Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

The experience with Trouva was very good.
appears to be a very efficient company,item that i ordered was on sale by them cheaper than elsewhere. easy to order online from them, and delivered as stated by them. excellant.
Thank you Trouva my order arrived safely.
Quick postage quality product
Brilliant, cool stuff
Happy with product and got a good discount thanks to a referral from a friend. Trouva were a bit slow to confirm the order and it took quite a while to receive the product ( to be fair it was coming from Portugal to the UK but still quite slow). Otherwise happy with product and service.
Great product and very good service. Will shop there again.
Excellent service, kept up to date with order and arrived quickly, would recommend . Thank you !
I bought a beautiful teapot. the tea pot itself seems a little smaller than online. Excellent service and very well packed
Very happy with the service and the jeans are perfect
Ordered an orange waffle blanket. Arrived quickly and of good quality. Was very happy.
Fantastic service & quality! Shall definitely be using again
I have had mugs from Trouva for the past 15 years. Quality is great and such prompt delivery. One very happy customer, thank you.
Very professional service
Excellent company to deal with, would definitely recommend
Really great service. My purchase was delivered quickly as stated. I am very happy with my item and it definitely buy from Trouva again. Thank you
Great service. Goods were very well packed and arrived quickly. Would recommend.
I was looking for a specific item for my daughter and was pleased to find it on an internet search. The postage costs were reasonable but they made the relatively small item quite costly. I appreciated the ability to search for other items from the same seller to spread the P&P fee. The goods arrived promptly, each wrapped in pretty tissue paper. I would use Trouva again.
I was looking for a specific item for my daughter and was pleased to find it through Trouva. Postage costs were reasonable but they made the relatively small item quite costly. I appreciated the ability to search for other items from the same seller to spread the P&P fee. The goods arrived promptly and nicely wrapped, without eye watering amounts of packaging. I would use Trouva again.
Great product and wonderful service...
Trouva is rated 4.67 based on 1,862 reviews