Sewoong International Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Sewoong International Reviews

About Sewoong International:

BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

WILL PARKER
Sewoong International 3 star review on 15th February 2020
Sewoong International 5 star review on 17th December 2019
KAR LOCK
Livraison assez rapide et support de siège exactement se que je cherchais
I needed a lightweight tail light for my lightweight rear fender. It fits the bill nicely! I just wonder why I can't find B&M's bottle generators anywhere! Not everyone can afford hub generators. I have 3 older English bikes.
Perfect as offered ! Thank You !
WARNING! The company sent the wrong product. Despite the several emails I sent, it refused to offer a refund or replacement. Your best bet if you get scammed by this company is to contact your credit card company and ask it to issue a refund for the purchase.
2 items arrived on August 25 2022 in good shape and on time as per my order information. Thank you
BicycleHero.com was the only company I could find that had the parts I needed. I was a bit skeptical ordering internationally, but I ordered anyway. I received my full order in original factory packaging within about two weeks. It did take a bit longer than I had expected, but really not an issue. I could not be happier with the product and service and plan on ordering from them again in the future!
I did receive my order very timely only about a week after ordering through Canada Post. This was the first time I had ordered directly from an overseas cycle parts manufacturer/supplier, rather than from a North American distributor or local retailer which typically have higher prices and longer delivery times. So I was understandably anxious that my order actually would be delivered - and I was not disappointed. However, despite what it did say on my order confirmation that I could trace my shipment after leaving Asia, I could not trace it at any time by clicking anywhere on that confirmation page, so I was very relieved once it showed up in the mail.
I ordered a part two months ago. I was told as part of the order process that I would be advised of when the item would be shipped. Delivery was quoted at 10-12 days for international. After two weeks nothing happened. I sent at least 3 emails to their support centre. None of which were answered. I then had to get PayPal involved to start a case to recover my money. Naturally you have to wait. After a 6 weeks, out of the blue I get a notification that my item is coming from Korea. Not what I was expecting. 9 weeks after placing my order items have turned up. I have no idea whether they are genuine or not. Terrible service. Will not use again.
It is your local post office. This is your tracking information from Royal Mail. Thursday 11 August 2022 07:33 Due to be delivered today by Chew Stoke SUDO 03:10 Due to be delivered today by Bristol MC Wednesday 10 August 2022 17:22 Item has left our International Processing Centre LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom Saturday 06 August 2022 07:09 Item at UK customs LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom 07:09 Item Received LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom Wednesday 03 August 2022 04:30 Item Leaving overseas Korea (Republic of) Thursday 28 July 2022 05:24 Item received at Korea (Republic of)
Item received. All good. Thanks.
Got the email asking how the delivery was before the item was delivered. Looks like someone created the label then forgot to mail the item. 2 weeks later when they emailed to ask how my purchase was I let them know I never received then it looks like they lit a fire and dropped it in the post box. From the other reviews posted, looks like Carl from shipping is asleep on the job most of the time. Item came relatively quickly after it was actually sent though so no complaints other than someone just dropping the ball actually mailing the item
Excellent item - slow delivery- maybe lots in customs for a while.
Great to deal with. Fast international postage. A+++
I just ordered a box of 72 oddly-sized spokes for around $30, for an academic project with limited time and a very limited budget. The spokes in question claimed to be located within their US warehouse, and since I live in the US, I figured the part should have no problem arriving on time. I've read the mixed reviews of some people getting their parts and others not, but being the optimist I am, I decided to trust them because this part was not available anywhere else that fits in my budget. I have been waiting for almost a month and my tracking status is still stuck on "Processing" with a "view order" button that leads to an error. I can't believe these people would try to scam someone out of $30 when that money determines the success of a project and the future of another. I am currently trying to find a way to get my money back and explain the situation to my school, but within that time, if my part actually arrives, I'll gladly post an update. If you are reading this bad review, assume that I still have not gotten my parts and that this website is indeed a SCAM.
Great product delivered promptly and with good communications!
Genuine item. Delivery was a tad slow but have to expect this coming from Korea to UK.
I ordered a pat for my MTB 2 months ago and it has not arrived, I have tried to contact them and have had no response. If I could give them no stars I would. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY
Very Happy will definitely buy from them again fully tracked delivery postage very reasonable and and website is very easy to use .
The service provided from Sewoong was first class however and I appreciate it is out of their control but the time from placing the order to delivery was exceptionally long. I did not make contact at her placing the order as I was able to track delivery.
I ordered a kickstand last year that took over 3 months to arrive, USPS had lost the order for a while and there was no way to track it. The company assisted me in retrieving the information from USPS to find my order, and also offered me a full refund. I eventually received the order, so I didn't ask for the refund.
Great selection of products. Quick and easy shipping.
Sewoong International is rated 3.7 based on 1,286 reviews