TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Easy to order and fast shipping.
order #57108780 BUICK 56A (Special Brown ) For 83 Buick Riviera XX Anniversary Model Hello, Thank you Terence for your recent help finding / getting this only used year color for the above special auto. https://www.hemmings.com/blog/article/special-edition-coupes-1983-buick-riviera-1985-ford-thunderbird/ I have ordered for this auto before colors touch up bottle ( 59 & 11 ) and will order a large amount in the spring time to paint the entire auto. Cold season now in WI etc Thank You ! Ralph Geigner
I think this email that you guys sent is most excellent. It’s very nice to see a picture of the business owners and to see that they are concerned about their performance. Bodacious dudes!
It was easy to find the right paint, and communication about my order has been very good.
Great website! Easy to navigate and purchase items quickly!
Easy to find my product
My first order was the pens none of the pens tips work and all four products I was very disappointed so I had to order the Aerosoles to fix it
Very easy to find my color of touch up paint for my Rav 4
So Happy to have found your web site!!
Easy to find the product that matched my auto color. Ordering was quick and easy as well.
Had what I , needed. Have not used it yet waiting on arrival
I had a technical question, it was answered promptly with a description & a YouTube video! It has either been too hot, or now too cold & damp, to apply any paint, but hey this is Texas, it will probably be 70F next week!
Good service easy to match color
Super easy and accurate to use.
easy website, ordering experience
I didn’t use the product becouse the shipping company not allowed to ship the product to my country because it is Hazmit . The customer service is nice and replayed fast
Quick service, exact color match.
Order shipp d promptly!!
Very prompt delivery
thank you for your quick response. Almost missed a deer but its hoof caught my plastic bumper extension. Took a little paint. I was lucky Thank you.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,171 reviews