Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

delighted with my item and delighted with the method of delivery and service.
Really easy to navigate website and love that it’s a platform for independent businesses!
I love my tray it’s well worth the money, excellent delivery and good packaging.
Very happy with service and product
Excellent shopping experience - really pleased with my purchase.
Excellent Service. Super fast delivery. I love all my items- thank you
We are first time buyers and are delighted with the service we received. From placing the order to receiving it ( within a few days) we were kept informed. But what makes this company way above all others we have used, is the personal note they included in the packaging. Thank you Trouva, we certainly will be ordering from you again.
Really happy with my beautiful placemats. Thank you! x
Lovely product quickly delivered
Really good and fast Service, just what I wanted for a 30th birthday present!! Thanks you x
Really good service, fast delivery and I love my decanter - bought it to match the giraffe which was a gift
Trouva 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Great service. Brilliant range of independent shops.
I ordered a gift, the order went through and then 3 days later it was cancelled as the shop did not deliver the Scottish islands. It would be helpful if this was stated when address was entered.
Great choice of items
Very happy with my product very good quality, came on time, looks really nice in my living room, will be ordering again, Thank-you.
A great online shopping experience. Ordered an item being sold in several other places but choose Trouva and so glad I did. Good price, super fast delivery, great communication. I’ll definitely use again. Thank you
Trouva 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Amazing website Wide choice , easy to browse and make purchases . Products delivered in time with good packaging- a little personal note from the boutique was appreciated ! Would definitely shop again from Trouva .
Amazing! Shoes came early and brand new, very pleased
Trouva 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Great service and packaged so well. Exactly the colour we wanted
Parcel arrived promptly, well packaged, and was good quality and as described
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,551 reviews