Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Great , pleased with delivery & product .
First time using Trouva and I’m very impressed. Easy to place an order, excellent customer service and quick delivery, will definitely use again!
Very efficient and timely service. Product was dispatched promptly.
The Wild & Moon earrings have been bought as a Christmas present. I personally think they are lovely. Delivery was really prompt and I was kept in the loop all the time.
Brilliant item
Had a problem initially when confirmation of my purchase didn’t arrive. However I found a number to ring and the member of staff I was speaking to dealt with it immediately. Good service and speedy delivery.
We shall use you instead of Cox & Cox from now on!
Love the wreath. Shedding a little but be fine on my wall once decorating complete!
I received my order quickly and in perfect condition. I would purchase from Trouva again.
Regrettably, disappointing. I did not get exactly what I ordered - 6 espresso glasses in 3 colours. I received 6 in two colours and two of which clearly had been used.
I had to send back my item. However ! Trouva was so easy to order from delivery was fast and returning was easy and straightforward! Excellent would buy from again !
It's a christmas present so cant review yet.
Product ordered and was promptly delivered, a very straightforward procedure. Thankyou
Great experience and fast shipping. Will be returning to shop here again.
Shipped within 2 days, perfect condition and perfect fit.
Love the website, so much to choose from
Great items and easy to use website. Very quick delivery. Very pleased.
So much to choose from. Unusual gifts, affordable prices. So happy I found you.
Just what was ordered but left at the wrong address took a bit of sorting out and worry, good job I have honest neighbours 😕
I love my purchase from Trouva! I was really impressed with the quality and how quickly they arrived! Thank you Trouva, I will definitely be shopping with you again.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 4,270 reviews