Ultius Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have had nothing but a good experience with Ultius. The writers provide great work with and they are completed promptly. Would highly recommend. If there is a concern they do their very best to resolve the issue"
Hello and thank you for your recommendation and 5-star rating! We are very proud of our all American freelance writers. We only recruit the best, so our clients get the most out of their Ultius experience. Thanks again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Fantastic custom writing. Hit every point I asked for and provided solid research for each point. I highly recommend their service to anyone looking to save some time."
Hello and thank you so much for your 5-star rating and recommendation! We love hearing from our clients because it lets us know we are on the right track when it comes to connecting them with American freelance writers. It's awesome to know we've helped you out in a pinch! Thanks again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Had a great experience with Ultius and the work was very good. Also, Sara helped me a lot with my verification."
Hello and thank you for feedback! We're very glad to hear that you had a great experience while using our platform and engaging with our client success specialist Sara. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have used this service multiple times and have had great experiences. This time the writer did a good job with content but every page was riddled with major APA errors that due to the turn around time, I had to fix after paying hundreds of dollars for this service. I responded with my concern to the writer who never bothered to respond, I guess the writer had been paid already. If your in a jam and have time to double check their work, I’d recommend the service."
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry that your most recent experience did not meet your expectations. It really isn't indicative of our platform. Our client success manager will be in touch via a private message so she can get your order number and discuss your concerns. We just want to make it right! Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback.
What is your order number? (example #120987) #148828
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Excellent service and product. Timely as well. Very dependable when life puts me in a jam."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Used them several times. The writers are always punctual and professional. Definitely a great service I will continue to use."
What is your order number? (example #120987) #148623
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Awesome and Amazing!! Highly recommend this site!!!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Awesome! Amazing! I highly recommend this site!"
What is your order number? (example #120987)
"I was extremely satisfied with my first order. I requested the same writer for my second paper and the quality wasn’t the same. The second paper seemed to be written by some else and it appeared to be written by someone whose first language isn’t English. I was extremely disappointed and did not have the time to wait for corrections."
What is your order number? (example #120987)
"It was my first time using the site. I did give specific instructions but my paper didn't speak on two specific elements and since I received it late I didn't have time to go back and forth. The representative was nice but it would've been good to know that I was not going to receive my paper on time for what was paid for."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My writer was Awesome and when I used the Live Chat Lizzy was able top answer all of my questions. Everyone has been great so far!"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We are happy to hear your order went well and Lizzy was there to assist. Our client success team is 24/7 so there will always be someone on hand to help. We look forward to working with you again! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great work, used this service for about three paper's and hadn't got a lower grade than a B+ would recommend to anyone!"
"very good service"
"answering my question"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! If you need anything further, please contact our 24 hour Client Success team via phone, email, text, or live chat. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"It has been a blessing. I have used it 3 times not and have received great grades in times where I am slammed with school work."
Hi Mason! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We really appreciate your 5-star rating, and we look forward to working with you again in the near future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I love this writing service very fast and proficient."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We are constantly improving our platform so our clients may consistently expect convenience and high quality work. We're so glad to hear our platform has met all your expectations!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I've used Ultius several times and the service is terrific. As a VIP member, I have been assigned a specialist, Brittany, who has been terrific and makes my experience the best it can be."
Hi W! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding our preferred client program. Brittany is awesome and leaves no stones unturned when it comes to resolving her client's needs. We really appreciate your 5-star rating!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I always have good experience with helping team, today especially with LIZZY was very good. Thanks ULTIUS TEAM"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! It's awesome to know you have always had positive experiences when communicating with our client success team. Plus, we agree Lizzy is a star! Thanks again for your feedback. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The customer service experience has been excellent! I really appreciate it!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Very good customer service"
Ultius is rated 4.92 based on 376 reviews