TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Guy G
Web site was easy to navigate, but I don't yet have the product to write a complete review.
Nice website easy to negotiate
Ordering website was easy to use. Clear, easy to follow instructions. I could have use a little more paint in each tube. I could only do 2 coats of each instead of the suggested 3 costs.
(Jeep) -
Very easy web site to select a very broad selection of products. I would like to see additional information on best way to use the respective products to help educate the customer to make the best choice and get best results.
it would be nice if there were a quick ship option
Quick and easy to navigate and find what you need.
Quick and understandable responses to email questions.
Initially had issues with their pen applicator but James was very helpful and replaced them for me. Customer Service is outstanding! Would recommend to anyone!
The paint match is exactly the same color on my car the can made it easy to spray. The only problem I had was with the clear, I must of gotten a bad can but they offered to replace the can free of charge.
Reviewing something not yet delivered is difficult. Once the product arrives I will be glad to rate it, but the purchasing experience was easy.
I was having trouble returning merchandise. UPS refused to ship aerosol paints. Customer service helped me out by emailing me a Fedex label that I was able to print and use to return product.
Prefer not to be placing an order and have add-ons pop up after I pick something. I would have ordered the extras to begin with if they are presented. Have not received yet but you have shipped.
Website is less than helpful. Looked for vesper dragon red. Website only showed black. Difficult to see where to select the correct color. Finally figured it out after much frustration. There should be a button on that page that says select another color.But there isn’t.
When I entered the color, it showed the various ways paint are available. I feel I stumbled onto the other products that help applying the paint.
Web site easy to use and find the color I needed.
So far it's been fine. I need this ASAP so I hope it gets here soon. I pray the color matches.
Good stuff
Got slow response from my search and was finally informed that you didn’t have the product. It would have really helped you could tell me where to look or that it doesn’t exist
First time so far so good
Good selection