TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
So far so good. First time ordering. Went smoothly but it's kind of early to review a company before they even ship the product
Waiting to see if I get the correct item. So far no problems.
No problems so far.
Prices are a little too high for the volume, but this is a great site to purchase from, and I hope the product is as good.
Website was quick and easy
Easy to find - Easy to order needed touch up paint.
Easy and fast finding proper color, with online ordering. Follow up was also fast with conformation and order status. RB Erie, IL
It was easy to find the product I needed!
Easy to use website. Being a senior, sometimes I find it hard to navigate some websites. This one was a breeze.
Have yet to use it waiting on delivery but to find the colour I needed was a breeze
I’ll let you know when I get it.
The $ for this touch up kit should be well worth it, assuming the color matches up.
Need the paint first then the review !
Easy to use website
Good. Shipping, I have not yet to use the products.
good site easy to use
I have nothing to share... haven't received product yet.
Good and easy !!
I haven’t received my paint yet but the ordering process was easy to use and guided.
I found what I think is exactly what I need. I had trouble finding it in auto parts stores.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,126 reviews