Sewoong International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sewoong International
Over 7 Days
Read Sewoong International Reviews

About Sewoong International:

BicycleHero The South Korean Largest Cycling Online Store Warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. We supply the latest cycling gears, bikes and accessories from the manufacturer's country. Our inventory is almost 30000 SKUs from 1200 world best brands.

support@bicyclehero.com

Sewoong International 5 star review on 30th April 2019
Sewoong International 5 star review on 19th March 2019
S Smith
Sewoong International 5 star review on 23rd September 2018
Much quicker than the estimated delivery date. Very happy with the service
quick and efficient
Good pack for bike
Like other customers - the time of arrival was very long and I thought that I lost my dosh. But having said all that, the business did provide the product as shown finally.
product was shipped very fast and well protected .The prices are always low compared tp other outlets around the world. I Would recommend to everyone to shop here. Thank you
Very very slow and communication is poor. I bought items that were all showing in stock. Part order arrives a month later
Very quick delivery all the way to the U.K. would recommend.
I have not received an order of 1 year before yet. The price will be already paid with a credit card. Correspondence is too severe!
International orders and service was amazing. Got my part and happy with my order.. Thank you..
Sewoong International 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Garbage shopping experience. They take your money and give no update after the receipt. For items that ships in "2-5 weeks" after that you try to email and get no responses its week nine and still no items or status update after request on week 6. I have escalated the this with paypal.
I'm very pleased with the bike basket and the speed with which it arrived. Thank you Sewoong International.
Good price and service
I have now received my purchase, I found your service very good any questions were met with a prompt response, so I thank you for your very good service
It took a long time to arrive. But it’s here. I love it. Thank you!
Received my freehub yesterday. Almost 3 weeks after I ordered it (although Canadian Customs is very very slow). Exactly as I ordered, although I found their pricing higher than others (but they had it in stock).
Genuine item arrived as advertised, fitted next day... job done.
Great service, item delivered safe & sound.
This company is a scam and you will receive nothing. Do not bother ordering. Be prepared to use a charge back since no refund will be issued. 100% trash!
Awful. Still waiting. Ordered 25th November. Told arrive in 10 to 14 days. Feel very upset. I believe this is a scam. I have discussed with sister who is a lawyer and we are on the case Disgusting
Item bought on Nov 26th with tracked courier but until today items still not shipped. I tried emailing support at least 4 - 5 times and none got replied. Very poor customer service. If you are unable to fulfil my order, please refund my money.
Sewoong International is rated 3.63 based on 1,130 reviews