The AA Reviews

-1 hours
Read The AA Reviews

customer.services@theaa.com

Tell us how The AA made you happy
they had set my account up set up to take the renewal payment automatically l from my credit card Documents stated I had to ring them to cancel this when with more competitive quote could not get anyone to answer the phone when they did eventually answer said it was because i used this web site to buy tje insurance So wont be doing that again wont use either again How do you like those apples - I dont like your slight of hand tricks AA or Go compare wont be buying from either again
(Home Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
4th Emergency service? Contact your local Brownie troop you will get better and quicker service from them. I have cancer and need to go to the hospital for Chemotherapy, I cannot drive after the Chemo so I wanted a couple of friends added to the policy. It took the AA more than a week to do this. I have since changed my car, I contacted the AA to tell them and get a new quote but they said it would take at least 24 hours for them to action it. I went online, got a quote from Churchill, paid the premium and got insurance cover in 10 mins.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
I went with The AA due to the reasonable cost and the fact that they are a large and well known brand. They requested, via email, proof of NCB which I provided the following day to both the original sender and the special email address they provided. A while later they emailed to say the insurance was cancelled with immediate effect as I had not responded to their email request for proof of NCB. I telephoned to try to sort out the matter and the woman on the phone really could not care less. She made that very clear. A proper jobsworth! I could speak to sales and try to create a new policy but could not resurrect the current/old one as it was closed. End of story. Multiple emails to them produced no response at all and even emails to the Directors produced no response at all. So, I bought a policy with RIAS instead for a very similar price and no need to send proof of NCB as they just logged in to the insurers common records for evidence. My opinion now of the AA is MINUS 5 stars!!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
i thought it was cheaper to go with them
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
Not spoken to anyone did it online and all I get from AA is emails trying to sale me more insurance
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
Getting in touch with them was a nightmare was waiting over one and a half hours to finally get through. Policy itself is cheap but the extras come expensive.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
Not impressed with the AA and. With different provider
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
The cover seems fine,at a competitive price.but I do need a paper certificate. To keep my house documentation in order mainly for my family.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
I have made a claim under this policy. However I did not receive the refund of the excess I had to pay (£200). This seemed enormously complicated and did not come to fruition.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
I have not sued the insurance as you would expect so I have no idea if they are any good or not I don't really know where to find my policy documents or phone number to make a claim as like other companies it's done online to save money with total disregard for customers!
(Home Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
When you buy policy the AA put you on auto renewal, now got to phone up to cancel the auto renewal before it goes up in price.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
Did not get the insurance because to expensive.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
Some time after obtaining the policy I was asked to do a Verification by phone. The man in question was so rude that I really thought it was a scam. I rang the AA and gave the mans' name who had called me to see if it was a valid call. I was assured the named man did work for them. I told them his manner was quite rude. I have never had to verify documents before and I have been insuring cars for over 40 years. It was during the first lockdown and I was staying with family 200 miles away so I had to travel back to get the said paperwork. Inconvenient to say the least. Because of lockdown my cars milage was only a fifth of my normal year as I didn't use the car for months. I won't be renewing with the AA this year.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
misleading customers on comparison site details would not use them again for insurance or breakdown cover was a customer for years no more totally unreasonable
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
Won’t know how good insurance is until I have cause to use it.
Just to expensive.....
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
When I made a claim I was told legal and general were the holders of the policy, I was notified by them that I didn’t have a policy with them. They never received the policy details when policy was purchased in March. Claim submitted start of November and it has taken me until now to get anywhere with legal and general. Aa confirmed policy was purchased and forwarded the documents onto L&G a couple of times. Although L&G didn’t act promptly, I purchased through the AA so they are equally to blame! Very disappointed customer!
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
It’s just car insurance I didn’t claim so have had no contact
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
A struggle to sort out NCB from previous insurer to satisfy AA. After a few phone calls got it sorted.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Number of years ago my car was hid at traffic lights by a woman tried to beat the light I called it road rage .I was Stationary but because I reported it to my insurance their was no clam against me but I was penalised by AA.
The AA is rated 3.44 based on 1,352 reviews