Ultius Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have had the pleasure of receiving stellar customer service from Sara and Delia. They are both extremely attentive and receptive to your needs. When they answer the phone (always smiling...yes I can hear it through the phone...lol)I am assured my issues will be handled in a timely manner."
Hi Donella! Thank you so much for your 5-star feedback and kind words for Delia and Sara. We can confirm they are always smiling! :)
"Awesome service"
Thanks so much for your 5-star rating!
What is your order number? (example #120987) 152406, 152396, 152397
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I've had really good experience with Ultius. Most of the writers are pretty good. I like the fact that you can save certain ones as favorites and request them in the future assignments. I've used Ultius countless times and have never gotten lower than a high B (mostly A's though). NEVER had any issues with plagiarism. Highly recommend if you are in need of assistance with school work."
Hi Marcus. Thank you very much for your 5-star feedback! It's awesome that you have found our requested writer feature to be helpful. We think it offers peace of mind! We look forward to working with you again! Thank you. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My experience was great."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating!
What is your order number? (example #120987) Yes
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"This was the first time I tried this and I was very pleased with the results"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star feedback! We're so glad you found us! Our clients are always number 1 in our book. We look forward to working with you again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"As an adult education student with a highly-demanding job, I have found Ultius indispensable in alleviating my anxiety, pressure & time constraints for each of my courses. I am an author of many peer-reviewed articles & book chapters in my areas of expertise; however, my graduate work is outside of these areas. The authors have consistently returned quality assignments & have been extremely attentive to corrections & revisions. The client administrators & liaisons have likewise been very helpful. I have recommended this service to others & all have had similar experiences. Thank you Ultius."
Hello and thank you so much for your feedback! It sounds like you have a full plate, so we are very happy to hear we've been able to assist. Thank you again for the compliments and recommendation. We appreciate you!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have been using Ultius since 2016. There always on time! Very friendly and very professional and willing to work with you anytime day or night. Thank you Ultius you have been a lifesaver!Thanks Lizzy!"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate your loyalty and your shout out to Lizzy. It's also awesome to hear that our platform and support channels have met all your expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #151783
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? no
"I asked for and additional 1/2 page of biography - I could not see anything added. Since the document I received had no track changes, I cannot say whether any incoherencies and/or grammar mistakes were corrected. I searched in vain to find more than one quote from the poems I requested to be inserted into the text. I wasn't satisfied and will not use Utius again."
Hi Alenka. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sincerely sorry your editing order did not meet your expectations. We've compared your document against your order using an online comparison tool and found that 152 words were added. However, we do agree track changes would have been helpful. It's often recommended to request that when placing editing orders so there is no room for misunderstanding. We want to process a refund out of good faith. Your experience is not indicative of our company, so we hope you decide to give us another chance. For any questions regarding your refund, please email refunds@ultius.com. Thank you.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I had a huge paper due and the writer exceeded well over what the requirements for the paper was. I received a 98% on my paper."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We are so glad to hear that your order exceeded your expectations! =)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Customer service live chat with Lizzy. Her approach was effective and "user friendly" to follow. Very detailed, exteremely thorough with details, friendly and easy to converse with. Recommend for further customer interactions as a top tier representative."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! Lizzy is a valuable client success team member, so we couldn't agree more with your assessment. We really appreciate you letting us know!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Although I had trouble processing my payment through my credit card company, Lizzy was patient in explaining to me the errors that had occurred. I was skeptical about using paypal in fear of duplicating the payment. I will definitely use the service again."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're so glad Lizzy was there to walk you through some of our most frequently asked questions regarding payments. We totally understand wanting to be careful! Thanks again. :)
What is your order number? (example #120987) #152233
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I was little wondered about my order that the due date was coming close. I asked about the progress of my order and she replied kindly with a satisfying response. Thank you Ultius!"
Hi Youngjae! Thank you for your 5-star rating! Our client success specialists are always on hand via phone, text messages, live chat, and email for any questions. If there is ever a time you don't need human assistance, we recently launched our AI-powered assistant ALISA. We hope you give her a try . Let us know what you think! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy Z. was incredibly great and kind. She was patient and took her time to solve my issue. I had an issue with my money being refunded and it got solved today."
Hi Kenyda! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! Lizzy is awesome! We'd be lost without her. We're so glad she was there to give you the answers you needed. Thanks again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy is very pleasant to deal with."
What is your order number? (example #120987) Na
"Great company"
Hi Jay! Thank you for your 5-star rating and recommendation. We really appreciate it!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultimate has been great helping me with my work life balance. Working full time with a family it’s difficult to find time for everything Ultius changed that."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating. We totally understand the anxiety of balancing family and work, so we are glad our platform alleviated a little of that stress. We look forward to working with you again! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have had a few bad experiences where my request weren’t done appropriately and I was told that you guys wouldn’t fix it. But for the most part you do a great job of starting a project. I usually have to edit a lot but not often"
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry to hear that a few of your orders did not meet your expectations. If you reach out to Client Success with your order numbers, we would be more than happy to investigate and offer some type of resolution. We look forward to hearing from you!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I had a very short deadline to have a paper ready, I came to Ultius and got matched with writer #5700. This writer did a great job on the paper and had it done before the deadline I had set. When the writer first took the job he/she messaged me to clarify if there was anything else that was needed for the paper which I thought was nice. I did not need any revisions on the paper but had I needed a revision the writer would have done it. Overall I am very satisfied with the quality of work the writers with Ultius provide."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating. We are so happy to hear that your order met your expectations! Our clients' happiness is our main priority. Thank you so much again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Being a full time worker and husband and father Ultius has really help me keep my work life balance in tact. Every paper that has been written has been done uniquely and professionally always a top grade paper. Thank you very much for what you do!"
Hello and thank you very much for your 5-star rating. We really appreciate the time you took in leaving your feedback. Balancing work and family can be challenging. If only we had more hours in the day! We're so glad to hear that our platform has been able to assist you in your time of need. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"This service is a life-saver for busy professionals. They provide quality work and customer service is very helpful."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We are very happy to hear that our platform has helped you out in a pinch. That's what we're here for! We look forward to assisting you again in the near future.
Ultius is rated 4.92 based on 376 reviews