Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Got the best prices I could find for some special matches I'd been looking for. Even better with 10% off for joining Trouva!
Amazingly fast delivery of each beautiful product I bought and that was a week before Xmas!! Impressed!
Not happy that I had to pay £11 to return the item to Biscuit shop. Had I known that you didn't offer free returns, I would have never ordered through you. It was my first and last time.
Really good service, items arrived before Christmas and are beautiful- exactly what I was hoping for. Thrilled with this service.
Ordered a perfume set for my wife that we couldn’t find in the shops. Good service,received within the specified time frame. Overall happy and would use again
I thought the service was very good & will definitely use again. The delivery time was quick & there was some confusion over the delivery with the courier but the team at Trouva were very helpful & followed up.
So disappointed. One of the items I ordered and paid for is missing from the box. It states on the delivery note that it is there, but sadly not. As this was to be a Christmas gift and today is 21st December, I do not hold out much hope of getting the item I paid for in time. I cannot get any response from customer services. Overall my first time trying Trouva has not been a success, which makes me very sad!
part of my order hasnt still been shipped!! the confirmation order said everythign was going to be delivered by yesterday I am very disappointed and want a refund!!!
A pleasure to have such a good experience at this busy time of the year (Christmas) with such a personal message, lovely touch.
Great selection of gifts - found exactly what I wanted. Excellent communication and purchase arrived really well packaged.
Thank you for my order of your notabag,perfectly wrapped and totally satisfied, once again "THANK YOU "!
Super fast service, even at Christmas. Great selection. I'd definitely use again
So many great options from so many beautiful stores! Everything I purchased is great and the postage is very reasonable. Highly recommend.
Very happy thanks.
Swift delivery, good quality product -
Excellent product and speedy service Thank you x
I chose a fun zebra milk jug for a housewarming gift. Unfortunately the mail company UPS failed to deliver it. I must say I was however impressed with your customer service who offered timely updates. They have now offered me a refund which I will accept tho Zi doubt I will be able to find such a fun gift anywhere else
Easy website......, excellent products, I’m sure my ‘buys’ will be much appreciated at Christmas. 🎄🎉🎄
Long lasting fragrance. The bottle is very decorative.
I’m So super impressed with my purchase from Sunshine & Snow in Biddeford, Devon via Trouva! Quick delivery, packaged really Beautifully, with even a handwritten thank-you card inside. I will certainly be buying from you again. Thank-you!
Trouva is rated 4.67 based on 1,920 reviews