The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

I bought Ultimate Ohelo-Floral Rug and it is horrible. It is supposed to be a wool rug which is very durable. But this has been shedding from the first day. Really unhappy
The rug was bought and than later informed it was not even in stock until July.
I haven’t received anything so I can’t review it. Please can someone chase my order up.
I'm sorry to report that this product did not work 'carpet to carpet' I still slides about, almost without help!
I paid extra to have the item delivered on a Monday morning changing plans to ensure I was available to receive it. It never arrived. I phoned and it was sent to another depot. Could not be delivered that same day so rearranged delivery. Was delivered as requested on the Wednesday. Didn’t bother ringing the doorbell they dumped it in the shed which was only arranged if I was unavailable to receive the item. I wasn’t very impressed with the service to be honest. I was told I would be refunded my delivery cost and was given 10% of my item. When I looked online all rugs were an extra 10% off so I wasn’t compensated for the inconvenience after all. I don’t think I’ll be using the company again although the rug is very nice.
Nasty, black mark on beige rug. Thought it was oil stain but not it's a stupid horrid black heart that totally ruins both my rugs. Will NOT be buying the others I had planned on doing. Why spoil the rug by black trade mark. It looks like a dirty dirty dirty oil stain. Ruins the look. Really not pleased. Nasty looking.
The rug was not what I expected and had to pay for returns.
I have not received my rug yet????? I have not received my order yet??? How can I review???
Not impressed by the quality of the rug i ordered. Looked different in terms of print quality of the patterns. Looks cheap.
Beautiful products. I have a smart front and back door now. Arrived within the time frame but I got a bit impatient waiting. Well worth it though.
Much to small for price, very dissatisfied , properly will not ship with you again.
I have not received my order yet, ordered 19th Nov, have e mailed numerous times, still waiting for a reply. Will be requesting a refund.
Silver grey rug shone purple
I have rugs from the rug seller that I was hoping to replace.I read the label on the backs wanting just the same.The ones that have arrived are so disappointing.Nothing like what I thought would arrive.I now ave the task of trying to send them back.
Ethos. Is. Worst. Rug. I. Have. Ever. Borght. It. Is. Dreadful. It. Curls. Up. Just. Starghtedout. Walst. Of. Time. I. Am. Suffering. Badly. With. I'll. Heath. Añ. And. This. Dreadful. Rug
I am disappointed. I ordered a small, not very expensive carpet. What I received was very different from what I had ordered (a pale blue Bukhara). After all, my order was just a first attempt to buy carpets on line. It was a flop. I willl never do it again. Given the low price of the carpet (which should have made me suspicious) I decided not to go through the hassle of sending it back. But I cannot recommend anyone to buy carpets on line from the Rug Seller. Fabio Colasanti, avenue Emile De Mot 17, Brussels, 1000 Belgium
Really disappointed with my rug for the money wouldn’t order anything again
The rug was rolled with pattern inside!!! So the ends were curled upwards. So badly rolled it was ridged along its length and still is, over four weeks later. Will never buy from this seller again. I sent photos to illustrate it's condition, My complaint to them was ignored. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!
I'm really sorry that your rug was not delivered as expected. Rolling the design inside the rug is standard practice as it protects the upper side of the product during transit. Rugs are tightly rolled in storage and so they can sometimes not sit perfectly flat straight out of the packaging - however, after several weeks we would expect that this would have resolved. Unfortunately we can't find your message in our systems (we would not of have intentionally ignored it). We'll email you directly on this matter. Many thanks, Ben
Hi In August you emailed and said the rug I had ordered was out of stock. I assumed you would refund the money which after just checking you haven’t done. So I have no rug to review and no refund. Please can you look into this.
Disappointing service. The pictures on their website are very deceptive. So you will not receive what you think you have ordered. They will claim it is the right item sent and you will have to bear the cost and expense in returning the item back.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,369 reviews