Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Excellent efficient service and lovely products.
I made my first order with Trouva, it was pretty much perfect. It was easy to find what I wanted, the object arrived and was beautiful, just as pictured. It arrived timely without issues.
V efficient service and lots of great independent products... what’s not to like?
Feel very mislead, the picture had a box of plates on it. I have received just one AND it’s chipped. Never again.
Excellent service definitely use again delivery a bit expensive
Cushions arrived quickly. Lovely quality. Great to support local UK business. Thanks Chickadee!
Excellent service and speedy delivery
Very good and efficient.
Constantly gave updates of my package.
Although item wasn’t available from retailer Trouva advised me straightaway. Very friendly excellent service.
Easy site to use. Found what I wanted at good prices from two different retailers. Trouva as the portal made everything, including delivery, nice and easy.
Exactly as advised, arrived on time, am very pleased with my purchase.
Brilliant service & Brilliant product. I always feel a bit anxious trying new sites but shouldn’t have - I highly rate these people
Great quality item and delivered quickly too! :) . Great service thank you guys!
Fantastic products, delivered really quickly too! First time I’ve used this website, amazing and beautiful ranges to choose from. Our independent shops need our support - Will be using them again!
The product was not as advertised. I bought large kitchen cloths and what turned up was miniature kitchen cloths
Really quick delivery and thrilled with my new gloves!
Bought a jewellery box for my daughter and she really loves it . It’s pretty but also well made .
Luv the basket well wrapped and came quickly
Beautiful garment. Delivered when expected.
Great quality. Exactly as pictures.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,324 reviews