TheWrightBuy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TheWrightBuy

About TheWrightBuy: theWrightBuy.co.uk is an Online White Goods Retailer, specialising in Cheap, Unbranded Appliances such as Chimney Cooker Hoods, Extractor Fans, Hobs, Ovens, Fridge Freezers as well as Fisher & Paykel Dishdrawers, Insinkerator Disposers, Franke Hot Taps and even iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum cleaners.

As well as our website, we run a successful Amazon store and many of our Cookology items are Best Sellers and we are Top Rated eBay Sellers.

When you buy from the Wright Buy, you are protected by Google's Certified programme and you can pay with PayPal or even Amazon for extra reassurance.
Card payments are securely processed using SagePay - Europe's leading payment gateway.

01279 504466

sales@thewrightbuy.co.uk

Unit 2 Piperell Way

Categories:
Electrical
Home Appliances

How would you rate TheWrightBuy?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Holly Stokoe
Holly Stokoe
Verified Buyer
"Cheap cooker hood and looks amazing"
Steph Arnold
Steph Arnold
Verified Buyer
"Had to change address at last minute Company sorted it straight away with no problems Products are perfect"
Eliot Sevior
Eliot Sevior
Verified Buyer
"Looks great installed and easy to use after reading instrutions a few times"
"quick delivery"
Brian Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Product great value. Very fast delivery with good communication."
"After being let down by 2 other companies for a specific hob extractor, Wright Buy delivered within a couple of days, excellent and reliable service."
Craig Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Thanks just what I wanted really fast delivery, great product."
Roddy Jones
Verified Buyer
"very quick service, hob arrived in original packaging so it was very well protected, would use this company again"
"Very good item at a very good price delivered on time."
Terry Heathfield
"Fast delivery"
Paul Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Goods as described fast postage first class seller"
Sharon Kelly
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have bought from this company, and they are fab :-) quality products and speedy informed delivery."
Richard Leys
Verified Buyer
"Great price, quality goods and delivered when it was convenient for me. Couldn't fault the overall experience."
"Good quality and quick delivery"
John Daniel
Verified Buyer
"All good and good value"
Nick Rogerson
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and very nice to deal with. I had a small problem with my delivery and the staff at TheWrightBuy bent over backwards to make everything right. Even before the sale they sent me useful information when I enquired, so I could be at ease I was making the right purchase. Special mention to Emmi and Kate on the sales team. The cooker hood itself is lovely - goes perfectly with my range cooker and the splashback I also bought from TheWrightBuy Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again - thanks!"
Hayley Bowen
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, product good value for money. Have purchased from this company previously and will continue to do so ."
Christopher Nightingale
Verified Buyer
"Clear and concise description of product, good communication and prompt delivery."
"Delivered well wrapped and safe. Delivery guy was lovely and friendly and helped me to take it through to the garage."
Sharron Elam
Verified Buyer
"The item I bought was cheaper by £400 Unbelievable value Prompt free delivery on date and time specified Polite telephone call from delivery team 30 minutes befor delivery Would definitely use this site again. Highly recommended"
Mr. Ian Jacobson
Verified Buyer
"Good communication Prompt delivery Nice polite delivery guys Delighted Ian"
Stephen Redhead
Verified Buyer
"I booked my delivery for a day and it didn't arrive despite my staying in all day to wait. Called delivery service and they had no idea what had gone wrong- maybe tried to deliver to the wrong address. Still haven't got my purchase. Rescheduled for Monday!"
John E Allan
Verified Buyer
"It was a great product and I was kept informed All through the process"
TheWrightBuy is rated 4.86 based on 3,962 reviews