The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

The quality of the rug was very disappointing I have had rugs before and been highly delighted.
Ordered 2 gray rugs but when they arrived they were cream,so phoned to explain,they asked for a photo I sent them two which they could clearly see they were cream.Then they asked what colour does it say on the sticker rug it said grey to be told well you have received the right ones.😡😡😡They must coloured blind.and had to pay for the return.
We are still waiting for the rug we ordered in March. To start with it was out of stock and we were kept informed. Then, when it came back into stock the first rug was 'lost' at the couriers and guess what, the 2nd rug they despatched has also been 'lost'. I'm losing the will at the moment and will be asking for my money back if nothing resolved within the next few days. A very frustrated customer.
I ordered and paid for a rug at the beginning of April, I have had to ring numerous times for an update for a delivery date, each time being told it was in the warehouse and would be delivered shortly. The rug was finally delivered 29 May. I am very disappointed with the service I have received. A friend recommended me to The Rug Seller and she is also very disappointed. The rug was needed for a special occasion which has now passed, so I was let down and wont be ordering anything again.
Nice guys, probably nice rug, but never got it. Despite being promised it on the hour for three days in a row. Need to change their delivery company. Getting a refund as too late to give as present. Not good.
Website picture of green rug matched as near as possible to one I already had to go with in my hall. The rug that was delivered was nothing at all like the picture. When got in touch with them was quoted that in the website stated that could be slight colour variation, it’s a joke it’s nothing like the advert totally different, hence I have to pay to post it back.Would put a picture on but no option to do that. Wouldn’t deal with this company again, still waiting for my refund
Ordered 3 rugs on the 10th Apr, had to chase up my order after 3 weeks - finally received 1 of the 3 - more chasing up to find out where my other 2 are and have now just been told they are discontinued - one month after placing order. Shocking service
colour nothing like the colour on the website
I still havent got my rug. not your fault but i would advise you do not use ups delivery service. I put on my order from yourself to deliver to 2 next door neighbours if i was not in. ups did not attempt this. i rescheduled to a day i could take off work. unpaid by the way. ups confirmed, i stayed in all day. at 2pm i was getting frustrated waiting. i tracked on line and saw that in there words, "driver not available. will deliver next business day". i was at work that day got home 1.30pm to an invoice saying will try again tomorrow when i am at work, tried phoning them but automated service states cant understand my voice. no doubt rug might be sent back to yourselves. ups not doing you any favours. i am fuming. i have lost a days wages
Delivery date was given as17th now
I chose your company as the advertisement on Facebook stated free delivery. There are many distributors who deliver free to our area if the order is over £50 my rug was over £300 and you charged me extra to deliver to an address next to the main delivery route north.
I still haven’t received my rug! :(
You sent us the wrong colour rug! Currently waiting for someone to deliver correct one. It has been 5 days and no idea of when it's coming. Not very good experience, prob won't be using this company again at this rate.
Very poor quality rug
I am not a customer of yours I live in the West Midlands please do not send me anyore emails as I cannot help you
The Ivory Brighton rug isn’t actually Ivory it’s cream - it even says so on the label. I’m having to pay to send it back
It should have a heavier backing as it does not lie flat and the edges curl so constantly tripping over it. I have put weights on edges to no avail. Any suggestions?
The only advice I would give anyone, is never ever buy anything thing from this Mickey mouse company. If I could give minus 10 I would. Ordered a rug and told it would arrive at end of week, but after waitting in, it never arrived. Three weeks later after wasting numerous days waitting in and never taking delivery of the rug, I ask for my money back. But I am now told I will have to wait until they have received the rug back from there useless delivery company, who can't follow any instructions no matter how small.
The anti-slip just did not work. It was received in very good time, but I regret to say that it did not prevent my mat from slipping and sliding all over the place.
ordered a rug apparently was delivered (driver left it outside) should use a different courier company
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,392 reviews