Sewoong International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sewoong International
Over 7 Days
Read Sewoong International Reviews

About Sewoong International:

BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Tell us how Sewoong International made you happy
Awesome brakes!
I searched all over the internet and Bicycle Hero was the only place that sold Shimano Dura-Ace separate cogs. By just replacing the worn out cogs I was able to save a lot of money! Thanks Bicycle Hero! You're the BEST! Larry
Good price on time.
I bought a bottle of sixtus starter fluid and had it shipped in January. after three weeks i had to follow up with where is my stuff. I got a reply that they forgot that they couldn't send a liquid to a po box ???? So it was returned to bicyclehero. I asked them to resend it to me to my home address. After several more back and forth e-mails I got a confirmation it was resent but to who knows where. yesterday I got a follow up e-mail to ask if it arrived. It had not. They sent me a link to trac the package but no tracking number. today they sent a tracking number and it said it would be delivered today. So When i traced it UPS said that the post office refused it as it was not a valid address. I went to UPS to see if they had it in the distribution center with no luck. So two months have passed and both of their attempts to ship to me have failed. How could it be so had to send a 200 ml. /1.25 ounce bottle. unflipping believable. I want my money back. The worst customer service ever. I would be very hesitate to deal with these people.
My bike light took a good while to arrive here in the UK, but eventually did after just over 3 weeks. The Lezyne light is 150 lumens, not 300. This was not made clear from the picture of the light or the product information but is clearly marked on the bike light I received. So I feel I was kept in the dark about that, hence 3 stars
Items were exactly as described, shipped quickly and provided tracking info.
It took almost a month to get my order and it arrived after the expected delivery date. Tracking the order was very difficult.
Three Continental bike tires ordered & delivered 16 days later (to Colorado USA). Only complaint: I received no email at the time of shipment. Overall would recommend.
Dear BycicleHero Team, I did not receive the order yet. Please check, thank you! Best regards, Anton Sarvas
Your order was shipped to Amsterdam for EU custom clearance. It is under the custom clearance process. As soon as it passes the process, you can track it by DHL German Post Website. We will update it when it is ready.
“21-30 days”. 38 days later..
Fast shipping. Product as advertised
I ordered a can of Peter Weigle Frame Saver. The price was very competitive and the communication and shipping were excellent.
Have not received order. Several attempts to email with no response. Requested a refund with still no response. After reading other reviews I don’t hold any hope of receiving either. Buyer beware do not use.
Sorry for that. We tried to update the item location with the courier. However they cannot update it yet. We can ship it again without any extra cost or we can refund all your payment. Please let us know which you prefer.
Good service, I received my order quickly and in good condition. No other company seemed to carry the item, so I took the opportunity to try Bicycle Hero and they delivered.
Never deal with these people, it is a scam they take your money and send you nothing worst buying experience ever SCAM!
I'm sorry to delay the delivery. According to the AU post tracking information, it was delivered on 28th Jan to SpringWood QLD. We reviewed the tracking information. It was delayed in Au custom clearance. Because of seasonal heavy load, it coud be dealyed in the process. From Korea to AU, it takes 14 days.

Onboard for delivery
WOODRIDGE QLD Column, event date and time, Tue 28 Jan • 6:40am Column, event details, Item processed at facility REDBANK QLD
Column, event date and time, Fri 24 Jan • 4:41pm
Column, event details,
Item processed at facility
SYDNEY NSW Column, event date and time,Thu 23 Jan • 1:59am
Column, event details,Arrived awaiting clearance (Inbound)
SYDNEY NSW Column, event date and time, Wed 22 Jan • 4:09am
Column, event details,
International departure '- enroute to Australia
SEOUL (KR) Column, event date and time, Wed 15 Jan • 11:12am
Column, event details,Received item from Sender (Outbound)
KR-14047, SOUTH KOREA Column, event date and time, Tue 14 Jan • 11:30am
Order recieved as requested. Thanks for thre excellent service.
Good work guys!
Awesome product and service.
Where is my stuff ordered three weeks ago and nothing.
Fast and efficient service,product was as ordered
Sewoong International is rated 3.78 based on 905 reviews