Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Excellent, fast service. Very helpful, would buy Felton them again.
You guys have a range of amazing products and your customer service is fine but every time I order anything on your website, the suppliers seem to not have the item - even if it's up and available online. Literally, it happened to me twice already and I stopped ordering because I know I won't get anything anyway. Also, the last time I collected the item but was still charged for delivery (it was refunded later). So there's still a long way to go for you, I guess. Best of luck, I will try mine elsewhere.
I had to chase an order when it had failed to turn up after 3 weeks, told order cancelled as unable to reach suppliers. Order from different suppliers, after 2 weeks told unable to reach that supplier. Six weeks wasted, inform customers soon as possible, what is happening, don't wait to be chased and let them down. Communication with customers poor.
I was looking for a certain brand of crockery and having great difficulty. Trouva found what I was looking for when I was about to give up. Not only that, but I was able to pick up my order locally and use it straight away. I would definitely use them again. Thank you Trouva!
I've written to you already explaining that my experience wasn't brilliant in that initially your system proposed buying my order from 2 shops one of which was in France which would have made it cheaper to buy from a local store. Then having completed this order, you sent me a 15% off code so I returned to the boutique I had made my purse from to see if they had more of the same socks...they said that they had but that they weren't up on the website... I explained that I would like to order through Trouva but for some reason they didn't update their goods on your site in the for me to use the code. In essence, I think you have a good idea but its success is going to be down to your retailers having the desire and will to keep your site up to date. I guess my experience wasn't brilliant but not great either... I'm rating you as poor because of the leg work I had to do in order to make the transaction possible when I'm guessing your site's objective is to make finding what one want's easy, cheaper and finally the actual purchasing seamless and easy...
Bought a grey marble salad bowl brilliant great in my new kitchen thanks trouva
Good selection of stylish clothes
Good service and regular updates on item ordered
Great shopping experience. Love the range of fab products on offer.
bought beautiful present of small paperweight. only problem was cardboard packaging was damaged, half open when i received it.
Everything is really well payed out. It's easy to find your favourite boutiques. The selection of products on offer a brilliant. Something for everyone with a full range of prices.
Excellent service and fast delivery, and a special thanks to England at Home boutique in Brighton for their brilliant customer service.
The service I have received from Trouva has been terrible. I ordered a mirror. The wrong mirror turned up which I then returned. A month later I have still not been refunded for the mirror. The whole experience has been appalling. Can I be refunded for the mirror as you promised to do a month ago.
Fabulous! Quick, efficient and love the product! Highly Recommended - 5 star
Cool stuff, nicely priced, quickly delivered
Ordered my item 2 weeks ago and it still has not been delivered. Did receive communication from Trouva (apparently item sent to wrong address) although little was done to actually resolve issue/ get my item to me in timely manner.
I found what I wanted easily and. Description was precise and ordering was quick. Although I ordered the standard delivery, my dress arrived in 2 days. I would recommend Trouva to my friend.
Loved the packaging, arrived in excellent condition as a gift.
Lovely products All the artisans on one website Wonderful
Item arrived within time stated.
Trouva is rated 4.67 based on 1,862 reviews