Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
Lizzy was very helpful and thorough with my concerns. Showing her willingness to help even when i didn't quite understand. Thank you very much Lizzy
Lizzy was my customer service rep, and she was super friendly, professional and helpful in my request. I would highly recommend her to solve any issue.
Delia was great. very responsive and didn't give up until my request were met. thanks Delia
I can always rely on this site to help me out
Lizzy is very helpful and polite.
Lizzy was great, and she was able to answer my questions.
Excellent service with quality writers. Support is amazing and a special thanks to Delia for her prompt response and excellent service.
Excellent and professional service provided by the Ultius team.
I usually don't post reviews, but after my experience with this writer Nectarine 37207, and I also read of other people's experience with him/her I just had to share my personal experience. Nectarine 37207 accepted my assignment. He/she had a 10 day window to complete the assignment, while the assignment was processing, I was in contact with the writer to be updated on the progress. He/She ensured me the assignment was within the due date, so I wasn't worried. When some of my friends told me about what he/she did to them, I got a little nervous, but I was not worried because I was keeping contact with Nectarine 37207. Today is the due date for my assignment and this morning I received a message stating Nectarine 37207 could not complete the assignment, so it will be reassigned to another writer. When I received the message I was not shocked for some reason because I was aware he/she is doing this to individuals who's assignment Nectarine 37207 accepts. I contacted customer service regarding this issue, but as Alicia stated we cant block the writer because he/she did not complete the assignment, she suggest I write a review so other people could know what this writer is up to. I urge customers to be aware of NECTARINE 37207, and I hope Ultius HR department reads this to take some action against Nectarine 37207 for their misconduct , so future customers will not have to leave a review like this again.
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We were able to use your email address to view the order. It seems that this is the first time you have worked with the writer. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience. There are times writers give up orders due to personal emergencies. Nevertheless, we understand it is frustrating. Since it was the first time you used the writer, it is possible that you cannot use our block feature; however, we encourage you to try anyway. To block a writer, log into your Ultius account and click the "My Writers" tab. Clicking on the X will block that writer from seeing any of your future orders. While there, we also encourage you to start building a list of favorite writers and using our requested writer add-on for peace of mind. Please note, we take all feedback seriously, so we've passed your concerns to our recruiting team. Thank you again.
Writer Nectarine 37207 everyone please be aware this writer is a scam. She accepts your order and on the due date she cancels your order. Please be aware of this writer they have done it to several people I personally know. If this writer accepts your order please block them so we can have them removed as a writer. As everyone here is trying to get help. And I encourage any other who have had the same experience with writer Nectarine 37207 to leave a review so other would be aware as well.....
Hello, the email address associated with this review is connected to the previous review we replied to. As we noted before, it is very important to block any writers that do not meet your expectations. We offer clients the ability to block writers in the event they experience any issues, such as the one you described. If you have worked with a writer whom you are comfortable with, we encourage using our requested writer add-on. While it is a 15% add-on, the majority of clients who use this feature find it gives them peace of mind. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact Client Success at support@ultius.com. We are very sorry that you were inconvenienced and hope to make it right. Thank you so much.
I would just like to let everyone know about the writer that goes by Nectarine 37207. This writer accepts your order and on the due date of the order she cancels your order. This have happen to several people I know with this writer who is a scam. The writer is believed to be a professor who has nothing to do. Please be aware. Ultius claims there is nothing they can do about this due to not having control over their writers. Ultius you need to start having some type of control over your writers because writers like this is giving your cite a very bad reputation.
Hello, and thank you for leaving your feedback. Since you posted 3 different reviews for the same order and writer, we will address each one separately. All of the writers are independent contractors who make their own schedules. We expect all contractors to operate on a good faith basis. Unfortunately, emergencies happen, which no one can control. We completely understand your frustration because we feel it ourselves. If several of your friends have experienced the same issues, it is very important that you block the writer and contact support@ultius.com, so we can forward your concerns to our Writer Liasion.
Alicia j was very helpful
Great Job,fast and professional team.
Lizzy from customer support has been very helpful and patient. excellent service.
Alicia J. was very helpful and I appreciate her for that. Last time when I contacted customer support with the same issue on the same order the said that they cannot help me with anything. So, my order got assigned to a different writers once again. I contacted customer support and asked Alicia to help me with the issues that I have. Alicia figured out the way of how she can help me right away
Quick response time and provided immediate order update.
Lizzy was amazing and very helpful, excellent employee to this company
Hi Susan. Thank you so much for your feedback!
The portal is effortless and Ultius has a plethora of writers experts and SME in various topics.
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Best thing ever. Always helping me with my assignments
From the start I complicated the order and the staff took its time to fix it and still get the assignment done before the due date.The staff have been amazing first time customer and tbh the staff replies to you with in the same day. I’m definitely will keep using there help and services.
Ultius is rated 4.91 based on 1,281 reviews