Trouva Reviews

60 Worship Street

Click Here
Under an hour
customer service
"Love that Trouva support the little business. They make purchasing from them as easy as purchasing from the big companies"
"Lovely range of products and the wooden postcard I ordered is fantastic"
"Excellent service & good quality goods."
"Great service, interesting products."
"Excellent service"
"Good price and fast delivery thanks Touva"
"Excellent delivery service. Goods arrived on time. Fantastic designer piece. Satisfied customer"
"I’m an still waiting for my order that I placed on the 7th of May and it is now the 25th, the tracking service has not kept me updated; the last piece of information I received was on the 13th which was “nothing to collect” and hasn’t changed since. I am still waiting for a response form this company because the money has already been taken out of my account so either I expect it to be found and sent to me or to receive a full refund. I’m waiting for a response."
"Fast delivery thank you , maybe could be free or discounted for orders over 80, even 100 :)"
"Very bad customer service. Took 3 weeks to sort out wrong item that was sent."
"Ordered a plant pot; it arrive broken (I didn’t even take it out the bubble wrap) send a selection of photos and got an email saying they would look into it. That was over a week ago - and I’ve chased since, but still heard nothing"
"Very fast and great to find just what I was looking for."
"Quickly delivery and a lovely product, thank you."
"Very good quality products, very efficient with the delivery!!"
"Brilliant Service"
"I love my Dar Leone Foutas. Beautiful quality, super absorbent and a stylish addition to my new bathroom. Service was great too with my order arriving within a couple of days. Trouva has unusual and beautiful items - take a look and enjoy :)"
"Arrived when expected. Good price"
"I love Trouva and the ethos but I didn’t realise customers had to pay for return postage. As my item was bulky I ended up paying a third of the cost of the item in postage back. I probably won’t use Trouva again because of this unless my postage can be refunded???"
"I ordered a gift for a friend on the 5 May and haven’t heard any more from Trouva or the individual boutique since. I have contacted customer support to follow up my query and have had no answer either. Not impressed at all."
"Great different products and a very good refund policy"
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,832 reviews