TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Easy and quick.
Easy to use
Easy enough to order,Stay tuned!!
It was fairly easy to find what I needed and complete my order. But I still wasn't 100% sure that the color I ordered is the correct order for my vehicle. I sent my VIN number in a message with my order and asked that you please use it to make sure I had ordered the correct color. Ordering through your website would be better if along with year, make and model customers could include the VIN with the asked for information, or simply to look up the paint color they need using the VIN number only.
thankyou for getting back to me so soon
Good product
Until I receive the product it is difficult to provide a review.
Ordering touch up from your company was as easy as telling some one what type of vehicle you own and color.
Have not received my order yet, but I have used your store befor.
Color sample on your website didn’t look same as my car. Too plain and flat gray, instead of blueish gray with some metallic fleck. Ordered it anyway based on color code and name, so hope it’s right.
Finding the correct color and determining which touch up product to purchase was easy.
The websight was easy to navigate
Haven't rec'd'em yet0
easy to find product and buy
used it before and color matched very well
Ordering was pretty straight forward.
The kit arrived promptly and the color matched. My clear coat, though, was a dud and had to be replaced. That can was replaced by vendor. I would use this company again if needed.
The products work well but the kits are not clearly labeled on what you’re actually getting. I thought I was buying two cans Of white spray paint and a sealer when actually I got a base coat amid coat and a sealer I did not realize that when I ordered it. I wish they labeled things more clearly. But they responded to my email promptly and the product so for it’s great.
Website is easy to use!