Trouva Reviews

60 Worship Street

Click Here
Under an hour
customer service
"Ordered an orange waffle blanket. Arrived quickly and of good quality. Was very happy."
"Fantastic service & quality! Shall definitely be using again"
"I have had mugs from Trouva for the past 15 years. Quality is great and such prompt delivery. One very happy customer, thank you."
"Very professional service"
"Excellent company to deal with, would definitely recommend"
"Really great service. My purchase was delivered quickly as stated. I am very happy with my item and it definitely buy from Trouva again. Thank you"
"Great service. Goods were very well packed and arrived quickly. Would recommend."
"I was looking for a specific item for my daughter and was pleased to find it on an internet search. The postage costs were reasonable but they made the relatively small item quite costly. I appreciated the ability to search for other items from the same seller to spread the P&P fee. The goods arrived promptly, each wrapped in pretty tissue paper. I would use Trouva again."
"I was looking for a specific item for my daughter and was pleased to find it through Trouva. Postage costs were reasonable but they made the relatively small item quite costly. I appreciated the ability to search for other items from the same seller to spread the P&P fee. The goods arrived promptly and nicely wrapped, without eye watering amounts of packaging. I would use Trouva again."
"Great product and wonderful service..."
"Excellent, fast service. Very helpful, would buy Felton them again."
"You guys have a range of amazing products and your customer service is fine but every time I order anything on your website, the suppliers seem to not have the item - even if it's up and available online. Literally, it happened to me twice already and I stopped ordering because I know I won't get anything anyway. Also, the last time I collected the item but was still charged for delivery (it was refunded later). So there's still a long way to go for you, I guess. Best of luck, I will try mine elsewhere."
"I had to chase an order when it had failed to turn up after 3 weeks, told order cancelled as unable to reach suppliers. Order from different suppliers, after 2 weeks told unable to reach that supplier. Six weeks wasted, inform customers soon as possible, what is happening, don't wait to be chased and let them down. Communication with customers poor."
"I was looking for a certain brand of crockery and having great difficulty. Trouva found what I was looking for when I was about to give up. Not only that, but I was able to pick up my order locally and use it straight away. I would definitely use them again. Thank you Trouva!"
"I've written to you already explaining that my experience wasn't brilliant in that initially your system proposed buying my order from 2 shops one of which was in France which would have made it cheaper to buy from a local store. Then having completed this order, you sent me a 15% off code so I returned to the boutique I had made my purse from to see if they had more of the same socks...they said that they had but that they weren't up on the website... I explained that I would like to order through Trouva but for some reason they didn't update their goods on your site in the for me to use the code. In essence, I think you have a good idea but its success is going to be down to your retailers having the desire and will to keep your site up to date. I guess my experience wasn't brilliant but not great either... I'm rating you as poor because of the leg work I had to do in order to make the transaction possible when I'm guessing your site's objective is to make finding what one want's easy, cheaper and finally the actual purchasing seamless and easy..."
"Bought a grey marble salad bowl brilliant great in my new kitchen thanks trouva"
"Good selection of stylish clothes"
"Good service and regular updates on item ordered"
"Great shopping experience. Love the range of fab products on offer."
"bought beautiful present of small paperweight. only problem was cardboard packaging was damaged, half open when i received it."
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,832 reviews