The AA Reviews

customer.services@theaa.com

Tell us how The AA made you happy
The AA 1 star review on 14th November 2022
The AA 1 star review on 14th November 2022
Been with the AA Years no problems until NOW ,Wife insured car 5 MONTHS AGO ,had two letters DVLA car doesn't appear to be insured & it is an offence not to be registered with MID. Second letter from Humberside POLICE car NOT REGISTERED AS INSURED WITH MID. Been onto AA 3 times still not reg ? Wife won't drive the car for fear of POLICE and it's a legal requirement to be registered with MID. How difficult is it AA to contact MID and confirm it's insured. Car stood doing nothing and I've paid for insurance. RIDICULOUS SITUATION AA.
I was delighted with the prompt and efficient service from Lee this morning
Told me I was not covered on my emergency cover When I was locked out I was try getting your money back it's hard work in my seventh I Years I have never had this bad service beforepBb
"My renewal quotation went from circa \u00a3350 pa to \u00a31700 despite 10 years NCD and a tracker on my vehicle, thought it might be a mistake , and AA customer service unapologetic ( take it or leave it stance) Enough said I went to Aviva for same price as last year. Would not recommend AA ins provider"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
they had set my account up set up to take the renewal payment automatically l from my credit card Documents stated I had to ring them to cancel this when with more competitive quote could not get anyone to answer the phone when they did eventually answer said it was because i used this web site to buy tje insurance So wont be doing that again wont use either again How do you like those apples - I dont like your slight of hand tricks AA or Go compare wont be buying from either again
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
4th Emergency service? Contact your local Brownie troop you will get better and quicker service from them. I have cancer and need to go to the hospital for Chemotherapy, I cannot drive after the Chemo so I wanted a couple of friends added to the policy. It took the AA more than a week to do this. I have since changed my car, I contacted the AA to tell them and get a new quote but they said it would take at least 24 hours for them to action it. I went online, got a quote from Churchill, paid the premium and got insurance cover in 10 mins.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
I went with The AA due to the reasonable cost and the fact that they are a large and well known brand. They requested, via email, proof of NCB which I provided the following day to both the original sender and the special email address they provided. A while later they emailed to say the insurance was cancelled with immediate effect as I had not responded to their email request for proof of NCB. I telephoned to try to sort out the matter and the woman on the phone really could not care less. She made that very clear. A proper jobsworth! I could speak to sales and try to create a new policy but could not resurrect the current/old one as it was closed. End of story. Multiple emails to them produced no response at all and even emails to the Directors produced no response at all. So, I bought a policy with RIAS instead for a very similar price and no need to send proof of NCB as they just logged in to the insurers common records for evidence. My opinion now of the AA is MINUS 5 stars!!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
i thought it was cheaper to go with them
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Not spoken to anyone did it online and all I get from AA is emails trying to sale me more insurance
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Getting in touch with them was a nightmare was waiting over one and a half hours to finally get through. Policy itself is cheap but the extras come expensive.
Not impressed with the AA and. With different provider
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
The cover seems fine,at a competitive price.but I do need a paper certificate. To keep my house documentation in order mainly for my family.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
I have made a claim under this policy. However I did not receive the refund of the excess I had to pay (£200). This seemed enormously complicated and did not come to fruition.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
I have not sued the insurance as you would expect so I have no idea if they are any good or not I don't really know where to find my policy documents or phone number to make a claim as like other companies it's done online to save money with total disregard for customers!
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
When you buy policy the AA put you on auto renewal, now got to phone up to cancel the auto renewal before it goes up in price.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Did not get the insurance because to expensive.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Some time after obtaining the policy I was asked to do a Verification by phone. The man in question was so rude that I really thought it was a scam. I rang the AA and gave the mans' name who had called me to see if it was a valid call. I was assured the named man did work for them. I told them his manner was quite rude. I have never had to verify documents before and I have been insuring cars for over 40 years. It was during the first lockdown and I was staying with family 200 miles away so I had to travel back to get the said paperwork. Inconvenient to say the least. Because of lockdown my cars milage was only a fifth of my normal year as I didn't use the car for months. I won't be renewing with the AA this year.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
misleading customers on comparison site details would not use them again for insurance or breakdown cover was a customer for years no more totally unreasonable
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Won’t know how good insurance is until I have cause to use it.
Just to expensive.....