Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Easy and accessible! Love shopping with Trouva.
A fast and efficient service with a ‘personalised touch’. Items well packed and of a very good quality.
First time ordering with this company and I was not disappointed, my item was unavailable but trouva let me know straightaway what was happening and even searched and found me a alternative. I can not praise them enough and will be definitely ordering again I can highly recommend trouva .
So easy to shop with Trouva my order was with me within four days and I get to support small businesses at the same time win/win
Trouva has a great selection, my parcel arrived swiftly and I am thrilled,
I will definitely buy from them again
Lovely as a keepsake and gift. Arrived in good condition and quickly too!
Came with a lovely thank you note as well which is always a lovely addition.
Would recommend.
Excellent goods and service. Quick delivery. Thanks.
Bought my mum a lovely wee mirror with bird legs, absolutely beautiful! Exactly how it was advertised, fast delivery and well packaged, thank you very much :)
Good serviced and encouraged to buy by new customer discount offer
Firstly I had no contact for 5 days after placing my order. Then I received an email saying the item had been shipped, only to then receive an email saying it hadn’t been shipped and I would get a refund. I would recommend using as there is a chance you won’t receive your item.
Amazing would definitely shop with Trouva again brilliant service.
The item which I bought had to come from Spain to the uk,
It arrived in perfect order very well wrapped and provided tracking.
Very Happy 😄 😄
Good product, fast delivery although expensive postage.
The online shop looks great and has beautiful things but the rest was abysmal. I ordered a series of plates and ceramics. The majority of them arrived smashed to pieces. One store also said they also only had one in a set of four so they're sending me one plate?! After being excited about buying new tableware it was such a dismal experience to get a bunch of parcels with smashed and missing stuff. All of which I now have to throw away. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. A complete waste of time.
Beautiful items, great shopping experience
Unusual products from around the UK and Europe all in one convenient place. My parcels were well wrapped and arrived safely. I am really pleased to be supporting small independent stores that you would find on a day trip out to somewhere new. Thanks Trouva, excellent products and fabulous service Laura x
Great service. Great quality and GREAT VALUE! Thank you
Great service and great quality - would definitely use again!
Although I’ve received swift communication regarding my order and a refund for an unavailable item I’m disappointed to have not received the gift wrap in time for my daughter’s birthday on Wednesday.
Hello there,

I'm really sorry about this. This isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

In the meantime, many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate your opinion.
If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know or follow up with us via email.

Best wishes,
Jem
Efficient, thank you!
These napkins are very dusky pink and not the ice cream pink of photo . I have applied for a refund but not yet heard anything.....
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 1,972 reviews