Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Prompt service
Great service. Lovely item was delivered quickly and beautifully packed. Will definitely buy from you again
Just perfect.
Good website, good range of products, easy ordering
Excellent service. Well packed. Loved the gift I bought for my daughter and so did she.
Quick and efficient and the mobile was exactly as described. Thank you
I bought the candle holders, in pink, and am very pleased with them. All arrived safely. Lots of lovely things to buy, very tempting!
Up to date tracking,arrived on time as notified,will definitely use again.
Amazing products, seamless ordering and super fast delivery...what more could you ask?
Order arrived sooner than expected. Very happy with high quality product. Will definitely consider using again
So happy with my purchase - kept informed of status from start to delivery. So well packaged and arrived safe and sound. Fast delivery too. So impressed. Recommend !
Great price for the boots, great service from the seller. I can highly recommend Trouva and would buy from then again.
Love the quality and variety, im a big fan!
What an excellent find! I managed to find two perfect dresses for my holidays from two different boutiques both exactly right and delivered quickly . This is now my go to on line site
A review for the KIWANO 17 x 11cm Leather Hip Bag
The item is absolutely amazing, fine leather, nicely finished, amazing quality and an original design makes it an extraordinary and oustanding addition to the clothing. It's just such a shame the bag doesn't fit the smartphone.. If it was only 20cm X11, it would become so much greater in its practicality, the manufacturer should consider this slighlty bigger sizing :)
Very fast, smooth delivery. All in all worthy and satisfying purchase.
Managed to track down pottery jug that matched coffee mugs ordered elsewhere. Prompt delivery, safely packaged so happy customer!
Wonderful service! Was able to find a pair of shoes that had been discontinued by the manufacturer. Very fast delivery and great communication throughout.
Lovely product delivered to the UK In super fast time and in perfect condition. Received great communication and a great service. I loved the personal touch of the hand written messages.

Thank you I will definitely shop again ...... highly recommended. 😄
Package arrived very quickly and well packed so no damage.
Excellent site, I was struggle to find the gift I wanted for my daughters 1st birthday. Then I came across Trouva 😎 problem solved.

Trouva is rated 4.67 based on 2,047 reviews