Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Fantastic customer service and on a Sunday too.
Pleased with my purchase and the prompt delivery
Ordered happy socks from Not the Girl who Misses Much - arrived quickly, beautifully gift wrapped, (and carefully wrapped for post) with a handwritten note! Really pleased - excellent value.
I ordered a par of secatuers from the shop Black Bough on 25 November. They were intended as a birthday present for my sister's birthday on 1st December. When she did not receive them I checked the pacel status on both Saturday 3oth November and Monday 2nd December. On both occasions it said the parcel was still at a sorting hub. Why?
I'm really sorry about this, it isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

In the meantime, many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate your opinion. If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know or follow up with us via email.

Best wishes,
Jem
Not arrived yet!
Hello Jay,

I'm really sorry about this. This isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

Best wishes,
Jem
Excellent, prompt service and I am delighted with my purchases.
Just love my candles. Had free delivery but took a while to arrive. Will defo use again though.
the backpack arrived on time and was just as I ordered
Excellent service, unfortunately I had to return the item as it didn't fit, Refund was issued by the very next day.
Competitive price and quality as described.
I love the idea of Trouva. Not only are we able to support British independent retailers, but it gives me access to individual finds which I can’t source elsewhere.
the item ordered arrived quickly and was as described. No problems
It was my first experience of ordering through Trouva. It proved to be a very good one too! Extremely happy with fast, efficient service and my purchase was just perfect! Will definitely use Trouva again. Thanks! Catherine
I have already written review
Really easy and product arrived in good time.
Excellent service - simple and straightforward
I ordered a package weeks ago and it has not arrived. I’ve had no update.
Product not in stock despite my order. I received an email and refund quickly, and 5 pound voucher off next order to compensate. 5 pound voucher worth less than the 20% off i would have had if i had received my order.
Lovely dish for FRIENDS Jan and Art but that’s where it ends. No help at all re signing in for myself after many requests ...so shame on you Trouva!
the coat arrived sooner than expected,packeaged in simple non plastic cardboard. Love my coat.
Trouva is rated 4.67 based on 1,862 reviews