TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 21st August 2021
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
Ordering great. Products…to be determined.
Easy to use website, great selection and competitive prices. Overall, an excellent online shopping experience.
Website was easy to use and found what I needed quickly.
Fast service, great price, and timely notifications of order status.
easy to work
Great customer service !
So far so good
Easy to navigate online.
They are very helpful and goes that extra mile to match up your paint.
Prompt and polite service look forward to receiving touch up paint.
5 stars!!!!
Website easy to navigate.
Works great lovely color match can’t ask for anything else
First I ordered (1) pint of paint and when it was received it was pre diluted which is (8 ounces). Second the paint did not match and you only refunded my money not anything for time, materials and charge for the spray person. If I were in California I would take you to Court! You should not be in Bussines.
Thanks thanks
VERY EASY WITH NO PROBLEMS!! FEEL FREE TO PRINT THE LIONESS. I TOOK THAT PIC IN SOUTH AFRICIA FROM AN OPEN TRUCK IN AUG OF 2017.
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 21st August 2021
Well..I'm not the shineiest pebble on the beach and I am 89 and hate everybody...Except....for TouchUpDirect. 3rd time I've used your product and am amazed by how good the color match is, the perfect combination on solids and dryers, and the design of the applicator can nozzle. Can't make a mistake even if I tried. Anyway..thanks for your technology and products...BTW I have an old '94 V10 dodge Ram...Old sow is all painted up (stock emerald green) like a 1930s opera singer...Should have TUD attribution on it someplace....What fun !!!
Very easy website to navigate and the prices are reasonable.
Site was easy to use
Great service! I mistakenly made a duplicate order and upon my request, one of the orders was promptly cancelled and my credit card refunded immediately upon my request.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.60 based on 13,726 reviews