Sewoong International Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Sewoong International

About Sewoong International: BicycleHero The Asian Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Tell us how Sewoong International made you happy

Over 7 Days
Alexandra Vargas
"do not buy from here. Placed an order 2 days ago and received an email saying that my item was dispatched 10 days ago a d that i should have received it. I online shop a lot and this is just a very bad sign!! tempting bc they have stuff you dont find anywhere else but please dont do it!!!!!!!"
LANSLEY MERTON
"Bike hero head what I was looking for and delivered on time awesome job thank you very much"
Awesome Hong
"good product. really loud loud loud! real 140db. very good."
"Perhaps the worst company I have ever dealt with in regards to Timeliness and communication . Over 2 months and no order. Shop elsewhere."
Sorry for that. Following your request, we already sent the second package. You have the tracking information. It seems in your local post office. Please check the mail box.
"The part arrived as promised Customer Service was responsived. Will order again"
"Product as described but slow service and shipping in comparison to buying out of the UK."
"Thank You for the super Service."
"Delivery as fast as posted on the website, couldn't have gotten these bike handles anywhere else. Recommended."
"It was all the best."
"Never received goods and customer support stopped responding. Lost money. Do not buy"
"Had the product no one else had and delivered it in good time"
"Received with thanks"
"Very good service. Item received as expected."
"Good product, fast shipping."
"Order arrived as described, international shipping,"
"Item received, thank you. Came as advised."
"Shipping delay to Australia due to one item needing to be sent over from US to Korea first. Once package was sent it arrived in a good amount of time with no issues."
"Very dissatisfied with the transaction. The item ordered was to ship to the United States. The company stated 7-14 working day delivery. It was nearly a month. When it arrived it came with a European power plug, which I can not use. They want me to purchase an adapter. I would not recommend doing business with this company. The customer service if very poor."
"I received my order. All was as expected. Thank You."
"Hi. Received the bag as per oder. Unfortunately i am very dissatisfied with the bag as i am strongly believe that this is not an original bag as advertised. Currently i owned 3 original AG osprey bag - atmos 65, aura 50 and mira 26. The one that purchased from your shop definitely has lower quality (the shoulder and waist pad) even the material is totally different. The size even smaller than my mira 26. I demand to have my money return and i will also return the bag to you as it is. This is very frustrating as i had asked you before purchased on its authethicity of the product. This is so unfair to mevbecause i had spent more that i should .. for the end result ..i get a fake bag. Please be responsible and return my money, otherwise neccesary action will be taken."
"My order was processed quickly and there were no problems with the delivered item. I picked the standard mail option as I didn't need it in a hurry. It turned out that tracking is a bit hit and miss with this option but it arrived ok. I will certainly look at using Bicycle Hero for future purchases."
"Goods arrived as promised and exactly what I ordered. Thank you"
"goods received"