Smurfers Reviews

Based on 1,650 reviews
Live Chat
Read Smurfers Reviews

About Smurfers:

Buy League of Legends and Buy LoL Smurf Accounts at Smurfers. Receive Instant Delivery, Free Warranty and 24/7 Support from the biggest LoL store

Tell us how Smurfers made you happy
good men thanks
Great fast i would buy an another account if i needed and if my friends wanted a new account i would recommend u for sure
You guys got done exactly what was expected. And for that, I plan to come back :)
Very fast and nice service
Purchased a smurf. Extremely satisfied. Will be back :)
Ultra quick
The website said id get at least 30 000 blue essence but i wasnt close to it after using all my loot.
Bought an Account with 50+K blue essence + skin. Didnt have Skin + oonly 25K BE It isnt in the skin shards. Not the one i asked atleast…
Hey, The rest of the blue essence and the skin shard should be in your loot page:. Please check it
Very good service thank you for all. Best regards.
I received the acc after not even a minute and so far it seems like a good acc with 12k BE and about 25 Champion shards.
Account didn't work when I logged in.
Always fast delivery and 0 problems, good stuff :)
Instant delivery upon payment. Had the skin shard I paid for. Excellent service, you get a confirmation email with the details as a backup. 10/10!
niquel merci j'ai gagné du temps ! :D
Legit boys , fast delivery , got my acc as promised
The support was awesome. I accidentally bought an account in another region, they helped me with my problem and in no time I got a refund. I highly recommend this service.
Korrekt, schnell , ✌️👌 billig
I bought an level 30 account and it said there were 50k blue essence on it, but when i logged on it had 19500. so im not sure what to think, im not mad just dissapointed. going to play on the acc anyways
Hello! The rest is in your loot tab. Please read the FAQ on the website, thanks!
The payment was processed and I've recieved the account details instantly. Everything was just like in the descriptions. I've changed the E - mail and Password without any problems. Works great!
Thank you, really good account!
Smurfers is rated 4.6 based on 1,650 reviews