Trouva Reviews

Great communication
Fast delivery
Will use again
Thankyou
Very pleased to have found Trouva website, great for finding gifts from lovely shops from your home.
Great price, great product, quick delivery
Very bad. I ordered a vase to come the next following day and it came after 7 days. Never buy again.
I am very sorry to hear about the issues that you have had with your order. This isn't the experience we like to give our customers.

I can see from our system that the shipping charge on your order has now been refunded in light of the delay. If you have any further questions or need to talk to the team please do not hesitate to reach out to us on support@trouva.com

Jem, Customer Support Team at Trouva
The royal blue airport sock are simply marvelous - must buy some more in the new year.
Excellent service, shipping was quick, well packaged and ultra competitive price. Happy customer!
Unfortunately one of the items was not in stock so the order was refunded and I have yet to receive the second item. The communication has been good but the service not so.
Excellent quality and service!
The top is a lovely colour it a Christmas gift therefore there's not much more I can say
Everything came as ordered and promptly
Very pleased with purchase, would definitely use Trouva again.
Fast delivery. Well packaged. Great quality of item. Exactly as described. Thankyou
I placed an order and paid, received confirmation of order....but instead of the next communication being to tell me that the items had been dispatched, it was inform me of my refund due the seller not being responsive. Hugely disappointing and I will be unlikely to use Trouva again as a direct result.
Products recieved within stated time and very pleased with both orders.
Fantastic customer service and on a Sunday too.
Pleased with my purchase and the prompt delivery
Ordered happy socks from Not the Girl who Misses Much - arrived quickly, beautifully gift wrapped, (and carefully wrapped for post) with a handwritten note! Really pleased - excellent value.
I ordered a par of secatuers from the shop Black Bough on 25 November. They were intended as a birthday present for my sister's birthday on 1st December. When she did not receive them I checked the pacel status on both Saturday 3oth November and Monday 2nd December. On both occasions it said the parcel was still at a sorting hub. Why?
I'm really sorry about this, it isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

In the meantime, many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate your opinion. If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know or follow up with us via email.

Jem
Not arrived yet!
Hello Jay,

I'm really sorry about this. This isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

Jem
Excellent, prompt service and I am delighted with my purchases.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 1,976 reviews