TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Dont know about the product it's a week late getting to me.
your shipment never arrived...... I leave tomorrow for 10 days. Who knows if it will be here when I return
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback, and I apologize for the delay.

It appears that your order was delivered today so please let us know if you are unable to receive it. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our support by emailing help@touchupdirect.com, ​or you can call 855-600-8160

The result is terrible. Applying this touch up kit made the areas of concern more visible. The instructions are limited. There is not video on YouTube regarding how to apply the product. A brush will have done a better work than the ball pen supplied. I would not recommend this product.
To whom it may concern, I have not received my orders...Pls call me 619-944-0748, or send me a message why it has not arrived...? Thank You!
Of a two pack purchase, the paint spray can was previously sprayed/used prior to arrival. Very unacceptable.
Very poor, because I got a notice at least 5 days ago saying it shipped but I have not received it.
Followed instructions and the color does not match well at all. Ordered a matte color and it’s much glossier than the stock color it was supposed to match. Not very happy with the results. Will be looking for a way to fix the poor color match elsewhere.
I previously wrote poor review and now it is very poor because it hasn't even been sent I just checked the tracking.
i have not received the item ordered!
I have not received. It is late getting here.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I apologize for the delayed shipment. In this case, the 4th of July holiday has been the reason some orders are not arriving as expected. The tracking number indicates the order is out for delivery today.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

The paint in the pen did not come out at all The primer barley came out The clear coat was fine Would not get these pens again
I have not receive my order yet!
SMALL order placed July 4 and shipped on July 5 has still not arrived as of July 11. Fedex track says delivery on July 15. This is outrageous. A spray can of paint taking at least 10 days to arrive is abysmal service.
Still haven't received product
I ordered my paint on July 4 today is July 11. I did not receive it yet
Ordered a week ago. Not been shipped. Sent an email asking what's wrong? Got no answer, but is now showing as accepted by post office. Hope this stuff is good, it's a long wait. Can't review paint yet as I still don't have it. This review is for customer service and shipping speed.
My order was placed over 2 weeks ago and the delivery day has been changed numerous times. Still Not here yet and won’t be for 3 days
You're wanting a review before i've received the product. Lets try getting it delivered first... LoL
Been waiting a week so far it says it just shipped
I ordered this on July 2. Today is Tuesday July 9. Delivery is not until Thursday July 11 by 8PM. Ten days is far to long. You want a review of your product when I am still waiting for the delivery. Need to do a better job delivering and tracking the package before asking for review.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,300 reviews