Trouva Reviews

60 Worship Street

Click Here
Under an hour
customer service
"Everything is really well payed out. It's easy to find your favourite boutiques. The selection of products on offer a brilliant. Something for everyone with a full range of prices."
"Excellent service and fast delivery, and a special thanks to England at Home boutique in Brighton for their brilliant customer service."
"The service I have received from Trouva has been terrible. I ordered a mirror. The wrong mirror turned up which I then returned. A month later I have still not been refunded for the mirror. The whole experience has been appalling. Can I be refunded for the mirror as you promised to do a month ago."
"Fabulous! Quick, efficient and love the product! Highly Recommended - 5 star"
"Cool stuff, nicely priced, quickly delivered"
"Ordered my item 2 weeks ago and it still has not been delivered. Did receive communication from Trouva (apparently item sent to wrong address) although little was done to actually resolve issue/ get my item to me in timely manner."
"I found what I wanted easily and. Description was precise and ordering was quick. Although I ordered the standard delivery, my dress arrived in 2 days. I would recommend Trouva to my friend."
"Loved the packaging, arrived in excellent condition as a gift."
"Lovely products All the artisans on one website Wonderful"
"Item arrived within time stated."
"I love this website, and I found the perfect gift"
"Item was never delivered, trying to get a refund or redelivery still, customer support is almost non-existent, impossible to get in touch with the seller directly. Worst experience I've ever had buying anything online in the last 20 years."
"Fantastic service, goos product, recommended"
"Very helpful , Good prices"
"Ordered a product, wasn't in stock. Essentially useless."
"Providing great information on the goods I’m looking for"
"The website is time consuming to navigate given the number of products and range of shops. I’ve often believed I’ve purchased something only to find out that it has been sold out either on- or off-line, which has been rather frustrating. When it does work the experience has been good although the delivery aspect of my recent purchase was only just acceptable with a portion of the liquid product decorating the packaging. Despite these gripes I would recommend Trouva as a shopping experience."
"I had a candle in a glass jar arrive a bit smashed up from the journey, it was handled well by Trouva, replaced like for like along with an unexpected gift and a lovely handwritten message. Thanks Trouva 🧡"
"I ordered a floor lamp but it was not well packaged and it arrived in a very poor condition. The lamp was in pieces . Customer services was first class however. Jem responded quickly , the lamp was collected and the payment refunded quickly."
"It's great that you can shop from many different outlets all in one place!"
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,832 reviews