TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Guy G
No product yet, so can't evaluate it. Price seems fair and the communication is excellent. Good job.
Used this company a few times now. Excellent color match.
Great product for great price
Quickly responded to questions asked. Only down side is they don’t supply a tracking number or any information about your shipment unless you pay a higher shipping rate. So they tell you it should arrive in 14 days or so on average
I found everything I needed easily.
Excellent experience buying from them
I am aware of the effects on us all during this period of pandemic. When a business becomes successful, it means they cover all bases. The only area that is not necessarily under the control of the company is “delivery”. This is the most important part of customer satisfaction through expectations. I had an issue with this part of the process. Not belabor the point; I didn’t receive the product for more than 30 days. The one thing that saved the issue was my ability to be in communication with the company. They were like me, expectations not realized. We were both victims of the delivery failure. Sometimes you have issues that are beyond your control. The key was, the company didn’t hide or shutdown the communications process. BRAVO.
Waiting to use the paint touch up on a bumper
I am pleased with the website so far. Finding, ordering, and paying for my item was easy and fast. I am not giving 5 stars quite yet until I get, see, and use the product to judge its quality and match of color.
Shopping was pretty easy on this site.
Haven’t received the product yet
The process was simple and easy to navigate.
Received touchup paint. Have not used yet.
The one place that has exactly what you need to get your car back to looking like new
website was clear and easy to use......hopefully the touch up process is too! =)
Customer service was very transparent and quick to respond. Best interaction with a support team I’ve had.
I'll have more to add once I get to use the paint. But I was disappointed that my forst time order had no discount applied. Also, why is it that of all the on-line paint stores i found, you're the on;y one charging for shipping on every order? If you really want customers, new customers, and repeat customers, at least ship for free.
Was very good.
Your site was easy breezy bought paint from you guys before no problem.
price and customer service were excellent, delivery took the full 14 days