Sewoong International Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Sewoong International

About Sewoong International: BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Tell us how Sewoong International made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Package arrived safely in good time (for such a distance). It's so wonderful to have a light on my old dynamo bike again."
"fast delivery..good stuff"
"I ordered a new crankset on 3/13 and it arrived yesterday, 3/18. I did pay the $9.99 for Tracked Delivery - Tracked Courier(5~8 Workdays). Everything appears to be as advertised: new, in box, to the specifications I wanted."
"I have received them. Thank you!"
"Good price, fast delivery and great communication - what more could you ask for!"
"Good saddle. I'm used to a bit wider cut-out portion, with the same sized saddle, but 'll get used to this one."
"When researching the rear-view mirror wherein I was interested, I learned that this mirror was offered this company and a firm in Germany. I read the reviews and went ahead with the purchase. I received my mirrors (I bought two: one for each of my two bikes) in a reasonable amount of time. My first thought was "Great!" And then I found a problem: one of the mirror kits was missing the handlebar inner brace. I have contacted Sewoong International twice asking for a replacement: and have twice been ignored. So does a company which sells a commodity receive a 5 star rating for ignoring their customer? In my opinion, no. To me a 3 star rating would suggest that they at least tried to remedy the issue. That did not happen. In summary: Delivery was Good: price was good: customer service is lacking. I did ask twice for a replacement part that is a principal component of each mirror kit. Two stars."
"The product was delivered and in perfect condition ! Thank you"
"Exact Shimano part I needed. Great customer experience."
"Got exactly what I ordered on time , Excellent."
"Even with getting the product from Europe and the shipping to the US, it got here. A little slow but SI came through as it is difficult to obtain these handlebars in California...so, a job well done! Love these bars, thankyou."
"Surprisingly fast delivery and exactly what I ordered. Very impressed and will happily deal with again."
"No problem I have received thé helmet,you are very good."
"The product was excellent quality and well packaged, just need to email your customers once purchase is confirmed and explain what is happening with the shipment, but apart from that, thanks alot."
"Professional"
"Terrible. Don't even consider buying from them. Two months and no sign of my package. Nothing but excuses. Bicyclehero is a scam, not a real business. Have put in complaint with PayPal resolution centre."
"Delivered within projected timeframe (25 working days). No issues with customs. Shipment tracking was very sophisticated, but eventually possible. Would order again."
"Still no product and cannot track the item and no response to my last email request for information"
"Got my Busch & Müller mirror and am very pleased with it. Takes a while to ship since it is coming from overseas."
"Scammers. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Unable to ship, no tracking, no delivery estimates, delays and excuses. Had to notify PayPal to get my money back."
"Order received more than 5 weeks after being placed."
"Product arrived and was exactly what I was looking for. There was a delay on shipping at first but once I brought it to their attention the matter was handled quickly. 4/5 for a great job but need to get rid of that shipping confusion."
"Thanks- the right part came as requested."
Sewoong International is rated 3.79 based on 825 reviews