Sewoong International Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Sewoong International

About Sewoong International: BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Tell us how Sewoong International made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Package arrived safely in good time (for such a distance). It's so wonderful to have a light on my old dynamo bike again."
"fast delivery..good stuff"
"I ordered a new crankset on 3/13 and it arrived yesterday, 3/18. I did pay the $9.99 for Tracked Delivery - Tracked Courier(5~8 Workdays). Everything appears to be as advertised: new, in box, to the specifications I wanted."
"Great product"
"Mailed wrong item. Delayed shipment. Delayed response to return and refund product."
"Item arrived swiftly and great communication from the shop"
"I have not yet received my order. I will look in the mail today, but I would like to know where in the process it is."
"Not used the product yet but appears to be well made. Delivered and left in porch as per instruction 8 working days from placing order"
"Good fit, good on cold rides as billed."
"Yes received my order it was correct and very prompt .thank you sincerely ."
"I thought I was ordering a headlight and taillight that were compatible with my dynamo hub, they recognized that the tail light I was ordering would not work with the headlight and held my order to make sure it was correct. I appreciate that kind of service."
"Rustines grips- they were delivered very quickly thank you, I received them in 4-5 days. The grips are very nice, pleasing to look at and just the right amount of give and grip in the hand. They complement my vintage bike perfectly, and are visually very similar to adverts from the 40's for the same kind of bike. I can't comment on their durability."
"Received In Good Condition."
"Item delivered in a timely manner. However, upon opening the package, the item appears not to have been stored in a dry inventory area as there were some signs of rust on the metal parts of product. I had to removed the rust with a steel wool pad and a slight sanding to remove rust spots. Product functions so it was cosmetic issue probably from how it was stored?"
"Delivery can take a few weeks, but if you're happy to wait this is a good service. Query response time is good and communication helpful. I've only used the site once but they were able to deliver 29er fenders at reasonable price (virtually impossible to find in tasmania otherwise)."
"Promptly received the item."
"Those that can give more than 1 star are the lucky one's. I would have but my second order has been processing for over 6 weeks now. After contacting company they said they would refund if no status update. No refund or contact since.... Sorry bicycle hero I won't be ordering anything from you again."
Sorry for that. It is absolutely our fault. Because we handled your order based on your email address. So our customer support team did not check your order status. We just refunded all your payment of your second order.
"Still waiting for a bike saddle. takes over a month for delivery. Would not recommend this company"
According to the tracking information, Hermes UK tried to delivery it today. We already sent you the tracking information. Please check it. As you can see our shipping option, the standard shipping is very cheap and slow. If you need it urgently, you can choose the express shipment. Standard Delivery takes 13 work days from Korea to UK. We shipped it in 48hours.
"Living in California and placing orders originating from way outside of the US from a company I'm unfamiliar with can make a person nervous...which I was. However the folks at Sewoong International are the real deal. They are now on my trusted vendor list for my future needs. I received my item in good order and earlier than expected. Email communication was excellent prior to the item's arrival. Don't hesitate to trust Sewoong International for your needs."
"Delivery took a little longer than I thought, but the product was exactly as described. No issues, no worries all in all a good experience!"
"Hello, Thanks for the letter, unfortunately I still do not have any information about the delivery."
Hello

Sorry but your order was returned to us by Bulgarian Post. Because you gave us the address in Russian, but the international post system can accept only English. We already sent you the tracking information, You can contact to Bulgaria Post by your self. Or it will be returned to German EU custom clearance center. Please contact us as soon as possible.

BicycleHero
"Crank set arrived after one week exactly what I ordered. Installed it and my bike runs like brand new. Well use this company again. Extremely happy."
"I have still NOT received the item!"
Sorry to delay the delivery. We sent you the Hermes UK tracking after passing EU custom clearance. Depending on the season, EU custom could
take more days without any reason. Anyway your order is still moving. We will keep checking it every day.
Now it is in UK by Hermes UK. They will deliver it in 2 ~ 3 work days.
It seems delivered today by Hermes UK. If not, please contact to Hermes UK customer support center.
Sewoong International is rated 3.81 based on 793 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access