Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
it was good answers were answered thoughtfully,
Thank you for sharing your feedback!
Excellent turnaround and response. Received an A
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate the 5-star rating and your recommendation!
My experience with Ultius has been wonderful. They provide great writers and always help me with any concerns I may have. Thank you for providing tremendous customer service.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We really sincerely appreciate your recommendation and are thrilled that you had wonderful experiences utilizing our services.
Lizzy pops up often whenever I have an issue that needs to be resolved. Lizzy is always courteous and proficient. Thank you for all of your help, its always appreciated.
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Lizzy. We are glad to have clients like you! We'll continue to be here when you need us. :)
been couple months that I get an aid from your company and always I was happy but once.
Thank you for the 5-star rating and your recommendation. We appreciate your honest feedback.
Great Service
Thank you for the 5-star rating and your recommendation!
Excellent service not sure how I survived a semester before I found this. Excellent support and writers!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are so glad to know the Ultius platform has been by your side when you needed it most.
Very easy to use and the writers are wonderful.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with the freelance writers and our platform! We are very fortunate to have some of the best American freelance independent contractors on our team. :)
very great to get help from professional people in writing. But, one thing I would recommend is, please let customers know when they cannot get help from the writers. Sometimes, the site cannot provide help to customer and customer knows that true right before the deadline. I believe the customer should know if they cannot get a support before the deadline is coming.
Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We understand that unclaimed orders cause additional stress, so Client Success reaches out to clients as soon as it seems that orders will be unfulfilled. However, as you noted, this sometimes happens shortly before an order is due. We will pass on your feedback to upper management, so they may explore possible solutions. We really appreciate you bringing this up. Our customers' feedback is what gives us ideas to improve. :)
delia very good
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Delia! We really appreciate the time you took to leave your feedback. :)
My experience with Ultius was seamless. They met their guarantee on their agreement.

I requested what I needed in my paper and Green Fox (writer) delivered.

I was skeptical at first because I had never needed this kind of service. Once I addressed my needs and verified my identify, I was all set!

I was on a hectic schedule and needed assistance with my final paper. Ultius is a life saver. Thank you.

I recommend Ultius to anyone who needs assistance with their paper.
Ultius has been a great website for me. Even though I had some challenges with one of the writers, someone like Lizzy ( one of the customer services staff) was able to help me throughout to get my problem resolved. And there was an agreement with the team management who did everything perfectly for me. I have recommended this website to family and friends.
Delia very nice and helpful
I ave been using Ultius for years now. they have a really good writer, and you get your orders back in time. I would refer them to someone else.

Thanks
Delia is very helpful. The experience with Ultius is very good.
Delia reached out to me from the Ultius Client Success Team and resolved a financial issue on my account. In return, she provided me with a loyalty code which was very useful and greatly appreciated! She was very understanding and efficient. Thank you again!
Always the best customer service and support. Ronicha was so helpful and patient and answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. She was very thorough and very professional
Ronicha P. was a great assistance to me in a very important matter. She was very professional, patient and went above and beyond to help me:-)
My writer was excellent! I received a B+ on my research paper! I will definitely use this company again!
Delia at Ultius is always courteous, knowledgeable and professional.
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 1,121 reviews