TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 1 star review on 24th July 2022
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Keith H
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
James F
Order was shipped quickly. Product worked well and best of all, color matches great!
Excellent for fixed no paint chips and scratches. Easy to apply.
The second base coat (called mid coat) has so little tint that it is useless. Had to buy another kit to get another actually tinted base coat It’s a scam.
Great customer service experience, ordering is super easy.
Terrible water based product. After 4 coats of base, I went to wet sand level, and all the base coat was immediately removed from the repair. I tried this twice before I reached out to their "stellar" customer service. The "expert" asked if I had applied clearcoat prior to sanding? WTF kind of idiotic question is that. The repair MUST be sanded level before applying clearcoat! I responded with this and they immediately went silent. 65 bucks down the drain. Stay away from these crooks.
The product is very good. It’s a little expensive, but good quality. Preparing and shipping is very slow, especially in these times of better delivery options.
Applicator does not apply paint very well. Color (bellanova white for my 2018 Acura TLX) wasn't a good match. It was too dark. I ended up going to NAPA and had 4 oz. of paint mixed for less than the cost at TouchupDirect. Sorry, but the truth must be known.
Easy to use.
the paint has matched 100% every time I order it.
Once I got it it worked Great
Perfect match for my paint, It really helps me to beautify my Titan. It got a bit of rust and I tried to fixed it myself, With the help of this touch up paint looks like new again.. Awesome product..
I would recommend using the brush instead of the pen. Pens clog and don't flow very well. Pen takes off paint (if it even works). Customer service won't do anything but give recommendations (after the fact). Not very helpful nor were the instructions.
ALL GOOD ART
Also bought the applicators. Nice to get parts at one place.
Great web page-easy search and order.
Have used prior to this purchase and I was very satisfied with the results.
I have been painting custom cars for 40 years. This product came with everything I needed to make my 2018 front grille like new after I hit a deer. It’s perfect and I’m stoked.
This paint is like magic I was really worried but my 2 vehicles scratches came out close to perfect. I was really happy just follow the directions and you will have no problems.
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 1st May 2022 TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 1st May 2022
A great product and very easy to use!
Tge product i bought matched the original car color. In addition, delivery was fast.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.6 based on 13,840 reviews