Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Have ordered for the first time from this company very pleased fast delivery M Solomon
Great company. Good personal service. Prompt delivery.
Excellent service and competitive price
Let me say that the boutique that I purchased from was fantastic, great product, fast shipping, fair price. Trouva as a site is laughable. All kinds of website issues they blamed on me and then the USA banking system. After explaining I used 2 different computers, on 2 different networks, and 2 different credit cards from 2 different banks… they finally just didn’t respond to why their website didn’t work. Bottom line, your boutiques deserve better and if your in the USA it’s PayPal or nothing.
I love the scarf I bought but am now bombarded with emails every day and not happy with this company. So good marks for my purchase but poor marketing strategy.
Great service and product. Fast delivery. Previously ordered this product with another company and they had a delay till September so it was great I could get it with Trouva.
Kept me informed of my package delivery which was relatively quick. Dress as described.
Happy with my purchase - although the dress was very creased. Did not arrive on time - courier kept rescheduling.. hence only 4 stars
I have just discovered Trouva while looking for indoor plants. Packaged nicely and delivered fast. I would definitely return to Trouva.
My item arrived promptly, with plenty of information beforehand concerning its delivery. The packaging was superb to ensure no damage during transit and the price was very competitive. Considering my experience, I would thoroughly recommend Trouva.
Great website, lovely product, lightening fast delivery, thanks a lot.
I purchased Fig leaves car scent. Quality of the product was as described and expected. Delivery wasn't great but that's UPS'es incompetence. Based on my experience I would recommend the company.
Trouva 5 star review on 20th July 2021
I have only used one company and if they are representative of the rest then I can highly recommend.
Item arrived safe and sound, as per specification. Tracking for parcel provided but number did not work!
product came very bad with packaging.. and my item was broken.. broken pieces damaged otthers..😞
Great selection of items delivered safely within a few days. When I had to return an unsuitable item, the trouva customer services staff were very helpful and efficient
Great product
Ordered vase Sunday arrived Tuesday excellent service. Vase was extremely well packaged no plastic used looks lovely on the floor as a decorative piece just what I wanted.
Found an identical replacement for my treasured ceramic umbrella stand, which had been smashed by an enthusiastic puppy. It was delivered a few days later, earlier than expected and securely packed. Delighted!!
I had been looking for ages for large outdoor seat cushions when I saw these on Trouva. They were easy to order, had a number of delivery options and came on time. We are delighted with them!
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,789 reviews