Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"The customer support team was amazing. Lizzy, Delia, Sara, and Shauna helped resolve my issues. They are polite and prompt responders. I will always recommend their services. Thank you."
Thank you so much for posting about your experiences with Lizzy, Delia, Sara, and Shauna! We're so glad to hear that they delivered outstanding customer service. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius has always delivered excellent customer service and care! Sara has been a great help, definitely would recommend Ultius!"
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback and your experience with Sara, one of our Client Success Specialists. We really appreciate the 5-star rating and recommendation as well!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #169207
"It had been an excellent experience interacting with Delia. She is very efficient in her work and very professional, and she was able to answer all my concerns in a very efficient manner. Kind regards, Jaz"
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback! We appreciate hearing about your experience with Delia, one of our Client Success Specialists. She always goes above and beyond when interacting with clients!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Delia was very prompt and professional!! I would definitely recommend her for your services. I couldn't be more pleased."
Thank you very much for posting your feedback regarding your experience with Delia, one of our Client Success Specialists! When it comes to our clients, Delia always goes above and beyond to deliver the best customer service possible.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have use Ultius quite a few times especially if I get in a jam. I’m overly excited with their performance. Recently, I had a last minute paper come up and Delia customer service was awesome as I asked many questions about the status of the assignment. She was very polite and talked me through the process! I’m beyond grateful!"
Thank you very much for the 5-star rating and recommendation! We've enjoyed reading about your interaction with Delia. The customer always come first, so we're so glad Delia delivered exceptional support!
Thank you for taking the time to review our platform! Sometimes life happens, so we are happy we were able to assist. Also, we appreciate your feedback regarding your interaction with Delia. Delia is a gem! :)
What is your order number? (example #120987) Order #169215
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I am extremely happy with Ultius and Brittany. As a full time mom, Full time nurse, full time student, Ultius saves me time. Thank you Ultius."
Hi Catia! Thanks so much for posting your feedback regarding your experience with our online platform and Brittany. It sounds like you are very busy, so we're happy we were able to save you some time!
Hi Catia! Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. It sounds like you are very busy, so we're glad Brittany's customer service and our platform gave you some relief. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Awesome service! Quick to respond to any issues. I will recommend this company to anyone."
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and recommendation! :)
"I've been using Ultius for over 7 years now and have never been unsatisfied, great staff and great writers! Thank you Lizzy for always helping when needed!"
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty, recommendation, and shout out to Lizzy! She's a valuable member of our Client Success Team because of her dedication to our clients. :)
"Ultius has greatly improved my life in so many ways! They write GREAT essays and I've never had any issues! Awesome concept and great writers! Lizzy has been great help!"
Thank you very much for posting your feedback! We're so glad that you've never experienced any issues with our online platform. We have always maintained clients deserve 24/7 support, and we appreciate your shout out to Lizzy, one of our Client Success Specialists. :)
"Thanks Lizzy Z. for making my Ultius experience so awesome! Will definitely use Ultius again!"
Thank you for the 5-star rating! We're very happy you took the time to offer your feedback and share your positive experience with Lizzy. We look forward to assisting you in the near future.
"Ultius is an awesome service. Been using it for a year now. Shout out to Lizzy Z. for being so awesome. Thanks Ultius!"
Thank you very much for the 5-star feedback! We are grateful for your loyalty and appreciate your shout out to Lizzy, one of our outstanding Client Success Specialists.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Everything was great and on time"
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"this writer met all requirements to what i needed for an example in a paper and on time."
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and your recommendation!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Excellent service and great customer service"
Thank you so much for your recommendation and five star rating. We're very happy you took the time to offer your feedback and share your experiences with our customer service team. =)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? no
"I have had multiple issues with them over the past few months and I am almost a weekly customer."
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback. If it's okay, we'd like to get more information from you so our Client Success Manager can help resolve any issues. Please email support@ultius.com at your earliest convenience. We've also sent a private reply if you prefer to discuss your more recent experiences here. We look forward to hearing from you! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Overall I have been extremely satisfied, I have only had one instance which was frustrating but the outcome was positive"
Thank you so much for posting your feedback! We're glad to hear that we delivered a positive outcome, but we are so sorry for any frustration. If you'd like to discuss your situation with our Client Success Manager, please email support@ultius.com so she can assist. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Sara was very considerate, courteous and knowledgeable. I had a positive experience with her."
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our Client Success Specialist Sara!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Hello Lizzy, I have been a customer for more than a year now and I'm very happy with the company's service. Keep up the great work!"
Thank you for the 5-star rating and recommendation! Our Client Success Specialist Lizzy thanks you too for the feedback. :)
"love this place"
Thank you! We're so glad that we've met all your expectations. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great service, quick responses! Delia very helpful in answering all my questions"
Thank you so much for leaving your feedback regarding our platform and your experience with our Client Success Specialist Delia! We really appreciate your recommendation!
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 825 reviews