TheWrightBuy Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheWrightBuy
Read TheWrightBuy Reviews

About TheWrightBuy:

theWrightBuy.co.uk is an Online White Goods Retailer, specialising in Cheap, Unbranded Appliances such as Chimney Cooker Hoods, Extractor Fans, Hobs, Ovens, Fridge Freezers as well as Fisher & Paykel Dishdrawers, Insinkerator Disposers, Franke Hot Taps and even iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum cleaners.

As well as our website, we run a successful Amazon store and many of our Cookology items are Best Sellers and we are Top Rated eBay Sellers.

When you buy from the Wright Buy, you are protected by Google's Certified programme and you can pay with PayPal or even Amazon for extra reassurance.
Card payments are securely processed using SagePay - Europe's leading payment gateway.

01279 504466

sales@thewrightbuy.co.uk

Unit 2 Piperell Way

Tell us how TheWrightBuy made you happy
One week later and I’m still waiting for delivery and in the email I was told I would be contacted by the courier, if I hadn’t have contacted them I would still be waiting to hear from them. One star only and I’m being generous!
Great prices, but delivered to wrong address. Then when delivered, items dumped at doorstep, that was on an order of £700+ . So if you are expecting a fridge freezer, be prepared to struggle to get it inside yourself!
Dear Sirs, Firstly you refused to accept that my item was damaged from photos I sent you, then you told me to return it, which I did via Hermes parcels. Finally you now state you have not received the return, I am currently checking with Hermes regarding its status. I have already purchased another gas hob from you as a replacement, As it was required urgently. Therefore I have now paid you for two hobs and it appears I may be unlikely to get my refund for the first one. I have to say I am not impressed by your service, or your treatment of customers. Particularly by your customer services adviser Edward. How is the cause on most of my problem. Due to lack of care and consideration. Regards John Mirley
The item was not as shown on the website. No help was offered & managers attitude was appalling!!
Staff are not helpful, no flexibility on delivery times, even when they get delivery instructions wrong the customer has to bend over to fit into their delivery time table. Order cancelled money not refunded took 3 days, until goods back with them. Not happy will never use again.
Do you really want the worst possible review anyone could have. The service was abominable, the delivery non existent and the response from you customer service department little better. All in all it was the worst on line buying experience I have ever come across.. Does that tell you what I think?
The Wright Buy  Purchased a number or kitchen appliances including Baumatic BGG70 Hob Gas. Only partially working. We have called then 10-12 times. Not one engineer has visited us. Will not uphold the Sale of Goods Act. Will not refund, replace. They keep blaming the manufacturer even though they have responcabillty under the act. DONT BUY FROM THEM WHATEVER YOU DO because if it goes wrong your stuck with it, your on your own Very bad company don't do it !!!
The unit is leaking after a few days of usage.
The worst customer service I have ever experienced my products wernt deliverd on the date arranged with no phone call or email to inform me. After phoning the contact number and speaking to one of the members of staff there I was still without my appliances 4 days later and no news on to when I would be receiving them to then have to wait over the weekend due to the after sales team not being available sat/Sun. Overall a very poor experience with this company and making the savings I may have made using them not worth it due to loosing a days money at work being sat at home waiting for a delivery that never turned up and having got knowwhere still after a week of phone calls
I liken The Wright Buy to my experience with ryanair: fine when things go smoothly, but don't expect any customer service if you experience a problem. My Indesit dishwasher was delivered faulty; it would not start and did nothing more than flash lights at me. The Wright Buy refused to honour their obligations under The Sales of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations when I requested a refund. Their reason? I'd had the temerity to take the machine out of its box and plumbed it in. How else was I supposed to discover it was faulty? Two weeks later and I'm still looking at a new dishwasher that does nothing more than flash lights. The Wright Buy may be cheaper than other suppliers but there's a reason for that. Never again!
We needed an oven by a certain date, call Yourselves and were told if we placed an order by 12:30 on this date the goods would arrive on the Wednesday. We then bought the oven following the instructions provided in good faith that we would receive our goods on the stated date. We even rang your phone line to have this confirmed after we made the purchase. This was again confirmed that we would receive the oven on the Wednesday and we should await an email with details. We got the email Tuesday night stating we would receive the oven in 3-7 days?! When this was queried we were told it would be arriving the Friday and there was nothing you could do about it but you would speak to the person who told us Wednesday as they shouldn't have!!! If we had if been told the truth in the first place we could have bought an Oven elsewhere and had it on time. Considering it was a business transaction the repercussions of these lies cost us a lot of revenue. Never receivd a response to our email of complaint either. Would not be using this company again. If your a business steer clear of these.
If you are looking for a professional hacker to provide hacking solutions on -Social media hacks -Email hacks -Phone hacks -Bitcoin hacks -Credit score boost -School result upgrading -Binary option funds recovery and lot more. Initially I never actually believed we could pull this off until I got connected with Email: hackgeneral24 (@) gmail . com Text/Telegram: +1 (252) 379-8971 who is a highly trustworthy, efficient and professional white hat that renders a top notch customer service and guaranteed results.
Great service.
They sold a dangerous gas hob - didn't offer to repair it - appalling customer service - I ordered a gas hob (and paid for installation). Within a month the hob was leaking and the gas engineer (I paid for the gas engineer's visit for the checks) shut the gas supply off as he deemed the hob extremenly dangerous. I then asked for WrightBuy to repair it as I didn't want to order a new hob and pay for installation again (close to £130), and it states clearly in their terms and conditions that they offer a repair first and will send replacement only if it cannot be repaired. Customer services then said those terms and conditions are not valid for their own brand (clearly a poor brand!!). They said they cannot even send anyone to repair it! I asked them to refund my repair costs or installation costs (in case of a new hob) . Customer services initially said they will look into it, and a day later, they said they cannot do anything. They then said I wouldn't have to return it as it is faulty. Then a day later, customer services emailed me and asked me to pack everything in the original boxes and be available for them to collect it from me on a week day before they can order a refund. After a lot of back and forth, they agreed to refund the money. Again, nothing in my account. 5 days later, I had to chase them again and finally they offered a refund. I have wasted hours and hours on them. Lesson learnt - never even buy anything from thewrightbuy. The worst customer service ever. The most inconsistent messages received from them. Each person says a different thing every time. I am going to make sure I am going to spread this word about them.
Exactly the right item at a brilliant price plus speedy delivery.
EXCELLENT SERVICE..JOSH AND ASHLEY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS...GREAT PRODUCT !! WILL BUY FROM YOU AGAIN ...MANY THANKS
Fab service, great product. Highly recommended.
Very happy with the items purchased for my kitchen and also by far the cheapest around.
Great sellers. Kept me informed every step of the way. Very happy with the freezer I bought from them. Wotking great(so far). Would highly recoment this retailer
Excellent service, would be happy to use again
TheWrightBuy is rated 4.83 based on 6,291 reviews