Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

This was my first use of Trouva - I knew nothing about it! I was able to locate the items I was looking for and they came from Italy! So pleased as delivery was speedy and customer service excellent. Will use again and highly recommend!
Ordered a jacket but it took a week for them to tell me it was out of stock. They did communicate throughout however and were fast to advise to pursue refund.
I was delighted with my beautiful kimono dressing gown, even more lovely than in the picture. It was such a pleasure to deal with a small company rather than some massive internet giant, and o receive a gift beautifully wrapped accompanied by a personal message
Great service and prompt delivery
Brilliant service, ordered this bag and it was dispatched the next day. It arrived the day after, well packaged and in perfect condition.
Beautiful selection from different boutiques, really good quality, excellent service and fast delivery, even from boutiques in Europe!
Love the cards and they came so quick !!!! Will be getting my cards from there in the Future .
Great price
Speedy dispatch
Delayed by ups error
Extremely fast & efficient shipping of my recent purchase. I also received a hand written note from the boutique owner. I love the item so much. This was my first ever purchase from Trouva but it definitely won’t be my last.
Super disappointed. Very poor customer service and communication. Take a very long time to try to resolve their mistakes. They allow stores to post goods which when they arrive are nothing like the items you pay for and expect the customer to accept the alternative goods. I am a first time customer who believes in supporting small independent companies but after this I will probably not take the risk it is simply too frustrating and time wasting.
Thrilled to bits with my picture. Lots of lovely detail in the print. I love it !
Really pleased with customer service from Trouva . Delivery was very good the products I bought I am more than pleased with ... thankyou ....
Great service and absolutely beautiful products – really happy!
Over the moon with our purchase! The mugs came really quickly and well packaged, and were even more lovely in person. The boutique left a lovely note in with the package, and I am so happy we chose to shop at Trouva and support smaller businesses.
Excellent service. Goods were well wrapped
A fantastic shopping experience, easy to find what I wanted, and easy to buy it. Great communication from the seller and items arrived swiftly, well packaged and beautifully wrapped with a personalised message. Can't recommend highly enough.
I am very happy with the items I received, however I was not happy with the amount of un-recyclable packaging and when I wanted a few more of the same items I realised I could have brought them direct from the shop website and they would have been cheaper.
The delivery advice was good, upuntil the parcel was delivered a day earlier than notified! The present is gift wrapped along with a gift card with a message, but hasn't been opened yet as the birthday is in another couple of days,
Pleased with the irem
Quick delivery πŸ’— happy with my purchase
Trouva 5 star review on 10th February 2021