Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Lovely product- my son is over the moon with his dinosaur head. Hassle free shopping, would recommend
FABULOUS GIFTS AND PRODUCTS..SUCH NICE PERSONAL MESSAGES FROM THE SELLERS TOO
I have not used Trouva before but I shall certainly be using them again. excellent service. I ordered x2 lovely plant pot holders. They exceeded expectation. good quality and arrived within a few days from Germany
My order was shipped very quickly and I was more than happy with my purchase.
This was my first time shopping with Trouva. The choice of products are good, but I was charged twice for the item I purchased. Meaning I was charged nearly £300 instead of just under £150. When I tried to get in contact with Trouva via the contact forms, the choice of issues to raise were very limited and I couldn’t see my problem listed on the options. And you have to pick an option in order to send the form. When I did choose one and wrote out my issue, within a few days I received an automated response - they clearly hadn’t read all of the information I had written out because their response didn’t address any of the issues I raised. Finding a contact number was difficult but I eventually managed to call someone who informed me that Trouva had already recognised the mistake. She didn’t explain why no one had been in contact to rectify it or even just to inform me about my order. When the order arrived I was very pleased with the item and the delivery was fast. But the customer service was disappointing and has sadly put me off shopping there again.
Super efficient fast service and delivery . Thank you
I didn’t know what to expect but WOW! This was my first time ordering and I will do it again! The package was beautifully wrapped and was beyond my expectations!! I can’t wait to order again!
Great website and amazing products. Really good service, thank you!
The order came really quickly,but I was disappointed it couldn’t be sent directly to Malta. From you to Wales,then onto Malta,two lots of postage. It is a birthday present for my daughter tomorrow,but now won’t arrive on time.
Lovely sandals delivered sooner than expected!
Professional company to deal with and such lovely surprises. What a find!
Loved it! Customer experience and support is amazing. An item I ordered was out of stock and they contacted me right away with a solution. Very very good!
Love the soaps and bath bomb, received quickly will buy again !
Very happy with my purchases and my shopping experience, I will definitely shop with Trouva again
Found this site by accident and have to say I love it. Found exactly what I was looking for at a brilliant price. Correspondence with the site was excellent. No hesitation in recommending to others.
So glad I found you, I had been searching the internet for a supplier of the bowls I ordered. It arrived beautifully packed and I will be ordering again.
I got exactly what I wanted, at a good price, and delivered lightning fast.
Thank you so much.
Delivery was so quick and product delivered in a safe and secure manner.
Lovely products. Great customer service.
Excellent speedy service. I love my beautiful Large Green Isabella plant pot which arrived superbly packaged to avoid any possible breakage. Very impressed all round. Thank you Trouva
candles as described and very beautiful, delivery seamless thanks!
Trouva is rated 4.67 based on 2,044 reviews