Sewoong International Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Sewoong International

About Sewoong International: BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Tell us how Sewoong International made you happy

Over 7 Days
"fast delivery..good stuff"
S Smith
"I ordered a new crankset on 3/13 and it arrived yesterday, 3/18. I did pay the $9.99 for Tracked Delivery - Tracked Courier(5~8 Workdays). Everything appears to be as advertised: new, in box, to the specifications I wanted."
"I have used Schwalbe Durano tires on my C Rush every since I've owned it, they are excellent tires and have long durability. They give a very comfortable ride and are easy to install, I highly recommend them for any bike you may have."
"GREAT LITE!!!!"
"Received my order in perfect condition"
"Very good packaging. Item arrived as described. Shipping to USA took almost three weeks."
"I received my item, however the item which was send was the wrong color. I am still waiting for the correct item to be shipped. Also, while waiting for my order to arrive, the tracking feature on your website did not work. After clicking the tracking link, a page with useless text would appear instead of the expected order tracking page."
Sorry for that. We already sent the correct item again. And our USA team will send you the return label in 24 hours.
"Still have not received the item."
Sorry to delay the delivery. According to the Canada Post Tracking information, it was arrived at CA on 1st May. Now it is under the Canada Custom clearance. We just claimed to Canada Post for update the item location. You can track your item with your tracking number in Canada Post. If there is any problem, we will solve it with Canada Post again. We will update it in 48 hours again.
"Excellent: good communication, on-time, low-cost and fast shipping."
"fast delivery..good stuff"
"I ordered some Sidi Caliper Adjuster Buckles on the 3 April 2019 and they have not arrived, i was told that the item may have been lost, and my money would be refunded in two days, despite this I am still waiting on a refund... I have had no reply from my last email asking for my money, boo. my advise is shop somewhere else."
Sorry for that. NewZealand Post seems lost your item. We need to get the confirmation of lose from NZ post. Unfortunately NZ post is not so fast to do it. Anyway we will refund all your payment if you do not receive it.
"Ordered 4/2/19 and still haven't received my order. My first inquiry I was advised an item was out of stock and it my order would ship as soon as it arrived. My second inquiry I was told the item was no longer available and could I select something elese to meet the "free shipping" requirement... I did and no response. My 3rd inquiry I was told my email was mixed in with my other emails and they did not see my selection.... I was told my order would ship right away. Here we are 2 weeks later, my order shows shipped but no tracking number available. I just hope it arrives and when it does the items are as expected and not knock offs."
Hello Lisa

You already have the tracking information by email. If you do not find it, please check your spam mail box. And we need to exchange the item which you want to replace the original order. All your items were shipped already. Please check it in USPS.
"The Order Receiver me already last week. Thank you very much for the promptly delivery. Kind Regards Michael Löffler"
"Exactly what I needed and fast delivery."
"The item is great, but due to the shipment issue, I will only give 4 stars. Wish your business prosperity and improve in the future."
"Hello I have not received my order yet. And now thinking it is lost. Also thinking if it doesn't get here by this Friday I should be refunded. Will let you know if I don't see it by the 4/26. Thank you"
According to the tracking information, it was delivered. If you have any problem, please let us know it.
"Item as described and worked. Quick ship from BFE."
"Still waiting for my item. No traking Number."
It seems delivered 28th April by Laposte of French Post. You already have the tracking number in your email box. If you cannot find it, please check your spam mailbox.
"Good price, good service"
"sory but i did nt recieve nothing yet"
Your order was arrived at Amsterdam for EU custom clearance. We expect it will pass it in 2 days and forward to Greece on Monday. Wd will update the tracking information again.
"Awesome! Fast and safe purchase with bicyclehero."
"I received the item, everything great. Thank you."
Sewoong International is rated 3.81 based on 767 reviews