Sewoong International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sewoong International
Over 7 Days
Read Sewoong International Reviews

About Sewoong International:

BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Tell us how Sewoong International made you happy
Thank you so much! You guys were the only ones that had these gloves in stock. I was searching for ages for them since they were discontinued. Lifesaver in my view, as I just really like this style of gloves 😊 thanks again!
Hi Excellent Perfect! THANKS!!
Really good service. Highly recommended.
Ordered two Continental tires to Germany. Never received. No answers to e-mails. Be careful with this shop!
Sorry for this error. Those items were shipped from Germany to Germany. I think there were some error during the process. We just refunded all your payment. And when we find your item, we will update it again.
Quick delivery and item is just What I ordered. Can be recommended!
I ordered a Bocsh and Muller bicycle light. What I recieved was four days late and an older version of the light I actually ordered. The tracking was completely worthless. I will not use this company for future orders.
I bought a rare bicycle derailleur and added a cheap mirror to get free shipping, both items listed as in stock. Weeks later, the items were still listed as in "processing" stage, but upon emailing the seller, Sewoong International, they replied the items were actually shipped, without tracking. Waited another week, contacted the seller again, - they suggested to FedEx the derailleur for free, but said that the mirror was not in stock (still listed as in stock on their web page). I did not care about the mirror. They refunded me for the mirror, and International FedEx-ed the derailleur - came quickly. Great new derailleur, installed a day later! The original shipment they had sent two months later still never actually came. Since no tracking, unsure what happened to it. I would use the seller again, if no rush or with FedEx delivery.
Great service thank you
Had great service and fast communication. Thank you
On time delivery.
Easy buying and my shopping arrived in a week!
Great price, slow shipping.
Schnelle Lieferung - bin sehr zufrieden
No one else had the item I needed except BicycleHero.com. They shipped and I received exactly what I needed to adapt my bike trainer to accept a 26 inch wheel bike. Thank you for you prompt and correct shipment.
A Good Cover For your Boombot!!!,
I received the item. Good shop.
where's my order and response to emails?
This website is a fraud. Money charged, product not arrived. Website cannot display order details and after initial couple of responses with empty promises which did not materialise, they stopped responding.
Sorry for that. We need to update the system. I think you were contaced to us when we are under the maintenance.
I still haven’t received my order
Good service and product.
Sewoong International is rated 3.80 based on 855 reviews