Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Hello I have been very pleased with Ultius. Very prompt and timely when there is an issue. I would recommend this service to anyone."
"Always dependable Brittany!"
Hello and thank you for the 5-star rating! We agree that Brittany is always dependable. It's one of the many reasons why she is such a valuable asset in our client success department. Thanks so much for your feedback. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Brittani along with Delia and Lizzy worked quickly and decisively to resolve a very time-sensitive situation. THANK YOU!!!"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating. Hearing that Brittany, Delia, and Lizzy worked together to resolve your urgent issue is music to our ears. We're so glad you shared your feedback and look forward to assisting you again in the near future!
What is your order number? (example #120987) Order #147223
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I unfortunately experienced a few issues with the writers in charge of my order. My order was not done by it’s due date and although it was resigned it was not completed correctly, and it was too late to do any revisions. That said, I did receive wonderful service from Delia and Shauna who assisted me through the chat line. Both were kind and quick to help resolve my issue. They also kept me informed throughout the whole process and I appreciated all of their hard work."
Hi Daisy! Thank you so much for your feedback. We're so sorry to hear that you experienced a few issues with writer assignment and your instructions. It really isn't indicative of our services, so we are glad that Shauna and Delia were there for you. Thank you so much for letting us know! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Completely satisfied. When in a crunch, this is the perfect method of assistance."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Very professional and helpful with solving an kinds of problems. My special thanks to Sara R. - Client Success Specialist - thank you for your help"
Hi Petr! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and feedback. We are very glad to hear that Sara was there to assist you. We look forward to working with you again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius was a great help when I needed someone to proofread my writings. I can always rely on them to get the job done on time. Sara R. was there to help with any questions or concerns that I may have with their service. I will definitely recommend Ultius to others."
Hi Samy! Thank you very much for the 5-star rating. We're so glad to hear that our editing services met your expectations. Plus, we really appreciate your recognition for Sara! We look forward to working with you in the near future. :)
"I am very happy with the service Ultius provides, especially with my preferred client support Liaison, Brittany. She is fast, effective, courteous and most of all professional. I recommend their services!!"
Hello and thank you for the 5-star rating! We think Brittany is awesome too. It's great to hear that you've enjoyed the benefits of our preferred client program. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I was recommended by a friend to use this program, and I am a very satisfied and happy customer! The service is truly amazing. I asked a lot of questions and staff were able to immediately respond back to my questions promptly. I will continue to use Ultius and definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you!"
What is your order number? (example #120987) 148192
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Deli worked with last night and this morning to find a write to complete an urgent project I needed completed. I really hope I can work with her on the next project."
Hi Maurice! Thank you so much for your feedback. Delia is a valuable asset to our client success team because of her willingness to go above and beyond for our clients. We're so glad you agree! We look forward to working with you in the near future. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Whenever I get overloaded, I turn to Ultius. They just get it done. Their customer support representatives are all super nice too!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I love Ultius! i am becoming a teacher and the work is so overwhelming the writers know their stuff especially when it comes to case studies and essays for education. its great when your in a time crunch! i highly recommend their services!!!!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I love ultius!!! I am going to school to become a teacher and the work is overwhelming. The writers know exactly what to write for case studies and essays. I use them all the time and always get As. I'm so grateful for their services especially when I'm in a time crunch"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great service and professional preferred client support .thabk you so much for the perfect service and support that I have gotten each time."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"As the first time using the company, I had a lot of questions and ran into an unexpected delay in the process. Lizzy and Brittany were both extremely helpful and kept my stress at a minimum. I felt they listened and would help resolve the issue."
Hello and thank you very much for your feedback! We understand that new clients may have many questions, so it is our pleasure to offer 24/7 support. Lizzy and Brittany are a testament to that! It's awesome they were there for all your questions and alleviated your stress. We look forward to working with you in the near future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Always a great experience... I place my order, give assignment instructions and receive assignment on due date, sometimes earlier. I never have to worry about it being late nor do I ever have to ask for a revision. I will continue to use Ultius because they’re the only people I trust!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultis has so far been proven to be the best writing site that I have used. It really depends on the author of who is writing the paper that can make or break it."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"This site have helped me alot. I am always busy and it takes a lot of stress off me."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I spoke with Lizzy using the chat and received prompt, friendly service!"
Hello and thank you for the 5-star rating! Lizzy is a star in our book for her dedication to providing tremendous client support. We're so glad to hear you agree! Thanks again for your feedback. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I absolutely LOVE Ultius! I have always gotten super quality product. I will use this service for many times to come!"
Ultius is rated 4.94 based on 301 reviews