Sewoong International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sewoong International
Over 7 Days
Read Sewoong International Reviews

About Sewoong International:

BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

S Smith
Sewoong International 5 star review on 23rd September 2018
Sewoong International 5 star review on 7th July 2018
BICYCLEHERO
Received my freehub yesterday. Almost 3 weeks after I ordered it (although Canadian Customs is very very slow). Exactly as I ordered, although I found their pricing higher than others (but they had it in stock).
Genuine item arrived as advertised, fitted next day... job done.
Great service, item delivered safe & sound.
This company is a scam and you will receive nothing. Do not bother ordering. Be prepared to use a charge back since no refund will be issued. 100% trash!
Awful. Still waiting. Ordered 25th November.
Told arrive in 10 to 14 days. Feel very upset.
I believe this is a scam.
I have discussed with sister who is a lawyer and we are on the case
Disgusting
Item bought on Nov 26th with tracked courier but until today items still not shipped. I tried emailing support at least 4 - 5 times and none got replied. Very poor customer service. If you are unable to fulfil my order, please refund my money.
Very happy with the order process and genuine Shimano brake hoods that were impossible to fine for my 14 year old 105s. I'd definitely use this company again.
items processing since Oct 19, now Nov 16. no response to my last 4 emails.
AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!
Totally unprofessional. Order stated 25 days for delivery, but after 60 days I still did not receive my goods, so I emailed and was informed I would receive a reply within 1 day. I did not get a reply after 15 days, so requested my money back and began proceedings against them. At that point and after sending further emails and messages I was informed I would receive a refund within 10 days. Covid is not an excuse for zero communication in 75 days!!! Buy elsewhere. These people need closing down.
It has been over 16 business days since I ordered and the package seems to be lost by the airline transport company as it was placed on a flight to Toronto on Nov the 5th for a 13 hour flight and there is no update since Nov the 5th we are now Nov 11
Très satisfait
14 days out on delivery, three requests for information on status of delivery and nothing but an automatic reply at my first email. Thought I would give them a chance, but regret it now. Sloppy service, at least communication-wise. Still expect to receive my order, which by normal standards should not take more than 4-5 days from Germany tot Netherlands. Disappointed.
Après avoir passé une commande le 2 octobre, je n'ai jamais reçu mon colis. J'ai contacté le vendeur plusieurs fois mais malheureusement aucune réponse de sa part. Site marchand à fuir!! Ce sont des clowns et non pas des vendeurs!!!
Malgrado un'attesa un po' più lunga degli standard attuali di spedizione tutto a posto la merce è conforme all'ordine è arrivata integra in perfetto stato
grazie
Terrible. 30 days out on order. No reply. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
Sorry to delay the delivery. Please let us know your order number. We will check your item location with the courier.
Bad communication and take so long to receive the item. Rather buying from EBay, free shipping and fast.
According to the tracking information, it was already delivered. This is your USPS tracking information.

October 22, 2020, 2:27 pm
Delivered, In/At Mailbox
PLACENTIA, CA 92870
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 2:27 pm on October 22, 2020 in PLACENTIA, CA 92870.
October 22, 2020, 7:10 am
GARDENA, CA 90248
October 8, 2020, 9:07 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
GARDENA, CA 90248
Good price and fast delivery
Placed an order for a seatpost clamp on the 15th July2020 Payed through pay pal.,still nothing Scam?
Sorry to delay the delivery. Unfortunately Kouta Repair Part was not stopped from Taiwan Supplier. Because of Corona, the repair part supplier taks long delay for the worldwide orders. We inquire the parts when you order it. We will keep tring to supply it. If you do not need it anymore, please let us know it. We will refund all your payment.
It took a while , and communication wasn't great, but I got all my stuff. If you buy a tire generator, make sure the light you buy, will work with it. I bought a light that was AC and the generator is DC, so I had to put the light on another bike.
Sewoong International is rated 3.63 based on 1,116 reviews