Sewoong International Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Sewoong International

About Sewoong International: BicycleHero The Asian Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

How would you rate Sewoong International ?

(optional)

Alexandra Vargas
Alexandra Vargas
Verified Buyer
"do not buy from here. Placed an order 2 days ago and received an email saying that my item was dispatched 10 days ago a d that i should have received it. I online shop a lot and this is just a very bad sign!! tempting bc they have stuff you dont find anywhere else but please dont do it!!!!!!!"
LANSLEY MERTON
LANSLEY MERTON
Verified Buyer
"Bike hero head what I was looking for and delivered on time awesome job thank you very much"
Awesome Hong
"good product. really loud loud loud! real 140db. very good."
Verified Buyer
"Sent wrong part and wrong quantity. I have sent several email requesting the correct item or refund. No corrective action, just lip service. Would not recommend Bicyclehero."
"I could trace my order."
"Response is too late."
Verified Buyer
"The item arrived in good time and in perfect condition and packaging."
Verified Buyer
"Fast, efficient. Very happy with purchase!"
"Great price and followed up to confirm that I received the item. Awesome saddle bag!"
"Never received order after waiting over a month for it to be shipped. Was sent a email and told it has been delivered and to check with my local post office. Really disappointed and not happy."
Verified Buyer
"Order process easy and product received on time."
Verified Buyer
"Nice service, timely and I got exactly what I wanted, thanks!"
"On time and as expected"
Verified Buyer
"they send me a wrong order. I Ordered 2 reservoir cap for Avid Juicy 5 brakes and the store send me a couple of hose bolts!!!!!"
"Ordered a saddle that I couldn’t find anywhere else. It shipped from the US to Canada pretty fast. Would order from again."
Verified Buyer
"I didn't receive my original order and so I contacted the customer service team. I received a reply that they were checking on my order and within the next seven days I finally received my package. It was worth the wait. Thanks for all the help I received. I will be purchasing from your Company again."
"Fast response, reasonable price, fair shipping fee"
"Ordering process was easy. Product was delivered a few days earlier than expected and the actual product is top notch. Would highly recommend this company!"
Verified Buyer
"This is the only store I was able to find Giant Numen Plus LInk Rear Light for my son's helmet. Both hi and I are very happy! :-) Thank you for being in business and for the great service!"
"Received item in good time"
"Great service,quickly sent,good people to deal with. Excellent value item."
"Exactly what I ordered but took a bit of time to arrive and I had to ask for tracking."
Verified Buyer
"I love my new like lock! Thank you!"
Sewoong International is rated 3.83 based on 537 reviews