TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect Reviews | 7th July 2020
joyridesmedia
arcticaxrenegade
dieselweasel_28
More Photos & Videos
Still waiting for product.
This is the third time I have ordered from you, unlike others you don’t go through the whole purchase until at the end you are required to buy the clearcoat or you cannot purchase the paint.
Easy. Fast and quality products.
Very good overall but my Quantum Gray paint color for my 2019 Audi S5 did not come up and it wasn't easy to figure out how to locate it.
Had tht color I was looking for. Haven't received order yet, but I am sure it will match factory color
So far, good communication
site was easy to use and find what you need
After they got the right colored product, it was ok.
No problems afterwards.
it was easy to do on line but not convinced it is the right colour for the car till i get it. Trying to hold a laptop next to the car to compare colours not easy. Hope to give another review later on with the turn out.
all my questions were answered
The last time I paid extra for faster delivery, and got product in the same amount of time as standard delivery. I think you need to change your carrier.
Easy to use site. Helpful in instructing me on how to find my color number. I will use this site again if necessary.
The website was very easy to use
It was easy to order, and the price was fair
Simple and easy I believe the tutorial should be more in depth
Quick response and feedback.
Purchase experience as expected. Thanks.
Easy to use website navigation to find your color code
First time ordering, so far so good
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 12,254 reviews