Ulta Beauty Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ulta Beauty
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Ulta Beauty made you happy

"Great products and prices"
Are you Ulta Beauty? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Ulta Beauty receives. Reply Free
"Great shipping good prices, received items within 3days. Also they always have coupons and customer rewards points. Just make sure you register."
"My order was sent the same day! It arrived very quickly and the free Ulta gift I got was super cute and had tons of products in a cute makeup bag. I love their waterfall moisturizer."
"I made a purchase from Ulta recently and received a box a week past it's suggested delivery date that was completely battered. When opened, all of my products had been removed from their individual packages and the lids had been opened or unscrewed. Ulta responded within 24 hours of me reaching out and completely replaced my order, which arrived in perfect condition."
"The website is super simple and easy to use. I love all the products I bought."
"they had absolutely everything i needed and i received everything i ordered within 3 days excellent service"
"I purchased something from them online for the first time (an advent calendar and some Christmas gifts). First, on the 30th of November, it was out for delivery and not delivered. Then, the next Monday, it was out for delivery again, and then I was notified that they "attempted to deliver it and recipient was not available." Someone was at home all day for the purpose of receiving this order for me. When I was FINALLY able to pick up my package, a week after I was supposed to have had it in my hands, the box was completely crushed on one side. When I informed Ulta of this extremely negative experience, I was given nothing but a message that equated to "that sucks, hope you buy more stuff from us in the future." All it would have taken for them to keep me as a customer was a refunded delivery charge. Considering it wasn't even delivered directly to me, I feel that would have been more than fair. But their lack of any effort to remedy the situation has lost them a customer."
"Great Christmas discounts and package came speedily and with all items as promised."
"Their shipping is always fast and they have great deals on a lot of their products."
"I recently bought a full coverage foundation, full coverage concealer, mascara, and the rose gold eyeshadow palette. I have been searching for a long time to find a foundation that not only matched my skin tone but also wasn't heavy nor look cakey. Ulta did just that. Not only is the foundation, and concealer, light-weight but also looks really natural yet covers all blemishes. As far as the two-faced better than sex mascara, one word: perfection. It is now my staple for makeup. I don't leave home without it. Also, the rose gold eyeshadow palette is really beautiful. There is an equal amount of both matte and shimmer shades and they are super pigmented which is nice. I have not had any problems with the Ulta brand makeup so far and am very pleased. I also appreciate the little gifts they throw in. I got a variety pack which included some lipsticks, bronzer/brush, and a perfume. All of which I love and plan to buy (as soon as I use up all my other products). Thank you Ulta!"
Ulta Beauty is rated 4.50 based on 10 reviews