Sewoong International Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over A Week
Read Sewoong International Reviews

About Sewoong International:

BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Sewoong International 5 star review on 30th April 2019
Sewoong International 5 star review on 19th March 2019
S Smith
Sewoong International 5 star review on 23rd September 2018
Overall a great experience. I'm based in UK and received the goods in perfect condition and in a very reasonable time frame. Highly recommend for these reasons and also because I was able to source a part that's very hard to find in the UK at the moment.
Very fast shipping, i recommand.
I've emailed them multiple times, and they don't respond at all. My order never arrived. Also, once I placed the order, I could never see my order in the website, it always displays a coding error. Terrible! Don't buy from them!
Received my order on time. All good.
Received as expected
Smooth transaction with fast shipment
Could not find product locally so had to look overseas. Delivery from Bicycle Hero was quick and without issues.
Fantastic service !! Having searched high and low to get a new SRAM 12 speed cassette for my E-Bike, I found one with Bicycle Hero.com. No-one in UK had the part or even Europe either. Ordered part on Tuesday 15/6 at 21:45, paid a bit extra for express Courier and received my order from Fed Ex on the morning 22/6. I'm now back on the forest trails putting the bike through its paces
Received my package,thanks
I ordered a Thomson seatpost clamp and it arrived within the allotted time slot. The product looks great and service was well above average. I will most definitely do business with them again.
Super fast delivery, Thanks
I have yet to receive it😒 David
While the product took almost three weeks to arrive (it was shipped from S. Korea), it arrived in good condition. The product was as expected and the price was reasonable.
I have emailed them MANY TIMES. Their response is to issue a ticket regarding the situation and have not provided any further action and my bike part is STILL NOT HERE!!! It has been close to a year of constant emailing!! VERY FRUSTRATING PLACE!!!
The two sections of the Topeak QR Cage Mount did not slide apart easily. Had to put the unit in a vice, and pry it apart with a flathead screwdriver. Glad I bought two, because this one doesn't work, despite greasing the two parts and doing minor filing to get it to slide easier. Manufacturing defect.
THis item was unavailable in the US when I needed it, but I was able to get it through BicycleHero, almost surely shipped from Asia. Delivery was slow, but the BH was responsive and kept me informed---good customer service. The price was much higher than if shipped by a US dealer, but it was worth it to me. The product seems sturdy and fits my Racktime rack. The track is actually smoother to use than a Topeak rack on a different bike, which I bought to use with a MTX rear trunk bag. The original rack and bag tend to rattle on bumps, but the new track does not.
Ordered a replacement rail for my Selle SMP Pro Saddle, item arrived yesterday and is great Thank you
Slightly delayed reply to emails but otherwise very informative, product sold out everywhere else.
I am still waiting my order, please check it. Order ID:1900001247
According to Canada Post website, it seems moving to your location. Corona makes all traffic by Canada Post super delay but you can track it and get it soon. I updated your tracking information from Canada Post.
Came early then expected, nicely packaging. Was well protected! All in all good business.
Sewoong International is rated 3.64 based on 1,150 reviews