Sewoong International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sewoong International
Over 7 Days
Read Sewoong International Reviews

About Sewoong International:

BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Tell us how Sewoong International made you happy
The product ships from S Korea so it will take a very long time to arrive in the USA. It did arrive in good condition, but well past Christmas.
I received the bicycle basket good quality but smaller than I expected
Re Order No., 1710011149. No goods, no refund, no response to emails. I guess as 14 months has passed I'll have to give up. A huge risk dealing with this company. It's not a mistake I'll make again.
Sorry for that. According to the tracking information, your item was returned to us because of unmarked reason. We have tried to find the reason from EU custom office. But there were no reason. Anyway We will cover the order. We already removed all your detail data because we cannot keep details more than 3 months. Please contact to us. support@bicyclehero.com
Arrived safely, correct order. Everything good. Thanks.
Very good service. Thank you
I never received my order. No Item and no Money!!
Sorry to delay the delivery. The replacement part was arrived at Amsterdam for EU custom clearance. We already claimed to the EU courier for custom clearance. As soon as they update it, we will notify by email again.
Speedy delivery of hard to find item.
Excellent !
These are the best lights I've come accross, it's a shame Exposure don't make then with removable batteries anymore - it's so much more convenient to carry spare batteries, swap them out when needed and charge the flats at home. Delivery took quite a long time but Sewoong checked in with me to see if I'd recieved them and gave me updates on shipping progress. This kind of service makes a big difference.
Well priced and delivered on time, perfect.
Paid for the item and emailed twice to say I had not received it...I got no reply and am still waiting for the item to arrive....poor service
Your order was tried to deliver on 23th Dec. You were not at home. Please check your tracking.

PARCEL 1710012***

23-12-2019 14:35:00 Delivery Attempted Courier to Re-attempt
23-12-2019 10:25:00 Out for Delivery Delivery 11:00 - 15:00 today
23-12-2019 09:53:00 Out for Delivery Out For Delivery
21-12-2019 03:50:00 In Transit Processed at Hermes Hub
bonjour je n'ai toujours pas reçu mon mon article ? cordialement DM
fast shipping. smooth transaction. item received in good condition. sizing abit small. recommended 1 size bigger.
Ordered and received a Cinelli frame and Shimano brake levers and brake calipers, paid direct by card not PayPal. They have competitive prices on a lot of hard to get or otherwise unavailable things, with cheap or free delivery. The frame came from USA to Aus via Sth Korea in 5 weeks, very well packaged in original box. That was 2 weeks longer than advised, and communication response was slow, but updates were given after 2 days, and item was tracked with UPS. So very happy with what I ordered and received, having regard to the pricing and lack of availability elsewhere. Would use again provided I’m not in a hurry. The site is genuine with good if slow service, compared to CRC or Wiggle.
I have not received my item yet
Sorry to delay the delivery. Your order was arrived at Sydney on 24th Dec. However all AU post delivery takes more than other season because of Fire. We will keep checking it with the courier. We will notify you again.
I have not recieved my package as yet
Sorry to delay the delivery. AU custom seems delay the process than regular season. We just checked the tracking and it is in Sydney. I think you can get it in this week. We expect you can get it in 12 work days.

It's on its way
Most recent update
Item processed at facility
SYDNEY NSW
Date & timeThu 19 Dec • 6:26am
Tracking history
Events in the tracking history are listed from the most recent event to the oldest.
Column header
Details
Column header
Date & time

column details,
Arrived awaiting clearance (Inbound)
SYDNEY NSW
column time and date,Wed 18 Dec • 7:17am
International departure '- enroute to Australia
SEOUL (KR)
column time and date,Mon 9 Dec • 9:43am
column details,
Received item from Sender (Outbound)
KR-14047, SOUTH KOREA
column time and date,Fri 6 Dec • 12:55pm
at 1st i was sceptical after reading some review over the internet, but they do provide good value items and items not available in my country but i want,i was struggling... but hey wait....not all review are bad, some ppl do receive their item on time and in 1 piece,for me... on time is not a issues, i only wanted the stuff to arrive on my hand, so i give it a try, Dada...it here, i am so happy as i sold my ex bike with the saddle, after that only i release my country distributor do not carry the model i want, and i found it here with good price, i would say i definitely will order again, good job bicycle hero you make me happy on my birthday month TQ
I havent received my Order yet.
We just tracked your item. It was passed EU custom clearance in Amsterdam and moved to Germany by DHL Yesterday. We expect you can get it in this week. From Netherland to Germany it will take only 2 ~ 3 work days. We will keep track it.
Speedy delivery!
Very happy with service, order arrived in time frame in good condition
Sewoong International is rated 3.78 based on 885 reviews