Sewoong International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sewoong International
Over 7 Days
Read Sewoong International Reviews

About Sewoong International:

BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Tell us how Sewoong International made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Simple straight forward and got the right part. Thanks.
Ordered on 20-2-20. Delivery supposed to be "10 - 20 working days." What a joke! Now 30 workings days later - Nothing except "processing". I sent an email to the company asking for a refund - automatic response - nothing since. Sounds like/acts like a SCAM.
Luggage has not yet arrived order number #900002354 Delivery origin Korea Post Tracking number LP066008945KR
Well packed and professionally delivered
The mirror came two weeks ago. It took several weeks to arrive once the order was placed, but it is exactly what I wanted. Installation was easy. This is a great looking mirror that will enhance my riding experience.
The item that I ordered arrived and is working as described. Thank you for following up with the purchase and delivery.
、、、、、、、、、、、、、
It came at a reasonable amount of time. I would recommend seller.
Yes, received the items fast and in good condition
Arrived on time.
Have not received product yet
Prompt delivery of my item which i have searched for for many years well done on stocking this item, best back bike light on the market !!
Awful! Order placed last month. I cannot view my order and after several emails I got a response that because my item was liquid it was being held up. NOTHING is liquid in my order. After several more emails to confirm this I get no response from support. I'm wondering if this company is a fraud. Hopefully my refund request will be handled soon.
Thankyou. Exactly what I wanted, and fast delivery.
Good price and good communication. Shipping took about 14 days though.
Thank you, this is a good buying experience. You are making very fast delivery considering the postal situation under the coronavirus.
very happy with the communication and the delivery of my tyres Cannot fault it
Can someone please let me know the status of my order (#100029328)? I never received a follow up email on the status. Thanks!
Dreadfull! Order placed one month ago. error page displayed when trying to view my order on my account page. Several requests adressed to get shipping and tracking information, no answer from Customer service. I am starting to believe that this company is a fraud. Hopefully, my refund request will be handled and proove me wrong.
Sorry for that. However it is on the way you. We can see it was arrived at Amsterdam. We will update the Lapost tracking as soon as it passes the EU custom clearance. Because of airway delay from Corona, air flight to international decreased.
Great product and great price with acceptable delivery time.
Sewoong International is rated 3.78 based on 927 reviews