Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
I was surprised at how much i enjoyed this very affordable sake. It had a very enjoyable mouth feel and softness, served chilled.
Thank you for sharing your new fav with us, Chris! Hope you will find more favs soon! Kampai!
Good and prompt service and a nice variety of options. Keep it up.
Thank you for your feedback, and we will and always trying to improve!
いつ飲んでもおいしい八海山!
ありがとうございます!
My first nigori. Stronger flavor than other sake I’ve tried. Unfiltered texture wasn’t bad and didn’t make as much of a difference as I thought it would.
Thank you for your feed back and hope you will find out your fav nigori soon!
It’s tough finding a website with a decent sake selection at good prices but Tippsy fits that bill. I’ll certainly order from them again.
Thank you so much for your feedback and we can't wait to see you come back and enjoy more!
Great selection as well as excellent backgrounds and details about each sake. Packaging is great, the bottles always make it to me safely!
Thank you for your review! Our warehouse team always make sure the sake bottles are safe before it ships out since they are fragile as a package.
Excellent flavor, fine delivery and a neat bottle to top it all off Tears of Dawn tasted just like I remember. Chilled momentarily in the snow and it was perfect.
Thank you for your review and love to hear you enjoyed it so much! Chilled in the snow sounds good cuz it never happen in So Cal. Kampai!
good sake selection
Thank you!
Haven't tried all the sakes yet, but I just love the concept. I was interested in buying/drinking some sake, but knew nothing about it. Instead of going to a local liquor store, where it's unlikely that I'd fine a sake expert, I figured I'd try a box from Tippsy instead. So far, it's been great. I'm getting to try different types of sakes from different regions while learning about the styles and producers. I'll probably order another box, if not a regular subscription, once I finish the bottles that I have.
Thank you for your review and welcome to the sake journey! So glad to hear that you enjoy the Japanese sake so much so far. Our sake expert can always help us to understand and taste the sake even better, amazing right? We would love to hear all your reviews soon! Kampai!
It is an amazing web store, huge variety and excellent service support
Yes! Thank you!
Good prices, lots of variety, ships fast.
Thank you for your review! Kampai!
Company works fast and gets the shipments out reasonably, and the product arrived safely.
Thank you for your review! Happy to hear this!
Quick delivery, great taste
Thank you for your review! Kampai!
Haven't received the sake yet.
Hello Stephen, we have sent an email with your tracking; the tracking shows delivered. Please reach out back to us for further assistance.
The bottles that i ordered where well described and knew what i was getting. Shipping was quick and simple. Overall everything was great.
Thank you for your review! We hope you enjoy your sake very much! Can't wait to see you explore more.
In love with this sake! Will definitely buy again. My order arrived quickly as well.
Thank you for your review, Lauren! So happy to hear you new fav, Kampai!
Outstanding variety including sakes I've never heard of before. The quality was excellent and delivery was timely! Definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review, Erin! Can't wait to see your friends& family try out the Japanese sake!
seems poggers
Kampai!
Great Selection, secure packaging, Free shipping with 6 bottles! the best deal around
Yes! Thank you for your review!
It geg me booz em yummm