TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
goodgoodgood
Shopping experience was very good. I had a unique color that I was able to match on your website.
Process was easy was able to use my PayPal account.
Easy to find the color I needed. Shipping, however, was less than what I expected as the product wasn't immediately available.
Keeps you informed up to shipment of product
Reasonably priced, free shipping, color matches perfectly, and it comes in small to large application kits.
The shopping was fine, however, a better connection to Amazon Pay would have been helpful. Not very smooth but eventually it worked.
Had an issue with my order but was resolved quickly.
I was excited to be able to find the touch-up paint for my car. It's a small spot some one either opened their door and hit mine or a cart hit it. But it would have had to b very windy to do that. It was the back driver's side. Thanks can't wait to touch it up.
Ordering and information provided was sufficient enough for me to give the product a try. Hopefully, it is easy to use and will not damage my car and cost much more to repair.
rapid and efficient with the order thank
() -
Slightly annoying to get all the details at the end.
It was easy to select color to match my current make & model car color.
Write on the money but was hoping for free delvery.
I wanted to order some touch up paint and through google I found you guys and your prices were very good. Now when I receive my order I will let you know again what I think.
Shipping was slow, took a week from my order date. Wasn’t provided a tracking number either. Had to call to get one. Customer service was polite. Pricing was slightly better then competitors so that’s a plus. Haven’t used product yet but hoping it’s a exact match.
Web site easy to navigate color was a little harder, but not your issue it was harleys
It was really easy for someone who really wasn’t sure what l needed. May be in touch again soon.
So good I had a good experience, I think you need to fix some issues on your website.
Customer service was fast and helped with my order. Hope color matches my car...
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 10,750 reviews