Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

I ordered some table mats and coasters. They were so pretty and matched my tablecloth perfectly. My order went through easily but neither was in stock and I got a lovely letter explaining the delay and asking if I wanted to wait. I did and it was worth it.
A great item! Delivery of the item came within one week. Thank you!
I'm very disappointed with my duck feet photo frame which I ordered. I wanted something a bit different but got something very cheap looking. The finish isn't antique silver as stated but more of a cheap grubby matt gold finish. It also actually looks scratched and dented. One of the metal clips at the back to hold the photo is twisted and very sharp so it isn't easy to insert a photo. I would go elsewhere to purchase this frame as other places to much nicer versions of it. Such a shame.
A gorgeous top and super quick delivery. Very happy......definitely recommend x
Very fast delivery. I was kept up-to-date through the different stages of my purchase. Lovely item as well. Would not hesitate to use again.
Very quick and personal service. I received my order very quickly after placing it.
Ordered Ojbro Vantfabrik socks and gloves. Love them. Quick delivery
Dreadful packaging considering the item had traveled internationally. The box it arrived in was damaged and little care had been taken to protect the package. Extremely disappointed and will not be using again.
Great looking, well made board that really fits our kitchen.
Easy to shop website, great little finds, fast and efficient service
Great item. Beautiful quality. Fast delivery. Definitely be using again
Ordered a bike from Europe on the 30th March , told they couldn’t send it due to the battery inside ... still waiting for refund... bit sad
Great products, good quality and fast service.
My order arrived within a few days and I'm very pleased with my purchase
I had been looking for Fket's Garden Handwash as I had been given a large bottle last Christmas and had run out. I then found that I could find it on the Trouva Site and had superb service - I would recommend both the product and Hortus, the boutique, to anyone!
Trouva 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Got the black grooved vase and it is beautiful. So well packaged and arrived quickly
Delivery was quick and hassle free. Product was as stated and would happily recommend to others.
delighted with my item and delighted with the method of delivery and service.
Really easy to navigate website and love that it’s a platform for independent businesses!
I love my tray it’s well worth the money, excellent delivery and good packaging.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,548 reviews