The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

Vernon R
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 30th April 2020
Distant D
More Photos & Videos
Got my strings way faster than advertised so that was good news. Now hopefully I can string my first guitar with no problems.
First, I cannot express enough excitement about a store such as The Sound Parcel finally making it to the Lehigh Valley! In addition, for those not local, their website and Reverb store are amazing as well. Dave and his crew at TSP are top notch as well as the awesome selection of gear. The prices are reasonable and I have received awesome discount offers from them as well. As soon as we can all safely venture outside, I’m making the trip to see The Sound Parcel for myself and check the AWESOME store in person.
A HUGE THANK YOU to TSP!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
I approach the Sound Parcel on Reverb.com with an offer for a bulk purchase of strings that I felt was fair. They countered with an offer that was halfway between what I offered and full retail… Whatever. I’m a good sport so I let them have what they countered with and they shipped them to me promptly. I haven’t had a chance to try the strings but I’m super excited.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Ordered an open box/demo synth, got it in excellent time and the synth is new in the box. No scuffs, scrapes, etc. Most times if I buy a demo item there are signs of use but this one is as clean as they come, even the box is pristine!
Awesome. Thanks!
Very good transaction. Thanks, Dave
These guys rock! Great selection, great communication, fair pricing and fast shipping! Couldn’t ask for a better dealer on Reverb!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
The sound parcel was very helpful in my purchase of the bastl instruments microgranny 2.0. Five stars with shipping and service.
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 30th April 2020
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Fast shipping. Communicative. Great.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
This is the second time I’ve used this shop, and I’ll keep coming back. Free two day shipping on top of great service is just fantastic.
Great store. Great products 🤘
Excellent Service- rad products. Cheers
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Great purchasing experience, the pedal arrived quickly and very well packaged. I’ll be happy to make a purchase through these folks again, they even have a newsletter that is very informative. Love my White Gold pedal!
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 29th April 2020
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
I recently ordered a Third Man Records / Gamechanger Audio Plasma Black Coil Pedal from The Sound Parcel and couldn't be happier. The Pedal itself is awesome and better condition than I expected, but the service I received & the extremely fast shipping was super appreciated.
The price was the best I could find. I won't hesitate to look to them first for my future music gear purchases.
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 29th April 2020
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Excellent products and excellent service; would highly recommend and will continue to repeat business
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
It was a superb online experience. Product arrived quickly. Customer service from The Sound Parcel is fantastic. I urge anyone to check out their amazing store.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Love this shop, super fast shipping and great service. They've always got what you need.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Fantastic shop with awesome service. Super fast shipping and they have a great standing relationship with makers/vendors and get cool exclusive stuff!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
My order was shipped out quickly and arrived in perfect shape. Great seller.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
The Sound Parcel is a great shop with amazing products and world class customer service. Highly Recommended!
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.97 based on 1,013 reviews