Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Lively products and excellent service. My delivery arrived very promptly.
Item as described and accurate photo of item...in stock and prompt delivery.
Order arrived earlier than expected and packaged to a high standard. Product was of high quality as well. Highly recommend
Trouva 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Perfect light backpack for trips with my children. Will definitely by another one as a spare. Exactly what I was looking for and so compact to take with you in another bag!
Excellent service. Never had heard of Trouva before But would definitely use again. Thank you
Good fast service-impressive JS
Excellent and speedy service
Love that I can find independent shops close to me so easily
The product, a garden tool, was good and the price was good. But delivery by UPS had problems: I received notice of next day delivery (which seemed unlikely) and it was confirmed in text message -- but it did not happen. After the end time of the supposed delivery I received a UPS message that the delivery had been changed to two days later -- and that took place without any problem.
Not received my order yet,promised on Monday to be delivered by UPS
Trouva - lovely site and easy to use. Always had a good experience.
The items on the website were slightly different to what other websites offer and despite being a little more expensive they were exactly what I was looking for. They arrived promptly and were well packaged (no plastic). I was happy to have supported two independent businesses.
Excellent service and information. Site easy to navigate.
Your website is so easy to navigate through; love the boxed wooden matches I purchased!! Secure packaging and speedy delivery!! Looking forward to ordering from y’all again soon! Thank you!!
Fantastic service, I was so pleased to receive my delivery so swiftly.
Trouva have a amazing selection of quality products and the customer service is very efficient. Hope to shop here again in the future. Thank you!
Purchased some Rick stein mugs they are beautiful lovely thin porcelain with gorgeous sea scapes in azure blue
Ordered one day and delivered the next and cheaper than the designer too! Great service
Very easy to use website and very quick delivery. Couldn't be happier with the service.
Great customer service. Love my purchase too.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,788 reviews