Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

I bought a beautiful journal for my niece, I had been looking for a tasteful one for weeks and was so happy to find this! Thank you! Delivery was quick and it came wrapped in tissue, all in all a great experience.
Great product,great service,great price.
Was shocked at the price of the poster, I actually thought it would have come with a frame!!
Parcel arrived promptly and well packaged. All tracking information was provided. Item as described.
Would buy again
Lovely website full of great design pieces. It’s the next best thing to finding a nice little boutique as you wander around Brighton or Edinburgh ... lots of really nice presents.
Such a unique site!
Love the hat. Colour. material and style exactly as on the picture. Have worn it every day since I got it. Thank you.
First experience of Trouva. The discretionary effort applied in completion of my order and the associated communications were first class. No hesitation in returning and recommending to others. Well done!
Great product. Really well made
Very pleased with my purchase. It arrived in perfect condition.
I was informed when it would be delivered.
Quick delivery
My George Michael Christmas bauble arrived promptly and was perfect. Beautiful packaging and ready to send to a friend as a gift. She absolutely loved it. Very happy with the purchase. Will definitely use troubadour again
Great choice of products. Found the perfect teapot. Delivery was very speedy. And the teapot was perfectly packaged
Can not fault the service I received. Apprehensive buying from a company I hadn’t dealt with before but item was despatched soon after I placed the order and arrived the next day, very well packaged. . It was only a small item so £4.99 for postage was a little excessive BUT, I guess, you get what you pay for!
I found the site interesting but having ordered a product & received confirmation showing delivery to be the following day, now a week later I’ve heard nothing more. The ups tracking info isn’t helpful either. So not very impressed.
Thank you so much for the high standard of service, the items were exactly as described and very good quality, delivery was quick, I honestly can not pick a single fault, if anyone reads this who is thinking of buying from Trouva, I would certainly recommend them, I’m sure we will be using this company again.
Quality products, quickly despatched - and presented with style!
With Trouva I have access to hundreds of beautiful and unique items. I also like to support small businesses. In these terrible times we need to use them or loose them and that would be such a shame. Keep up the good work Trouva
Trouva has been a great find on the internet. We have been able to find items that we thought were out of production. Our order was delivered promply and in perfect condition; sourced directly from a 'real' shop on the Isle of Wight that we'd never have found without them.
Really pleased with my goods.
Prompt delivery.