TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Guy G
my order is on the way but ordering wasn't too bad for a computer illerate
easy to use site and to understand. awaiting it's arrival.
Ordering process was simple and quick and most importantly, they had the correct color in several forms. This was the only place we could find that had the color in a spray and not just a scratch pen! Cannot wait to receive the product and get my spot fixed!
Having a customer service contact such as Cornwallis is my kinda business!
Had a bit of an issue with your site not recognizing my login info - twice. Finally got in, however.
Nice to get paint that matches. Very convenient. Just a bit pricey though.
Looking forward to receiving the paint soon.
Nothing special. Nothing exceptional. Just ordered my paint.
Customer service is there to respond quickly on order issued
I was happy to find the paint that I needed along with the option to purchase the clear coat in a package. My only disappointment is the lead time to get the paint delivered. I was hoping to have it early next week but the 14 days will not get it here as quickly as I had hoped.
It seemed to be easy enough, now if I get the correct product, it will be excellent.
I have a hearing problem and had a rough time hearing to order taker
had the color that was needed
So far so good just wish I could track the shipment
Paint arrived within a week Thank you very much ! Paint match is very good ! Thank you very much. Arthur
It would be easier to give a review after I get the product and use it but so far so good
It was a easy website to use.Now we see how long it takes to receive I paid over 18$ for fast shipping.
So far so good. My final rating will come with the actual product, its quality, ease of use, etc.
Simple and painless process.
The ordering process was easy and quick. The proof is in the paint. Your survey request seems a bit early.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 13,590 reviews