Sewoong International Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Sewoong International Reviews

About Sewoong International:

BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Tell us how Sewoong International made you happy
Received the TREK bottom bracket replacement exactly on the date promised, hopefully this solution is the answer to a creaking poorly designed TREK bottom bracket!
International order came on time, and arrived in good condition.
Very prompt and good communication- would be happy to use again
It 18 days to receive my order but it was good in the end I understand that there is problems with the postal services
Happy with my order
Arrived on time as promised 🙌
looks ok, didn't use it yet
Busch and muller light arrived on time and works great, good price as well thanks
Sewoong International 5 star review on 22nd January 2024
Very Fast service, as described. Perfect fit.
A great solution to a creaking TREK bottom bracket!
Received my BB90 Token bottom bracket quickly. Works perfectly!
GOODS ARRIVED ON TIME AND IN PERFECT CONDITION .
Very very bad experience with this Cie. Purchased a SUNRACE cassette. After 3 weeks without news (order underway) I contacted the helpdesk to discover they did not take account my order. Cost me over 30€ the shipment. I ve never received the item. Seems to be delivered according the tracking (where ?). The customer support center is useless: never an answer. Close the ticket ASAP open another one. I was not reimbursed. I do not recommand.
My item was delivered promptly and in perfect condition
I ordered TWO Giro Aether Fit System Replacement for my Giro helmet. My credit card was charged for 2 but I only received one. Contacted Help Desk and a ticket was opened. The ticket was closed without any contact regarding the resolution outcome. I have all transaction details regarding my order. At this time I cannot recommend this company.
Ordered BMC ICS - ICS 2 spacers, for days kept giving me the run around on the post office was closed - holiday and i was ok with this. They told me 2x after that they would provide me the tracking in 24 hours which they did not. If you are going to purchase from them, make sure you use paypal, i did. I inform paypal about gettting the run around on my order and showed them the correspondence via email and i received a full refund.
Piad £10 delivery fro £6 item because it was in stock. 3 weeks later it still hasn't arrived and is 'processing'. meither the support email address or message forma ctually go anywhere so can't contact. I wish I'd read other reviews before using this useless site.
I brought a fox tailgate pad and paid for express postage and it arrived a week after this period and I wasn’t offered a refund. Also the pad came folded in half, when the packaging specifically says do not bend. It didn’t arrive in fox packing just wrapped in bubble wrap and white plastic. Also on top of this the leather is faded in sections. My overall experience wasn’t great.
Thank you very much for the following on the item not showing as delivered. Slow despatch. Item now only showing as in transit to Australia after 2 weeks. Australia Post showing as in transit to Sydney with delivery to Perth next week. This will be 3 weeks after order.
I have received one half of the order, hopefully the other out stock item will follow soon. Respons to email so far has been good
Sewoong International is rated 3.7 based on 1,307 reviews