Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Found what I wanted , a little disappointed with colour , looked grey but came blue, but a nice and interesting website , would definitely look at again .
Lovely item!
First time I used trouva and I’m impressed by the service and the product ordered.
Great selection of products, from a wide range of retailers. Fast, tracked delivery. Highly recommended. Will definitely use again. AA++
Excellent service and products
This item came total, its for my sons Birthday and he will be really pleased with this.
Excellent products , extremely good quality , also very unique will be shopping again shortly
Grey, unique, ethical products and so much choice. My purchase was dispatched within 2 hours in order for it to be received by Christmas! Highly recommend!
Bought an eye mask, first shop had none left but they sorted it out and got me one from another seller. Great customer service. Thanks.
Had an email on 24th December to say my goods had been dispatched and estimated delivery 30th December. Called the delivery company on the 31st to see where my order was and they confirmed that it had only been dispatched on the 30th! I paid for express delivery. Very disappointed and will definitely not be ordering gifts from them again
Hello Theresa,

I'm really sorry about this, it isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

In the meantime, many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate your opinion. If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know or follow up with us via email.

Best wishes,
Jem
No issues with order or delivery. Arrived before Xmas as promissed
Got the best prices I could find for some special matches I'd been looking for. Even better with 10% off for joining Trouva!
Amazingly fast delivery of each beautiful product I bought and that was a week before Xmas!! Impressed!
Not happy that I had to pay £11 to return the item to Biscuit shop. Had I known that you didn't offer free returns, I would have never ordered through you. It was my first and last time.
Really good service, items arrived before Christmas and are beautiful- exactly what I was hoping for. Thrilled with this service.
Ordered a perfume set for my wife that we couldn’t find in the shops. Good service,received within the specified time frame. Overall happy and would use again
I thought the service was very good & will definitely use again. The delivery time was quick & there was some confusion over the delivery with the courier but the team at Trouva were very helpful & followed up.
So disappointed. One of the items I ordered and paid for is missing from the box. It states on the delivery note that it is there, but sadly not. As this was to be a Christmas gift and today is 21st December, I do not hold out much hope of getting the item I paid for in time. I cannot get any response from customer services. Overall my first time trying Trouva has not been a success, which makes me very sad!
part of my order hasnt still been shipped!! the confirmation order said everythign was going to be delivered by yesterday I am very disappointed and want a refund!!!
A pleasure to have such a good experience at this busy time of the year (Christmas) with such a personal message, lovely touch.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 1,911 reviews