Talabat Reviews

00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Talabat deliver?

Tell us how Talabat made you happy

"@Talabat hires people who barely speak English, Arabic or basic language of Directions! I had several terrible delivery experiences because the delivery guy doesn't know the difference between behind & 'in front'! I almost had a heart attack today trying to lead him to my place. My food eventually came, not only late, but cold and not really edible. The only reason I used Talabat after several bad experiences was because the outlet 'Belgium waffles' only delivers through them, but I think I'm going to pass."
Are you Talabat? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Talabat is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews