Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Wonderful experience!! Received my completed essay back even sooner than I requested! Received a 97% on it - well worth the money! To my writer - thank you so much!!!"
Wow! Thank you for your 5-star rating! Did you know you can request that writer for future orders? Please visit our knowledge base at https://my.ultius.com/support. We look forward to working with you in the near future! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"They do great work and give even better customer service and experience. A+"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We really appreciate your 5-star rating regarding our platform and our support team, and we're looking forward to working with you again in the near future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"very pleased...courteous... efficient... solid"
Thank you very much for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate your compliments and look forward to working with you again in the future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Awesome experience! Professional and on time. The editing was exactly what I wanted."
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We look forward to working with you again in the near future. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My experience with Ultius has been really good, especially speaking with nice and pleasant people like Sara and Lizzy who really seems to care and enjoy the job and the writers are exceptional!!!"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate your compliment regarding Sara, Lizzy, and our freelance writers. If you ever need anything, our 24/7 support staff is ready to assist! Thank again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"This was the best customer experience ever...great company!"
Hi Rick! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating. We really appreciate your compliment and look forward to working with you in the near future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? no
"I’ve keep giving this website a chance and I get screwed every time. I tried this site about 6 times and 5 out of the 6 something went wrong . Being is school full time and working full time can be challenging as far as getting assignments submitted on time so this site is a last resort that fails to follow through more often than not."
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sincerely sorry about your experiences and hope to make it right. It looks like your most recent order was a little late. That is not indicative of our company, so deeply apologize for this situation. If you would like to provide more information regarding your experiences, please reach out to our Client Success Team, so they may forward you to our Client Success Manager. We look forward to hearing from you.
"This is a wonderful source for all the busy students! They provide space for you to get help in any type of essay and also help you as customer to be happy. I really appreciate everything they do! I want to say Alicia is the one that has helped me with order and how to place my orders! Thank you for everything!"
Hi Samira! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We're glad Alicia was able to assist! It is very important that our clients have positive experiences using our platform. We look forward to working with you in the near future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Overall, a very good service."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I had good experience during the customer service. They were very helpful."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating. We really appreciate the time you took in reviewing your experience with our Client Success Team. We look forward to working with you in the near future!
"Alicia J was very friendly and helpful"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! Alicia is the best! We're so glad to hear that she offered outstanding customer service! Thanks again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"This is about my interaction with the customer service rep, Delia S. I was having difficulty with the refund department in regards to cancelled order that was processed. Delia S. managed to find the issue with the delay of my refund and escalated it to the appropriate persons. I’m still waiting on the situation to resolve, but Delia S. handled my case with such grace. She was kind, thorough and attentive. I was appreciative of her response. Thank you again Delia S.!"
Hi Ivana! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! Delia goes above and beyond in her client interactions, so we are very happy to hear that she was able to locate the other name associated with your transaction. We've just confirmed your refund was processed today, but please note it may take 7-10 business days to post back to your account. If you have any questions, just contact our Refund Department. Thanks again for complimenting Delia's outstanding customer service!
What is your order number? (example #120987) I do not have one yet
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"great and fast assistance"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate it! Thank you. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have used this service many times and always get A's. The writers are amazing and the support team like Shauna are always helpful when i have questions i need help with! i HIGHLY recommend them"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate your loyalty, and we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with your writer connections and Shauna's assistance. She really is a star and a very valuable member of our team! Thanks again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Its always the best experience with ultius. This is my third time with them and i am always satisfied with them.great service."
Hi Ayesha! Thank you for your 5-star rating and loyalty! It's our goal to provide our clients with the best writer connections and positive experiences. Thank you for letting us know you are satisfied! If you ever need anything, please know we have a 24/7 client success team ready to assist. Thanks again! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"This was my first time using an online writing service and I must say I’m glad I chose Ultius. I plan to use them again in the near future. The process was quite easy, the writer for my paper did an extraordinary job and it was delivered on time as promised. I have no complaints. Thanks for being there."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate your feedback because it helps us to know where we need to improve and where we succeed. We look forwarding to working with you in the near future! :)
"Prompt customer service answers from Lizzy Z. Thank you."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're so glad to hear that Lizzy was there for you in your time of need! Thanks so much for letting us know. :)
What is your order number? (example #120987) #146202
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Shauna was awesome in helping me with a problem yesterday. Sometimes when you are stressed and under pressure, it is very helpful to have a kind professional listen to the problem and be able to identify how to solve it. Shauna gets five stars for that! *****"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We totally get what you mean, and we are so happy to hear that Shauna was so supportive of your needs. She's a valued member of our client success team because of her kind and positive attitude. Thanks so much for letting us know!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy quickly responded and was very professional. Highly recommend based on my experience with Lizzy and Ultius."
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your recommendation and your compliment for Lizzy. She's such a star to us too! Thanks so much for letting us know!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Wonderful customer care. Lizzy was extremely helpful and kind."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We believe our clients deserve the best when communicating with our support team, so we are very happy to hear that Lizzy offered outstanding customer service. Thank you for letting us know! :)
Ultius is rated 4.94 based on 301 reviews