TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Ordering was easy, selection was excellent.
Easy to navigate the site.
Was easy to find various products for my specific vehicle.
Quick and great price
great site, easy to manage
Noticed a chip on my car. Looked at your website and in minutes I had the color and It on it’s way. Great website, awesome customer service, and its on its way.
Great service,great product,please send me a shirt so I can advertise for you
The products seem to be of very high quality and the responsiveness of the organization is extremely impressive!!
Your website made it very easy for me to select the item I needed for my Porsche 911. I have one minute chip and your paint pen and clearcoart kit is just what I needed. I hope I don't have to use your site again (lol), but if I do need a touch up, you'll be it.
Easy to use
I have used Touchup Direct twice now for my American cars and they match my needs, so why go elsewhere?
Easy, clear and plenty of explanations on which color I had to order. Way to go guys!!!
The products were top quality and did the job. The helpful advice was sorely appreciated.
It was very easy to track the exact color I needed.
quick and easy
Had exactly what I needed. So easy to order.
Fast service, will use and recommend in the future.
The color of your pain is is right on matched up perfectly thank you
Easy to find correct color for vehicle year and model plus a nudge to order necessary item to protect touch up paint after it is applied.
Fast and easy look up plenty of options
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,515 reviews