Truworths Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Truworths
06AM
6AM

How would you rate Truworths ?

"I am very much disappointed with Truworth I ordered SKU50247826 online paid with my credit card on the 3rd of August for my niece. I selected store pick up, to my surprise the store never received my order. still have not received the order yet, they never called to apologize for nothing. their response was "our technicians are working on it." they don't value customers. I have always thought that they were professionals, I guess I was wrong. Below is my confirmation email from truworth. Thank you for your order o12520902 on Truworths online. You can track your order online in the My Orders section on your profile. You will also receive SMS updates on the progress of your order. If you are collecting from a Truworths store, please bring your South African Identity Document / Passport / Driver’s License as well as the order confirmation SMS with you when you collect your order. Need assistance? Send email to online@truworths.co.za or phone 087 285 9401. Here are the details of your order: Order # o12520902 Placed on: 03/08/2018 23:33 PM Status: Submitted DELIVER TO: Truworths Somerset Mall Somerset Mall, Intersection Of N2 And R44 Somerset West, 7130 (021)8526470/1 Standard delivery (3 - 5 working days) PICK UP BY E PAYMENT: CREDITCARD"
"Good quality clothes."
Truworths is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!