The AA Reviews

customer.services@theaa.com

Tell us how The AA made you happy
The AA 1 star review on 14th November 2022
The AA 1 star review on 14th November 2022
First year as a private individual after numerous years of driving under the protection of a company car umbrella. I was very pleased with the level of communication via the AA App, and the prompt attendance and subsequent service provided by the AA (40 minutes from start to finish). Richard was very understanding, thorough and totally professional in his approach from beginning to end, he's a credit to his profession and the AA. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend AA breakdown cover.
I made a complaint about the AA earlier this year. I was all hot and angry at the time. Although everything I said at the time was correct, I should have waited until I calmed down before complaining. The AA were very good at dealing with my complaint and handled it quickly and professionally. Everyone has a bad day at the office and the AA are no different. My apologies to the AA for my very angry complaint. Thankyou Steve Wadsworth.
I got with them home insurance. it was very cheap and quick
simple, straightforward, no frills no problem!.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
No problem with this contract
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Initially, the AA's insurance provider, Covea, provided a good response to my claim but then a lot of time passed when I didn't hear anything. I made a home contents claim which I think should have been settled in a month but Covea took almost 2 months to settle it. So I'm not impressed.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
As per all others, data based
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Go compare took AA off there list of car insurance ,so had to go direct to the AA ,I'm open to changing car insurance when it becomes due in December , providing you keep competitive.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
I have had joint breakdown cover for with the AA for 17 years. The latest renewal was much higher than that offered to new customers. Customer services came close to matching it but not close enough! Obviously loyal customers are not important. Farewell AA and hello RAC who did match the offer!
Thursday 22nd 2021 I broke down at Junction 33 on the M1 at 16.15 I rang the AA straight away. As where I broke down, I was prioritised to a 30 minute rescue. 3 WHOLE HOURS AFTER, I was still sat behind the barrier, in the baking sun and at this point well dehydrated. I received a call from AA asking where I am again because they (for some weird and bizarre reason) thought I was broken down at Junction 23 at Leicester. Luckily my friend (Shaun Baugh) who works for the AA started his shift at 17.30. He seen a post I put on Facebook about being stranded for 3 hours. He pulled some strings with his management and he came to recovery car at 19.00. He even brought me an ice cold bottle if water, to which I appreciated so much because dehydration was really taking over. Shaun took me straight to my door and arranged for a van driver to come and check my car over. Shaun went over and beyond to get to me and made sure I got home safely. If it wasn't for him, then my star rating for the AA would have been 1 star and that would have been generous.
The AA 4 star review on 23rd July 2021 The AA 4 star review on 23rd July 2021 The AA 4 star review on 23rd July 2021 The AA 4 star review on 23rd July 2021
Aa is a very good company.Had been with them for over 30years and thankfully only called them four or five times.But only concern is that you get no reward on price when renew your cover in fact it go up.Twice the price if Greenflag. Who I have gone to hand have the same cover
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
The AA came up on Go Compare as the lowest price car insurance. It was simple to purchase, there was the option to pay monthly, which was helpful to me, and it was simple to download my documents. I could also have chosen to receive my documents in the post . Overall I'm very pleased with the service but cannot comment on claims experience.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
The policy was what I wanted and I’m pleased with the value
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Seems good have not claimed
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
No real issues so yes it was fine!!!
Had no claims
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Easy to complete.Had no dealing and no claims so far .All
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Insurance fine continuing bombardment with advertising of other things on offer will change to another provider forgetting what a pain the as is with adverts
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent customer service representative Mark one of the AA team mechanical engineer had done hard work
Very nice staff to talk yo on the phone and very helpful .
The AA is rated 3.2 based on 1,556 reviews