Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Lovely website full of great gifts. Nice to support small independent retailers. The service was fantastic with my candle arriving quicker than expected.
Looking for a particular storage unit and the wait from the manufacturer was 3 to 4 months. I was able to obtain it from Trouva within a week! They were also very responsive to inquiries and provided updated delivery notifications.
The bowl is lovely but it’s been overshadowed by the ridiculous amount of packaging it came in. A huge box for a small salad bowl.
Fantastic service, item well packed, very fast delivery service. Thank you.
Hi, Trouva is a great website not only to support independent shops but also discovering them. It brings the customer from a virtual world back to the real world. I love that the independent shops send you personalised messages, making the shopping human and friendly!
I am still waiting for my order to be completed before I leave a review
Dr Nora Tsatsas
NW3 5RN
Beautiful wreath
Delivered very fast
Delighted with purchase
Excellent quality product which arrived nicely packaged.
It’s hard to review a product when you are still waiting for it to arrive. Not impressed!
Excellent product and very quick and efficient delivery
I found the whole experience of buying some boots nothing but perfect.
I cane to Trouva via a search engine when looking for a particular item.
They were in stock, in a sale and I ordered them.
Boots perfect arrival within a few days.
Really enjoyed the website. The boutique that we bought from gave great service and the little nibbles dish was really good quality. All good so far.
Very quick service
Excellent!
I am very happy with the Service that Trouva provided.
I received my order :Yvonne Ellen’s
Zebra Teacup & Saucer x 2 very quickly ,in a good condition .
I had a clear ,communication when my item will arrive .
I highly recommend Trouva to all .
I will continue to do shopping at Trouva . Thank you Trouva :). J.
Trouva 5 star review on 4th January 2021
A super easy company to buy from, keep you updated with your order. A lovely online shopping experience, with a lovely hand written message from the retailer thanking me for my purchase..
Have recommended to friends and will happily use again xx
Good customer service
Good communication
I would definitely use again
Excellent service and over the Christmas holiday period also. Inli Home is a beautiful little home/gift shop in Seaford with very unusual items. Warm and friendly, they deserve to do well. Thank you.
Beautiful products and really quick delivery despite it being the week of Christmas and Covid..so happy with my purchases
Fantastic communication, super speedy delivery and high quality item. Very impressed!
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 3,081 reviews