The AA Reviews

-1 hours
Read The AA Reviews

customer.services@theaa.com

Tell us how The AA made you happy
the AA man (Chris) arrived within the time stated and rang me before that to let me know he was on his way. So friendly! Got me home as I was fairly close and needed to be back with the person I care for. he got me a spare part and fitted it -in the rain. Checking with me- about prices at each stage. Car mended. No hassle. Amazing!
AA caused more damage while loading my car on recovery truck, my car slid off left hand side, although my car was already in accident, I didnt expect AA to damage it even more, although the recovery driver admitted fault, AA claim wasn't so helpful, infact denied it, I sent photos to prove but still waiting for written apology. Very unprofessional, hence don't use these, I wont be from now on.
simple quick easy to understand no waste of time jargon
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
Efficient and friendly service.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
Very greedy when it comes to wanting your money I wouldn't insure my car with them again
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Very helpful and supportive and helpful the whole thing went smoothly.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Having had my van wrecked by the AA, I was not going to continue to use them. I just received a Credit Card statement that tells me the underhand organisation has relieved me of nearly £300, without so much as a thank you. I had no renewal letter, nor have I had an invoice or receipt to say they have taken the money, without my permission. I am totally unhappy with these organisations being allowed to auto renew policies without the customer express permission. It is so convenient after the event to say they sent the renewal. Had the policy price matched last year I would still have been annoyed by their underhand tactics, but probably would have let it go, however, they have doubled the price from last year. To me the whole thing looks as though it was deliberately done to try a sneak through a 100% increase in premium. Shot themselves in the foot as I have cancelled it completely.
AA Job No - 3031 - On Date 19-11-2020

No Stars.

This was the worst experience in all my years as a member of the AA, by a country mile and the first where the AA Representative attending refused or could not change over a faulty battery!

The AA Representative stated a prior Medical Condition prevented him from replacing the failed battery with a new battery.

Ergo, what is the point of a mechanic who cannot or will not change a car battery!
The AA clearly states it carries spare batteries in their vans... Is this just for show!

Hence, we were left to solve the urgent issue ourselves, with the car running and told not to switch it off, whilst the AA representative disappeared off into the distance.

Thank you Kwik Fit for coming to our rescue and solving the issue.

Appalling service from this AA representative.

Again... No Stars!