Sewoong International Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over A Week
Read Sewoong International Reviews

About Sewoong International:

BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Sewoong International 5 star review on 30th April 2019
Sewoong International 5 star review on 19th March 2019
S Smith
Sewoong International 5 star review on 23rd September 2018
My only disappointment is that the adapter won't fit the rack that is on the bike. However, I have figured out a modification to make it work. The price was reasonable and the package arrived as indicated.
I have not received the item I ordered despite being told it was delivered. I have asked the company to look into this, but they have not responded to me at all.
The Brompton Travel Bag is an excellent piece of equipment and I am very happy with my purchase. I would have given 5 Stars if I had been kept informed about the progress of my purchase in the delivery process. There were long periods where I heard nothing, and I was beginning to wonder!!!
Gave them the benefit of the doubt.. disappointed ordered 2x Topeak multi-mounts - received only 1. packaging was not damaged and was not large enough for 2 mounts. Contacted them immediately - ignored. contacted 2 additional times and no response. did a time lapse of removing installing single item in package. If you look closely you can see only one item indentation in the package. Also item barely fits into package. Not complaining about delivery. but slow - Paid $18 to ship 2x $15.00 items... took 17 days to get to California - 4 days to Ohio via usps
I still have noit received my parcel
Ordered a Wald basket on August 13. received payment receipt via email. amount transacted from my bank account. no delivery message or whatever from bicyclehero. wrote 3 messages. they replied "Sorry but your order was not passed credit card security pass. We just refunded all the payment to the card holder." Till today they have not refunded me. horrible.
Your order was blocked by credit card fraud detect system. It caused from CC company when the card number is already registered as fraud by the real holder. The security team already refunded all the payment to the real card holder.
Had a speedplay shim kit that no one else had. Product as described.
These guys got me the part when no one else could! #100034166
They display a false Reviews.io widget on their site. "(shows 5 stars) Product arrived, but late (or did they not bother updating the shipping information for 2-3 weeks) Order with care.
Nice transaction, thanks.
Delivery a little slower than predicted, but that wasn't an issue. The light is excellent, and the price is attractive. (I don't know who made the delivery. When I got home from work one day, it was on the porch.)
received on 7th sept very nice sunglasses
Excellent product and works as advertised.
would of gave 5 stars but both my packages were damage thankfully the items in the boxes was ok products came fast very pleased but take better care on the packages
I ordered some shoes, and paid extra to expedite shipping. Over a week went by without any correspondence saying my order had shipped. I filed a ticket requesting status and got no response. My order was subsequently canceled and my money refunded, but no explanation as to why. The help site has invalid SSL certificates, so logging in there is not secure. I will never order anything from bicyclehero again.
Terrific service. The parts I needed were not available in the UK, which I thought would be a big problem as all I needed were a couple of rubber washers - without which my floor pump was inoperable. You were able to source the parts for me and they reached me before schedule. I have no fear of using Seewong International or Bicylce Hero in the future and recommend highly.
Receive my axxa block kit to sécure my e-bike. good service from Bicycle hero. international shipping to Canada good tracking. Thank you Bicycle hero.
Fast shipper no difficulty with custom clearance thanks
It did take a while to arrive but it did and we are very happy with it.
Was great to be able to source the Minoura LiveRide LR241 Mini Cycling Trainer White Riser3 for my Birdy 9 gear bike from Bicycle Hero. The trainer arrived within two weeks in good packaging, to the door. Very happy with such a smooth buying experience. Highly recommend.
Sewoong International is rated 3.64 based on 1,172 reviews