Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Very impressed at how quickly goods were despatched and delivered. Beautifully packaged. Would shop here again.
Order 4890960

Trouva has no clue has to where my order is, 10 after ordering my item. I am sure they will find some sort of excuse to explain the reason why it took so long to get delivered at some point in time. They come across as yet another company happy to take your money, then send you tonnes of emails afterward. I have had some communication via email, but only because I complained about the poor quality service I didn't receive. I am very disappointed and would not recommend it to anyone. A copy of this note will be soon used on social media and various review sites.
Unique purchases supporting independent shops
I was looking for a matching Ceramic Fabio table lamp to Mach one I already had. I found this Troubadour Web sight and the lamp was provided by St Millies lighting. The lap was duly delivered as promised. What was also nice was that St Millies put in a hand written card thanking me for the purchase which I must say was really nice touch.
Havnt even received my order ordered it over a week ago
Placed my order, paid my money and then a week later saw a refund in my account - didn’t have the item! Either take an order or don’t- but don’t take someone’s money and then search for the item.
Tried multiple times to contact you regarding a double charge to my credit card. Your company has been unresponsive to each request. Very disappointed in the poor customer service offered at Trouva.
Very good service, product delivered on time and exactly what ordered. Premium service at a competitive price. Will use again.
Only recently stumbled across Trouva as I was looking to source a specific item which was sold out on-line everywhere else. What a find. Love the concept of supporting independent boutiques and the customer service I have received from both Trouva and the 2 boutiques I have now shopped with has been excellent.
Prompt efficient service thank you
Absolutely fantastic service!
Excellent service, prompt response to queries and very helpful.
Great gift, quick delivery.
Really pleased, it’s a lovely product and very fast delivery. Thank you!
Very good and also very quick postage and delivery. Good coupons.
Excellent fast service
Absolutely impressed with the website and the product itself!
Lovely website that gives you endless ideas to bring more personality to your home.
And the humble lamp is absolutely adorable. Prefect finish, size and functionality! It came in no time, wrapped safely in a sturdy and elegant packaging.
I absolutely love it!
Ordered items with 3-5 working days delivery. Ordered on 30th contactedvon 6th of next month telling me one of the items was not available. Letting me know after the items should have been delivered is extremely poor service. Still not received one of the items
Lovly item well packed and arrived quickly and safely
Bought a fabulous Mirror from Trouva.It arrived quickly and well packaged .absolutely love it .
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 2,226 reviews