Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
I have already opened the bottle of Tokubetsu Junmai which was very tasty and a perfect match for the Thai dinner I was sharing with family. I haven't had a chance at the other bottles yet but can't wait to open the next bottle. I did have one issue. UPS unexpectedly changed the delayed the delivery by a day even though the their own tracker indicated in was warehoused less than five miles from my house. I happen to know the town the warehouse is in. Second when the case was delivered the bottles were actually physically hot to the touch. I took them out of the box and placed them in font of a running AC unit just to bring them down to a cool temperature. That issue was the only problem and will not stop me from ordering from you again in the future. Thank you and have a very good day.
The Sake came quickly and was packed so nicely. I had received a gift of 3 different sake, but I found the Yuzutoro the one I liked the best, so I ordered that.
As much as I have fallen in love with sake, I have fallen in love with Tippsy. Helpful service, amazing selection and thorough learning resources have made for an incredibly fun and informative introduction to the world of sake. I love to browse the flavor profiles and read about the breweries so we can talk about each bottle during get togethers.
earthy and silky. Tastes amazing cool or room temp. Best sake I have ever had
Can't say enough about Tippsy. The website is easy to navigate and the selection is very good. Delivery times have always been good.
Love the selection of high quality, delivery sake, affordability prices and free shipping!
I love sweeter drinks and it fulfills my needs. Love the brand
My favorite online shopping site. Super easy and great products. Campai!
I'm not really a drinker, but when I lived in Japan I did stumble upon the occasional sake that I liked. I order the seasonal boxes in an attempt to find those sake again. What's great is I find new ones now too. This service is good for a novice and someone experienced. The company provides product cards for each bottle to give recommended pairings and recommended serving temps. They have fast and polite customer service too, and I always get responses if I have questions about a shipment. Definitely recommend them.
Great sake and great info on each one. Enjoyed!
The product came in a nice box with a little pamphlet in the box with some interesting info, like what food to pair with each sake.
The $10 shipping or free shipping with 6 bottles is very reasonable. The reward system is AMAZING and I really appreciate Tippsy for having it. My last order, one item was missing, and they went above and beyond to offer reward points and also replace the item. It was so thoughtful.
The best and only sake distributer i use everything is a grade and the tippsy guides help me choose the best sake for me.
The Senkin "Classic" Kamenoo is a pleasant sake, w/ pleasant fruity undertones and nicely dry on the palate. It's not interesting on its own, but chilled & served in a wine glass, it very nicely complemented the seafood dish we served it with. I would serve it again with seafood, but not serve it alone before a meal.
Taste so good.
At the risk of having to fight you for a bottle, I will tell you this is a fav. I love a light & dry in the summer, it's perfect. And it really wow's the dinner guests. Treat yourself to some sushi and THIS bottle 🖤
We've ordered three times from Tippsy, and I'm constantly delighted by what they offer. These are sakes I can't find anywhere else!
Awesome service!
THE SELECTION WAS GREATTHE PRICES ARE FANTASTIC AND THE SERVICE WAS EXCEPTIONAL
This is the type of wine if you are not careful you will find yourself wasted. It has sweet plum taste and is very refreshing.
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,718 reviews