Trouva Reviews

60 Worship Street

Click Here
Under an hour
customer service
"Excellent service and beautiful product"
"Very happy with the service from Trouva and from the independent seller. Goods arrived promptly and were very well packed, as the contents were very delicate. Thank you!"
"Extremely pleased with Trouva and the service provided by the shop supplying my bathroom set. Everything was carefully wrapped and then packaged. There was even a handwritten card! The Jonathan Adler Hollywood items look lovely in my new bathroom."
"Sorry trouva item took far too long to be delivered"
"Interesting collection of gifts and swift despatch"
"Both items ordered (from separate boutiques) are very poor quality. One was a marble shelf which I ordered almost identical identical shelf of two years ago from a brand no longer retaliating and quality was perfect. This one is awful. The arms haven’t been cut properly, the shelf doesn’t fit the arms. It rattles on the wall and does not sit flush. It looks cheap. The other item was a side table that arrived in lost awful condition covers in scratches and the marble top was packed in a box marked up in large letters “broken marble top”. The whole process has been a shambles and I will jot be ordering again. The return process is painful and I am still chasing a refund for the table. The shelf I can’t be bothered to return simply to avoid the hassle I experienced with the table. I buy a lot of Hecate and am an interior designer. I do not recommend at all"
"I love my new canisters."
"Great to access jon traditional gifts and items at reasonable prices."
"Was happy with Trouva service and received my order as said"
"Purchased an item which then turned out not to be available at all! Will not shop here again."
"Excellent service , prompt and all in one piece ( as this was a fragile glass lampshade )"
"There is a great selection of products available on Trouva and the service was excellent. Confirmation of order came through fast and was delivered very promptly. Excellent all round!!"
"I Ordered a lovely black bra which was delivered in about 3 days.It was nicely wrapped in black tissue paper and on trying it on it was a perfect fit. i highly recommend this site for online shopping"
"Great products and great service !"
"Very quick delivery and great service!"
"Good clock fast dispatch thank you"
"Was really disappointed with how my pineapple plant arrived-the package had obviously been turned upside down in transit and so all the soil had come away from the pot and was all over the plant, which was really messy on opening and difficult to try to put back together!! I did love the product though! And was really happy with the baby bib I ordered!"
"Great product . Thank you."
"It was Excellent 5 stars"
"Excellent service"