TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
First time ordering. Great ordering experience. Looking forward to getting my paint and start touching up my bike.
I bought the full package...primer, base colour, paint, and clear coat...the amount of paint in the main paint tube was not sufficient to do even 2 coats. I had approximately 6 small stone chips and a small scratch from a dent.
You guys said 2-3 days shipping and it’s been a week and a half
I paid to have express shipping (2-3 days) and 5 days later, I'm still waiting for kit. I realize mail may problematic at this time, but I've placed dozens of orders every month with different companies and haven't have this issue. When I check the tracking, it is not estimated for 2 more days and listed as "on time." It would appear that they charged me for express shipping and then shipped via the slowest method.
Easy to use website that pointed me right into the required product I needed. Low effort ordering is appreciated.
Nice website easy ordering
Touchup paint was received promptly. Perfect color match for my red Jeep.
(Jeep) -
website was easy to navigate
not sure until i get paint
Very easy ordering process. Kinda found it hard to add an extra can of paint after placing a complete repair paint kit. There should be a feature to add extra items onto the shopping cart without clicking the back button.
Very good color match with my Jeep color
Worked well
(Jeep) -
Not very happy. The primer is dried up. Not usable. No one will answer the customer service number. The recorded message says "call back later". After several attempts to get through still no answer. I am aware of the virus lock down but apparently no one can even answer a call? I guess I'll pursue a refund but at this point I am not sure how to accomplish that.
Do not know how it will work yet so I can not really review it
The web site is well organized and intuitive. You have an offering for any automotive finish situation I can imagine. You were not the least expensive option, but by far the easiest one to navigate.
The buying process was very easy and most importantly my color was available. I can't wait to receive my paint.
Easy site to navigate
Website was vary easy to navigate so far so good we will see how shipping goes
Still waiting to receive the shipment.
I would have done the 10% discount but didn't want the emails