Sewoong International Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Sewoong International

About Sewoong International: BicycleHero The Asian Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

How would you rate Sewoong International ?

Alexandra Vargas
Alexandra Vargas
Verified Buyer
"do not buy from here. Placed an order 2 days ago and received an email saying that my item was dispatched 10 days ago a d that i should have received it. I online shop a lot and this is just a very bad sign!! tempting bc they have stuff you dont find anywhere else but please dont do it!!!!!!!"
LANSLEY MERTON
LANSLEY MERTON
Verified Buyer
"Bike hero head what I was looking for and delivered on time awesome job thank you very much"
Awesome Hong
"good product. really loud loud loud! real 140db. very good."
"i had ordered 2 pair of my favorite BBB cycling glasses from Bicycle Hero. I was happy to see they had them as BBB no longer makes that model. After I paid I was informed they had only 1 pair left in stock. I had paid fed ex shipping due to I am back in the USA and this would be coming from s. Korea and i needed them quickly. I was updated by email consistently and my order was shipped in a proper amount of time. I received them 6 days later!My refund was promptly followed up on the remaining pair. I had read some pretty bad reviews and this made me quite nervous but my experience was very good and I would recommend them. I do suggest you get tracked shipping if you live outside that country. It just makes for an easier process and it ensures you get what you ordered. Maisy in Texas"
Verified Buyer
"Order was received within a very reasonable amount of time, and was exactly was I expected (exact replacement part for my pump holder). No problems with buying internationally."
SIMON BELLWOOD
Verified Buyer
"Goods not received do not use this supplier"
Verified Buyer
"My rack arrived as ordered and in excellent condition. It fit my bike perfectly."
"It was not clear how long the order would take to be delivered until after purchase. It’s been 10 days and still no arrival of the item."
RUSSELL PEARCE
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for your Email, Yes I have received my order."
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and a great price for a t-shirt I couldn't find anywhere else."
Verified Buyer
"Product quality is great. Shipping is fast."
Verified Buyer
"Very good pricing and delivery!"
"Improve the tracking system, please."
JANNIE CHIN
Verified Buyer
"Responsive online customer service. Parcel was wrapped carefully. Product quality above average. Hope you can produce female mma compression shirt."
"Thanks. Great price, fast service."
ROB CLARKE
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time as promised. Good price and product as described. I will use again."
Verified Buyer
"The parts were right, saved us by not having to replace the whole bike."
"Thailand you very much."
CHRIS WELLS
Verified Buyer
"The goods arrived a week later than expected and I didn't get an e-mail with a tracing number until I sent an e-mail requesting it. That is the bad bit but that is mainly due to the postal system being very busy at the moment. The good news is that everything arrived extremely well packaged and I am very happy with the quality of the goods I ordered. I am also happy with the range of good available (some goods I bought I have never seen elsewhere) and the price I got them for. Overall very happy."
LUKASZ JAWORSKI
Verified Buyer
"Awesome shop. Transit to Poland about working days 12 days. Everything was good. Support was original."
"I have ordered 2 framesets from this service and they have arrived within 2 weeks in excellent condition. The customs support is super helpful and responds quickly."
"I receved my item all is good Bicyclehero.com they are a good seller!. Thank you very much!."
"You were the only reputable distributor who stocked the particular bicycle light brackets that I was after but charged a decent price and delivered in tact my order. I would have liked a speedier delivery but I opted for the cheaper delivery option so my fault. Thank you."
Sewoong International is rated 3.87 based on 587 reviews