The AA Reviews

customer.services@theaa.com

Tell us how The AA made you happy
The AA 1 star review on 14th November 2022
The AA 1 star review on 14th November 2022
Our AA pre-purchase Car Inspection was conducted by Sujeeva on 5/12/22 Comprehensive notes and clear information. Enabled us to specify, with confidence, what needed to be addressed by the car dealer. Professional and exemplary inspection - every last detail, included. Not only this but Sujeeva promptly followed this through with a phone call to discuss further - much appreciated. THANK YOU SUJEEVA!
"Never had any problems with the AA nice friendly staff and helpful "
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great insurance at a competitive price and good communication on their behalf "
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
We had wonderful service from AA man Simon when we broke down in Stamford on 4 October 2022. He was extremely efficient and pleasant and solved the problem very quickly at the roadside. As there was a possibility that the engine might have been damaged by lack of oil, he followed our restart for a considerable distance to make sure all was well. Absolutely excellent service. Totally recommend.
On holiday in Cornwall and broke down in the middle of nowhere, halfway up a steep narrow country Lane. Spoke to operator who had a lot of patience trying to find out where we was. We could only say where we was travelling to. She asked a series of questions which are obviously standard but very much needed. The mechanic was with us 50 minutes later. Nice friendly chap. We was lucky it was a spark plug issue. All 4 plugs replaced and we was on our way. Only downside was the cost of the plugs at £138. We was very impressed .
Service good as their word. Affordable, should be required coverage for all.
Just finished a chat with 2 operators Helen and Cailtian both brilliant and very helpful. THANK YOU BOTH.
"I once this year called the AA and waited only 10 minutes. The failure was quickly diagnosed and repaired. In the past I have always had excellent service from them. "
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent, could not fault them. Flat battery at home, up dated me when they will be out, came within a few minutes of their quoted arrival time, checked battery which was faulty, due to time of day did not have battery on board which was understandable. I went online and booked a slot the following morning, received message saying they are on way, came middle of my booking slot, battery fitted and I’m up and running. Both guys who worked on my vehicle Jason and Luke were amazing, just chatted to them while they completed the work, both guys are a credit to your service, thank so much 😁
My patrolman Paul who attended my breakdown was excellent and nothing was too much trouble for him. He got my car running and explained the reason for the breakdown. Also recommended further repairs to get my car back to normal.
"Im really impressed with my policy and they got in touch very quickley so cant fault them "
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"I have had no dealings with AA since registering with them, all very clearly and simply handled. I am shocked at the size of the increase for next year and shop around."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"I haven\u2019t used the AA in previous years, but so far they have been helpful in my move to a new house. I asked to transfer the policy as it is mid-term and not up for renewal until November. After being questioned on the type of property I have moved to, I was told there was an Admin charge of \u00a312.50. I felt this was a fair charge, and was happy for them to deduct it. "
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
I called the AA today, after a noise from my front wheel made my stop, and decided it was unsafe for me to drive any further, I had no Internet connection so could not connect to the AA app or what 3 words, so called instead. Amazing quick response from the lady on the phone, who understood where I was, and the guy's turned up in half an hour...fixed the problem at the roadside within 30 minutes. Thank you Craig and colleague. Couldn't recommend the AA enough.
Broke down in unsafe situation. Got me sorted kept me informed. Good old fashioned proper service Men on the road fixers and flatback rescuers Spot on blokes who are good at what they do. It's frustrating when you breakdown it takes time to sort it for anyone but you know they're on it . When you see that van pull up you realise it's worth every penny. Cheers .
Prompt response to breakdown request, and car fixed at the roadside
Passed my test yesterday with Jesuthasan! Thank you so much for all your great guidance and giving me confidence in my ability to drive, without you I couldn’t have passed!
The AA 5 star review on 21st May 2022
I passed my practical test 3 months ago with one of the best instructor in this company he teach me all I need to know and practice me in 10 hours as a result I get it done in the first time with 3 minors.,
The AA 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Thankyou so much to the two AA men that fixed my car at Saltash yesterday, got the part around the corner from where we was,fixed within 30 minutes,even drove behind us for a little while to make sure we was OK.Mum,Daughter and Grandson got home before it got dark,thanks again
On Saturday night we hit a pothole on the M7 , resulting in a flat tyre & damage to the rim . The rain & darkness was scary with trucks at high speed . It was a frightening experience.We phoned AA & after 20 mins was able to get through . AA sent Mr Ramduth who was off great assistance . It was a huge sigh of relief to see AA. My personal take .. without the services of AA we may not have survived the famous M7 renown for criminal activity . I am thankful that my hubby has been a member for over twenty years although we seldom use the services I think it is life / saving you never know how helpful it can be unless you in a life threatening situation . Thank you !!
The AA is rated 3.2 based on 1,556 reviews