasions (once I sat outside the appartment and saw the Seur guy drive past!). They then pretended to deliver the package at a dropoff, informed me via e-mail, but it was never at the pickup point. Their customer service and duty of care is non-existant! Not to be used or trusted. #amazon should not use a comapny with this poor attitude."
"Terrible terrible service. The most ignorant and difficult to communicate with. Wether in English or in Spanish - the worst service I have ever received from any company. This company should be shut down and re opened under different rules, management and name. They should be ashamed. I was forced to use DPD (Seur in Spain) on few occasions and I will tell you now - I rather use pigeons for better service."
"The same complaint as everyone else. Stayed in for 2 days and they stated that I had requested a change of address which I did not. Cannot get through to telephone number provided by Amazon. Shocked that Amazon is using this carrier."
"Same story as everyone else. The tracking site says that they have attempted delivery several times, but this a lie, especially when you are at home all day waiting for the delivery. It is impossible to call them and you are kept waiting for ever! They then promise a new delivery within a few days, and this still does not happen. I am still waiting! I will end up having to drive over an hour to Alicante to the pick up point! I will certainly never buy goods using Seur ever again!"
"SEUR gets the money from customers calling their paid number, thats why they never deliver. And Amazon is probably paying nothing to them, because they earn enough from the calls. For every delivery they dont make they get 5 to 20# on complaining paid calls. See now?"
"Want to waste a few days staying in for a parcel that is never ever going to be delivered - then go online and place an order through any company in Spain that uses Seur - you will not be disappointed - I wasn't. They truly are a a company that "does what it says on the tin" as long as the tin says bunch of unreliable tw@ts."
SEUR is rated 1.00 based on 38 reviews