Sewoong International Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Sewoong International

About Sewoong International: BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Tell us how Sewoong International made you happy

Over 7 Days
Alexandra Vargas
"do not buy from here. Placed an order 2 days ago and received an email saying that my item was dispatched 10 days ago a d that i should have received it. I online shop a lot and this is just a very bad sign!! tempting bc they have stuff you dont find anywhere else but please dont do it!!!!!!!"
LANSLEY MERTON
"Bike hero head what I was looking for and delivered on time awesome job thank you very much"
Awesome Hong
"good product. really loud loud loud! real 140db. very good."
"Item took about a month to be delivered they had to wait for 1 item because it wasn't in stock about 2 weeks so then ship to me so still pleased . communication ok."
"This store has a very low level of customer support. Even if there is a problem with the arrangement of goods, there is no contact at all until I point out. You had better not purchase at this shop."
"Parcel has not arrived yet"
"Hallo Ich habe die Ware bis zum heutigen Tag noch nicht erhalten!! Bitte um Zusendung innerhalb der nächsten 3 Tage! Oder Erstattung des im Voraus bezahlten Betrags. Jürgen Gertzen"
"Hunted the internet for a handlebar bag that matched the panniers I had bought. Found them here and went on to buy them. Being honest, after ordering I realised I had not heard of the company and appeared to pay through a 3rd party, but all appeared ok. Then, what I had ordered turned up within 2 working days of the order and was totally as described. I am totally over the moon with my purchase, the communication throughout and whole customer experienc and would not hesitate to buy again or recommend Bicycle hero.com to friends and family. Thanks Bicycle hero team!"
"Looks to me as if these guys are a scam company. A phishing expedition. I don’t trust them."
We already sent you the tracking information by email. You should check the spam mail box because some mail system regards our email as spam because it has tracking link in the page.
"Dear all, I have not yet received my order after 10 days. The order status is: shipped. and the order number is: 4700000048."
Sorry for the delay of delivery. Unfortunately EU custom clearance takes more than regular season. We updated the tracking information as soon as EU custom cleared.
"order made and paid on December 21st 2018 and NOTHING RECEIVED despite several reminders and kind of promises. VERY LOUSY SERVICE AND COMPANY."
Because your credit card process takes much longer for safety, it was dispatched so late. Now it is in your local post office.
"Thank you, I've received my order in good condition and in good time. Good value for money."
Thank you for your comment. We will do our best be be better supplier for your riding.
"The seat I ordered still hasn't arrived it has been over a month so no I am not happy with your company, you are the worst I have dealt with. If it doesn't arrive today I will be sending you a legal letter requesting my money back and informing the world to your horrible business practices."
"Easy to order and work with Sewoong International. Shipping took long longer than expected from Korea but they answered all my inquiries about the extra time it took in a very timely manner."
"So far so good. Item has not arrived but is in USA. NY."
"Was a pleasure to do business with, fast shipping and I would recommended them for all your biking needs. MD"
"I do not recommend This site,big headache. Did not receive items until many calls and paypal involved, which took almost two months to get."
"6 weeks after ordering, I am still awaiting delivery of my order. Extremely poor turn around time."
"Useless. Forget using them. When my item was outside their delivery date range, I emailed them. They told me to pay more next time if you want it on time. NEVER AGAIN. Discount coupon is in the rubbish bin."
"Made 2 really small orders to test site as some reviews not great. 1 order wont come up on the sites tracking and the other still says processing after 17 days. Tried to contact support but got no answer. I am going to wait a week before I dispute with paypal it most likely not ordering again."
"Haven't received it doubt its been sent, Escalated claim through PayPal Give me back my money please."
"As per the email sent to you yesterday (December 5 2108), that NO I did not received my order yet not even a tracking number. As requested yesterday, can you help ? Thank you RG"
"Goods arrived eventually and cost was good. However, communication was dreadful. Twice I chased the delivery up to be told it had cleared customs and would be with me in a couple of days. It was actually 3 weeks from the first email response until it was received by the courier. Total delivery time was 36 days from ordering."
Sewoong International is rated 3.81 based on 731 reviews