Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Beautiful high quality placements which create a designer feel to kitchen.Super fast delivery.Would definately recommend.
Thrilled with my orders. 👍🏻
I'd never used this site before, but really liked the ease with which I could find things I needed for my kitchen and buy them. The shop I bought things from delivered them really quickly, I would recommend.
I am new to Trouva and I am impressed by this company. I had an issue with a delivery and it was sorted out immediately. Trust and confidence is the key to a successful on line experience. I will be using them again in the future.
What a lovely company to deal with. My top arrived gift wrap beautifully made me feel very special. Will happily deal with them again.
Brilliant product and service. Delivery was quick. Very happy customer. Thank you
very good service
I received my buddha for my new bathroom and I am over the moon with it.
Great website, plenty of choice, quick delivery and great communication
Was amazed how quickly my order came. Ordered one day and came the next. Good communication. Items securely packaged. Very impressed.
Huge selection from independent shops who provide personal service for their customers.
Made a small purchase and was treated to a handwritten note. Keep these individuals shops going. Use Trouva,
I’m very disappointed that I order an item and was advised online there was at least Two in stock.i was contacted to adviced it was not in stock please ensure that the information on the website is updated to avoid disappointment
Very happy with my purchase...it arrived within 4 days of ordering. Would use Trouva again
I ordered my goods on Sunday and they were delivered Tuesday . Fantastic price and service
Fabulous selection and quock and easy service
I ordered a head visor but when it arrived it was bent. Disappointing they didn’t package it to protect the structure.
Fabulous! Beautiful things delivered with care! Highly recommended.
Extraordinary service. Made an order, three items were sent from different shops and all delivered on time!
I am very pleased with the items I bought from Trouva (candles from the boutique 'Bill and Edna'), and with the helpfulness and efficiency of the seller. I look forward to using Trouva again.
Bought as a gift for my daughter. She loved it. Arrived when they said it would. Perfect
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 2,190 reviews