TheWrightBuy Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheWrightBuy
Read TheWrightBuy Reviews

About TheWrightBuy:

theWrightBuy.co.uk is an Online White Goods Retailer, specialising in Cheap, Unbranded Appliances such as Chimney Cooker Hoods, Extractor Fans, Hobs, Ovens, Fridge Freezers as well as Fisher & Paykel Dishdrawers, Insinkerator Disposers, Franke Hot Taps and even iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum cleaners.

As well as our website, we run a successful Amazon store and many of our Cookology items are Best Sellers and we are Top Rated eBay Sellers.

When you buy from the Wright Buy, you are protected by Google's Certified programme and you can pay with PayPal or even Amazon for extra reassurance.
Card payments are securely processed using SagePay - Europe's leading payment gateway.

01279 504466

sales@thewrightbuy.co.uk

Unit 2 Piperell Way

Tell us how TheWrightBuy made you happy
Item late, still not here after a week. A bit of a cheek requesting a review before it is delivered.....
Bought as a Christmas gift and still not received when it was advertised that delivered before Christmas
I am very sorry to give a negative review. I received 2 fridge ‘s one was in excellent condition but one was damaged, the package was not damaged they offered me 10% discount but nothing was done. I will not buy from this company again.
took money for 2 instead of 1.
The main oven did not work had pay installer to to fix this problem at extra cost .
Item arrived damaged, received a part refund, packaging needs to be better or people need to take more care.
Not received item yet
Haven’t received it yet still waiting
customer services very good but Delivery courier service worse . im still waiting for my item over a week now.
Item came late , after chasing what’s happen with delivery I lost money for booked electrician and wasted 3 days waiting for delivery the one didn’t came on a date it supposed to , item is ok , a bit shakey not sturdy, but temporary will do First experience ordering from these website and I could tell not the most pleasant
While the product it's self is first class let down by communication in delivery and also length of time to deliver the item this being the fault of the delivery company
Wanted to exchange the wine fridge for a colder version but got no help at all and now I will be shopping else where Company must be doing really well to turn down business
Messed around with delivery?
Drinks chiller arrived pretty quickly, but only to find it had been damaged with a big deny to the bottom of it. Informed the seller and they said they would knock 10%off. Seeing as it's a large item, I did not want the hassle of sending it back. So my son managed to knock the dent out. Fridge works fine which is the most important thing. And dent is at the back so can't be seen.
Too many spam emails after the purchase.
Purchased an extractor fan between Christmas and New year. Fast delivery which was great as my old one broke and needed a new one urgently as I was hosting a family New year's dinner. We had booked someone to fit it the day it arrived. We took it out of the box and it looked lovely but then upon further inspection it was miss shaped. I needed it to be fitted that day due to the time scale - needing it before New Year's Day and paying the fitter. The fit took longer than expected as he tried to correct it. I regrettably took the risk of it looking right, because it is still missshaped, I should of contacted the company before fitting. I contacted the company after the fit as I was dissatisfied explaining asking if I could have a replacement or discount, to my disappointment they said no to both. Under the circumstances I thought they may have offered a replacement. I certainly will not be using them again
Received a faulty product and had no reply to reporting this for 3days only to be told to contact the manufacturer.
VERY BADLY let down by the delivery company. Could only deliver the fridge to the door for health and safety reasons. Effectively would not deliver via the front door into the hall of the property. I completely lost it and said that they could take it back and I would have a full refund. Eventually the delivery company delivered into the hall through the front door. I DO NOT EXPECT TO GET A FRIDGE DELIVERED TO MY FRONT DOOR - I EXPECT IT DELIVERED INSIDE THE PROPERTY. Not at all impressed.
We are very sorry to hear this, it is definitely not the service we pay the courier for, especially for a larder fridge and I can only put this down to a rogue driver. We apologise profusely and will endeavour to find out who this driver was.
Communication is poor. Delivery time is poor.
Delivery promised wednesday, early afternoon, rang transport company at 1315, told drivercworking hiscway to me but he would phone before delivery. Had t let down my local dart team as i was playing at 1900 but waiting for the call. Still waiting 0803 Thursday.
TheWrightBuy is rated 4.83 based on 6,292 reviews