Sewoong International Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Sewoong International

About Sewoong International: BicycleHero The Asian Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Over 7 Days

How would you rate Sewoong International ?

Alexandra Vargas
"do not buy from here. Placed an order 2 days ago and received an email saying that my item was dispatched 10 days ago a d that i should have received it. I online shop a lot and this is just a very bad sign!! tempting bc they have stuff you dont find anywhere else but please dont do it!!!!!!!"
LANSLEY MERTON
"Bike hero head what I was looking for and delivered on time awesome job thank you very much"
Awesome Hong
"good product. really loud loud loud! real 140db. very good."
"I have used Schwalbe Durano tires on my C Rush every since I've owned it, they are excellent tires and have long durability. They give a very comfortable ride and are easy to install, I highly recommend them for any bike you may have."
"Prompt service"
"Excellent seller, fast shipping. Recommended seller"
"Not the speediest transcontinental delivery ever: But, my item did arrive in good condition, and was very reasonably priced in the first instance. I would use this supplier again but allow more time ahead of the delivery. Generally good service and would recommend this company."
"Order received promptly thank you."
"What a joke. Thanks for sending used tires."
"It just arrived. Way way late. And it was the wrong part."
"Received my order in a timely fashion great price and everything was just as advertised thanks tom h"
"Ordered bottom bracket for bike 16 days ago and still no part been speaking to BicycleHero but it has been a waste of time"
"Very efficient service, goods arrived promptly and correct item, following a change in order. I realised after paying that I had mistakenly ordered the wrong size bike tires and so emailed your support team who responded immediately and changed the order to the correct item. Customer support here was fantastic and communication highly responsive to allay my anxieties about getting my message received and acted upon in the supply chain between Korea and Australia. Very impressed."
"I RECIEVED MY PACKAGE AND IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED. IT DID TAKE A LITTLE LONGER THAN I HAD EXPECTED BUT THEN AGAIN, IT WAS COMING BY BOAT APPARENTLY SO IT MADE SENSE."
"Everything is fine. I received it in Time. Tank you."
"Item arrived (eventually). Long delivery but all’s well that ends well."
"Items arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for a great purchasing experience."
"Very good costumer service and fair prices on parts. But very long delivery time to non EU contries."
"Overall a very good experience with Bicycle Hero. Ordered two items, which were shipped within a day with a tracking number, and arrived to my place in Canada in one week. Items were exactly as described, good packaging and in perfect working order."
"Shorted me on my order, then instead of completing my order as I requested, decided to credit me instead."
"Considering the complex international shipment, the product (batteries) arrived in reasonable time, undamaged and ready to use."
"Bought a shimano octalink BB. Product was defective. I would have ruined my BB threads if I forced it. I tried to return/exchange it. I have not heard from them re return/exchange requests. Over 3 weeks now. Product was shipped from China. Do not buy from these guys."
"Quick delivery and easy purchasing process."
Sewoong International is rated 3.86 based on 656 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!