Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,

I recently used Sundae to sell my house. I knew I would not recoup what I would have to spend to get my property in tip-top shape and it was time to move on. The entire process went smoothly, I felt I got a fair price (actually, it was more than I thought I could get) and the people I worked with were fantastic. From the acquisition expert, Kevin, my closing manager, Kathleen and the escrow officer, Tommie, I felt I was in capable and caring hands. It was the best choice for me. They made me feel they were really there to help. If your situation warrants it, Sundae may be the answer. I really can't say enough good things about them. They did everything they said they would and they were nice, to boot. I am a very satisfied customer.
Very professional people
Very professional, flexible; kept the customer informed at every step. I was very impressed with the speed of the process.
After checking with many buyers I found Sundae to be the most professional, and the most realistic buyer. They made the process so easy and quick. I give them a 10 out of 10. Hats off to Sundae!
Every member of your team delivered exactly what they promised and was accurate regarding the time schedule that they estimated. Everyone was courteous and very professional. We were very pleased with the entire process.
All the people I worked with were very great with good information for me before I made any final decisions or signed any papers I would use them again if I had to
Everyone was friendly and helpful and happy to answer our questons.
I sold a rental property to Sundae. It needed to be rehabed and I didn't want to go through the work and take the time to do it. The folks at Sundae gave me a fare offer and closed on my terms, allowing my tenants to move out. Thank you for a great experience!
Sundae was quick and seamless. What a great process!
Sundae provided me with excellent service and offered me a good option to sell my house for a fair price in my time frame. The 10k advance allowed us to secure a truck and pay moving expences.
The Sundae team provided me with exactly what I needed for my situation. They provided the best offer for my house compared to other investors, were attentive, respectful, and supportive, and closed the deal without a hitch. Sometimes a house should be sold via a traditional realty process, but when the circumstances are appropriate for a company like Sundae to get involved, then I highly recommend this group. For me and my particular circumstances it was the best option, and Sundae handled it with professionalism and integrity. Months after the house was renovated and sold to another buyer, I drove by to see it. I was so pleased to see how nicely the house had been upgraded and to see a happy family living there and enjoying it, just as my family had when we raised our children. So all in all, what had been a troubling situation, became a smooth process and had a happy ending.
Professional, caring and a fair price given
Sundae was an amazing experience, it was an easy process, and they gave us a fair price. We have already recommended then to at least three people.
Sundae 5 star review on 26th February 2021
The sale off the house went just like they said it would. There associates were friendly and helpfull. Could not ask for much more thank you
What they said would happen is what happened. Period. Their offer was competitive with or higher than the expected outcomes of the other remodel/refurbish/sale business models proposed by others. Items not kept or donated could be left for Sundae to clean out. We are very happy!
The ideal real estate transaction. Fair, definitive, honest and professional. I wish I'd found them sooner.
Every person I spoke to was professional and easy to deal with. The process was simple. They made me a fair offer. I was quite pleased.
The staff is so personable. I had a great team, thank you!
My mother’s house was in need of costly repairs which no one could afford to do. Sundae met our need to sell it in a timely manner and bout it at a fair price.
We had a great experience and sold our home quickly. Everything happened exactly as Sundae said it would.
Sundae is rated 4.76 based on 168 reviews