Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
excellent next day delivery!
Great price and speedy delivery with regular updates on delivery etc. One of the few shops to stock the desired part. Great stuff!
The only shop that stocked GT Stomper 24 My son will be over moon on his birthday Ordered arrived 2 days later perfect condition great service Thanks Triton
I live in the US and ordered a part for my bike. It was delivered in less than a week and was exactly what I ordered
Email response very limited, unable to reach a person on the phone after a couple of attempts. Website informs an order can be cancelled as long as not yet dispatched and no email response.
Really quick delivery and kept me informed about my order.
Excellent service, bike arrived in less than 24hrs from me ordering it. BRILLIANT!!
Great that you have so many Trek spares, they're not easy to find. Items delivered as promised in 3 days. Thanks.
Great service. Easy to use website. Will definately use again. Thanks
Ordered parts, they were delivered very quickly and were good quality, will definitely be using Triton again.
Staff very helpful and friendly. Very fast delivery. 5 stars.
Never used them before, needed some parts and was delighted that Triton had them at a good price. Best of all, I ordered them on a Wednesday and they arrived on Friday. Will use them again
The Cannondale mudguards I wanted were in stock and dispatched quickly. I’m happy with my Triton experience.
Part was supposed to be delivered by 22nd June. Didn’t arrive until 20th July. Customer services did not respond to request for more information. I appreciate we have been in difficult times but this complete lack of communications is shoddy.
Great service good prices & products delivered on time.
Placed the order in April and received the items in July. No customer service. Multiple chaser emails and voicemails but no response. Really really poor customer experience and management of customer expectations.
When eventually managed to get through, the customer service was very good. Goods arrived on time.
Bike delivered on time, only Triton could get the GT bike we wanted. As other people have indicated communication was a problem, and this gave rise to concerns but in our case Triton delivered.
Exellent. Items were actually delivered earlier than originally stated. Very happy, would recommend.
Ordered a spare part which arrived promptly and well packaged. Service excellent.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,051 reviews