Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

My order was dealt with quickly and arrived well packaged. I was very pleased with what I had been sent and am sure the people I bought a present for will be pleased. Thank you.0
Great customer service. The lamp is fantastic and arrived really quickly. Thank you x
Fantastic prompt service will shop again!
Beautiful website and so nice to be able to purchase things from little boutique all over GB.Keep finding these treasure troves!
Fast and efficient service. All products I ordered came in perfect condition
Delighted with my Part Two raincoat at 50% discount. Excellent service. Product as described.
A reliable and useful site for independent traders will use again
Excellent service. Will definitely use again
Fantastic service ordered late afternoon and the item was with me less than 48 hours later.
Quick and efficient !
My paint came very well packed and on time.
Bought as a gift but our daughter in law loved it
Items were delivered very quickly but damaged. Still waiting for Trouva to find out if there is a replacement for the damages. Haven't heard back from them. Disappointing first experience.
I’m really impressed with speed of delivery. I had notice of dispatch within a couple of hours of placing order, and everything arrived well packed a couple of days later. Excellent products and excellent service.
Great Llama head, well made, very cute, fast delivery thank you
Excellent service - would recommend and will definitely be using again. Tanya x
First purchase from Trouva - lovely website with great online customer experience and rich content. Was able to purchase really easily and loved the fact that I was supporting a business that whilst it was not local to me, would be to someone else in the country. My order arrived quickly and as promised. I will be returning!
Mug arrived quickly and is just as described. Happy to use Trouva again.
Lovely plant pots and fast delivery
Excellent communication and fast delivery.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 2,409 reviews