Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

I paid for next day delivery as needed items next day but Trouva processed order late. When I emailed they said would refund delivery as gesture of goodwill!!! What goodwill you didn’t deliver item when expected so how can you charge me next day delivery so no goodwill... also when I emailed to say I would like to make formal complaint I was just told to send items back if I’m not happy. Absolutely disgusting customer service. Very unprofessional and unethical.
Easy shopping, fast service. Overall impressed and I’ll use Trouva to shop again.
First order was perfect. Second order didn’t arrive. Emailed but apart from a standard reply nothing has happened
with no notice, my Fairisle cardigan was not delivered so no Christmas present for my daughter. I'm hoping it will arrive maybe tomorrow or Wednesday or.......?
Parcel hasn’t arrived yet
Still waiting for order to arrive ordered over a week ago disappointed to say the least.
Dissatisfied with my purchase. It was not in a new state. Dented scratched and the bulb ran out within the first hour. I am sure it is an ex demonstration item. I would not order from this sight again.
I have been asked to leave a review but have not received my order. Have I received it according to your records? How do I track the package?
its all fine until you want to cancel an order you have made. I did so after a matter of minutes having found the same product for much less elsewhere on the internet. No way was I helped to do so either by the site ( no clear HOW TO CANCEL AN ORDER anywhere obvious)..... and the whole process absurd..... you have to receive the item then return it etc etc..... JUST BE SURE YOU ARE JHAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE BEFORE YOU PROCEED.... I FOR ONE WILL AVOID TROUVA IN FUTURE
A week after placing my order with Trouva I have been asked to review it. However I have yet to receive an email to say it has been despatched or to receive my order. I am very disappointed
measure cup has not arrived
Beautiful website and so nice to be able to purchase things from little boutique all over GB.Keep finding these treasure troves!
Fast and efficient service. All products I ordered came in perfect condition
Items were delivered very quickly but damaged. Still waiting for Trouva to find out if there is a replacement for the damages. Haven't heard back from them. Disappointing first experience.
I liked the look of the scarves on line but sadly didn’t like the colour of the pink border which looked more orange than pink so sadly returned both as l had ordered 2 - one for me and one for a friend as a Christmas stocking filler
No return label in parcel
Costly to return recorded delivery
so no unliking to buy from you again
Still haven't received my order. The delivery company used were useless to track package with. Have never dealt with anything like this.
Paid extra to have order in time for a special occasion. Despite there being a cushion of several days it still did not arrive.
Extremely disappointed!
Very poor. They sent me the wrong item and took ages to rectify. Get the feeling their customer care team are over worked. Had to contact the boutique myself to chase order.
No delivery after 6 days...no tracking
Havnt even received my order ordered it over a week ago
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,542 reviews