Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Delia has been extremely professional and responsive to my writing needs and request. Ultius is an awesome provider of quality work for time-strapped working people like myself. Many thanks!"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! Our platform exists for that very purpose as we understand working individuals are trying to balance all of their obligations. We're so glad Delia was able to assist you in your time of need! Thanks again for your feedback. :)
"It was great."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy provided me with fast, courteous, and efficient service."
Hello and thank you for the 5-star rating! We're glad to hear Lizzy was there to offer her assistance in your time of need. :)
"Alicia responded and resolved my concerns promptly. Thank you very much."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate your compliment for Alicia. She's a star in our books too! :)
"Alicia J is the best! Thanks for all the help Alicia and to Ultius."
Hello and thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate your business and your compliment for Alicia. She works really hard, so it's awesome to hear that you agree! Thanks again. :)
"Awesome company!"
Hello and thank you so much for the 5-star rating! We look forward to working with you in the near future. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I had Delia help me with a cancellation and she was utterly amazing. Believe me, she answered questions that I didn't even get the opportunity to ask. She's very articulate and values the customers as individuals as well as the client. Please try Ultius....You won't be disappointed!!!!!!"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We think Delia is a star too! We can always count on her to go above and beyond for all our clients. Thanks so much for letting us know!
What is your order number? (example #120987) You have help me with many so no need for a particular one all was handled with concern
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius has been very nice in helping me. Sara and a host of others has been there for me from day 1 and I will highly recommend family and friends because I trust that you will take care of them like you have me. Customer Service gets an A."
Hello and thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We are honored to have earned your trust. We really appreciate your compliment regarding Sara and the rest of the client success team. They are always devoted to our clients, so thank you very much for your recognition!
"Amazing Service!"
Hi VK! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We look forward to working with you again in the near future. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius is a professional company with exceptional customer service and by far exceed the needs of the customer. The writers have a tremendous work ethic and pay attention to detail with your order. They always meet the deadline for the assignment ahead of schedule. Never a disappointment with this company."
Hello and thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate your compliments. It's our mission to always deliver by our clients' deadlines. We're so glad we've met your expectations!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Brittany and Sara in customer service were extremely helpful, courteous and respectful. Both are a great asset to the company."
Hello and thank you for your feedback! We agree that Brittany and Sara are valuable members of our client success team. They tend to go above and beyond when assisting their clients. Thanks so much for giving them a shout out! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Sara was excellent in helping me resolve my issue. I am a regular user and will continue to use your services because of her."
Hi Alan! Thank you so much for your 5-star feedback. Sara is a valued member of our client success team because of her dedication to our clients. We're so glad to hear she was able to give you a positive Ultius experience!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Sara R was very helpful with my credit and refund request. She assisted me with requesting the refund and provided me thorough information as to what happens next. It helped me be relieved to know that my request is being properly handled."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star feedback! We're so glad Sara was able to set your mind at ease. Thanks for letting us know! :)
What is your order number? (example #120987) 147129 and 145788
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"This site has helped me tremendously. During the passing of my love one. I was unable to get my paper written in time for class. I reached out to them and it was done. The cost was not too bad considering it was a last minute decision on my part. I would highly recommend them. Thank you"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great. The staff here are patient and hard working. Especially Lizzy. She is so nice and helps me a lot."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate your compliment. Also, thanks so much for giving Lizzy a shout out. She really is super nice! Thanks again. :)
What is your order number? (example #120987) Support Request #66753
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The customer support is incredible. Working with Brittany was awesome. This is definitely a professional organization and I would highly recommend. - J"
Hi there! We wanted to thank you for your 5-star rating and your compliment for Brittany. She is a star! Thanks again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Excellent writer. Amazing response time!"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating. We're so glad to hear you connected with a writer who met all of your expectations!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Amazing company and helpful."
Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #145919
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"perfect and i love it. i do appreciate the efforts of the team. thank you Lizzy"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We are so glad to hear that you love our platform and appreciate Lizzy's customer service! Thanks again. :)
What is your order number? (example #120987) #145919
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Thank you team Ultius, I do appreciate the help and everything you guys do. Thank you once again awesome team. thank you Lizzy for helping through my chart. I do appreciate you"
Hi Brown! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. Lizzy is a gem and we really appreciate you giving her a shout-out!
Ultius is rated 4.94 based on 301 reviews