TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Still have not received the product...............................
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm very sorry for the delay with your order. The 4th of July has delayed shipments, especially for those on the east coast.

It looks like your order has now been delivered, so please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
I have not received my order!! And payed over 90 dollars!!??
Havent received my order yet
Never received my touch up paint and did not send me any emails
Have not received order
not received order yet
Ordered my touch up last week and still don’t have it
I have not received the product or any updates. Can you update me please
Ordered over week and a half ago and haven’t received my order yet!
I haven’t got the product yet. Maybe get to me before you ask me to rate it.
the spray can sputtered. left an uneven coat even after several passes. Finally got a WET EVEN COAT but then it was too dark and didn't match even close!!! I am sure it is just ME. anyway, out of two cans, I have one unsprayed can that I just can not aim at my Jeep and hit the button...sorry. Rusty Merrill
We have not received our order yet.
Arrive too late
Horrible, I haven’t even received the product yet! And I paid extra for faster shipping. Not sure what’s going or if I’ll ever get my package. Disappointed
Hello,

Thank you for providing feedback. We processed and shipped your order the very next day after it was placed. I checked the tracking, and it appears to be held up with FedEx for some reason. I'm opening a ticket with our support team to figure out what is happening with your order. I'm very sorry for the delay - we'll send a replacement if need be.

- Lonnie T.​
Takes to long and price is no bargain.
It’s been a week and no paint yet. Still waiting for delivery. Delivery is not free and not very timely.
Never received product to review. Please help me track this product.
Hello,

I just tracked your order and it appears that FedEx is having trouble delivering it. Please reach out to our support staff right away so they can help figure out what the issue is. They can be reached by calling 855-600-8160 or by emailing help@touchupdirect.com

We look forward to serving​ you.

I can't rate the product because I haven't received it, even though I ordered a while back.
It was a total bust...
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry your touch up experience wasn't great. I ran a search and wasn't able to find any open requests with our support staff. I highly recommend reaching out to them. They can provide expert advise on how to get your touch up project back on track. They can quickly resolve any color or application issues you may be experiencing.

Support can be reached by calling 855-600-8160 or by emailing help@touchupdirect.com

We look forward to serving you.

- Lonnie T.
Not sure if I had bad clear coat or what but after primer, color, and letting it dry for over an hour any attempt to put clear coat on makes the paint “wet” again and the clear coat pulls the paint right off. Spent a couple hours trying to follow instructions exactly and it’s a complete waste of time. And of course the color doesn’t match without the clear coat but you can’t apply clear coat.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,276 reviews