Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Exceptional timely service every time. I highly recommend these writers."
Thank you very much for responding to our survey. We appreciate your recommendation and your compliment for our platform's freelance writers!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Excellent resource for help with research projects. Always responsive and work is done on time."
Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate your compliments and recommendation. :)
What is your order number? (example #120987) #167913
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"writer didnt write based on readings i provided"
Tian, thank you for providing your feedback. We've reviewed your order, and we are sincerely sorry for that. We noticed you requested 0 sources in the order form, so perhaps the writer misunderstood. Please check our private message. We provided a special discount code for the inconvenience. If there is anything else you wish to discuss, please contact support@ultius.com, and a Client Success Specialist will get you in touch with our Client Success Manager.
"ULTIUS HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH!! LIZZY HAS BEEN SUPER HELPFUL IN MY EXPERIENCE!"
Tara, thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding our platform and our Client Success Specialist Lizzy. We really appreciate the 5-star rating too! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Thank God for Ultius and Liz."
Catia, thank you so much! We really appreciate your compliment regarding our Platform and your experience with our Client Success Specialist Lizzy!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #86861
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ulitus is a lifesaver! I would recommend their services to everone. Thanks Alicia!"
Thank you very much for responding to our survey! We really appreciate your kind words. Thanks for the shout out to our Client Success Specialist Alicia as well. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Delia was a great help throughout all the troubles I've had with Ultius as my order was not picked up and i never got a refund as there was a system issue on the refund department side. I do not appreciate this as I am a student and my funds are stuck. I was told that it should be sorted out within the next few days."
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We're so glad to hear that Delia was able to assist with all your needs regarding your order. Your refund was processed on July 11. Please note that it takes financial institutions up to 10 business days to post refunds. Business days do not include weekends or holidays. Hope this helps! Thanks again for your honest feedback.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have used Ultius for about the past 3 years for various classes and projects. Overall quality is good and the prices are very competitive. You may encounter some writers who like to use a lot of filler words to meet the length requirement and there have been some instances of APA formatting errors. If you use them, try to give them as much lead time as you can. Be as descriptive as possible as to what you want in your paper. Upload as many samples and rubrics as you can so that they have a good idea as to the direction that your paper should be written. If you find a good writer, try to request them in the future so that you get the same quality and met deadline as before."
Hi Edward. Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. It will definitely help readers when it comes to selecting a writer type on our order page. Once clients come into contact with a freelance writer that meets all of their needs, we highly encourage clients to use our requested writer feature for continuity. Also, thank you for providing your tips when it comes to how to best use the order form!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #167507
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I'm always impressed with the quality of Ultius' final products. Thanks Lizzy!"
Thank you very much for your 5-star rating and recommendation. Lizzy, one of our Client Success Specialists, also appreciates the shout-out!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Recently, I had a positive experience with the writers completing the papers on time and providing quality work."
Thank you very much for posting about your experiences with the freelance writers. Quality and timely assistance are very important to us, so we appreciate your feedback!
What is your order number? (example #120987)
"All the Client specialists are awesome, pleasant and will go to any length to assist you with your questions. I'm very happy with my work"
Thank you very much for the 5-star rating and providing your feedback for our Client Success Team. They appreciate the compliment! We look forward to assisting you again in the near future.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"This site helps with stressful deadlines and I really enjoy being a part."
Thank you so much for responding to our survey. We're so glad to hear that our platform has been able to assist in your time of need!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy is the best...!!! Totally helpful and with a extremely pleasant personality. Thank you Lizzy"
Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and recommendation! We agree that Lizzy, one of our Client Success Specialists, is a gem. We're thankful to have her in the Client Success Department. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"awesome writers with good writing skills. Lizzy"
Thanks so much for the 5-star rating and recommendation. We hold high standards when it comes to recruiting freelance writers, so it's awesome to hear that they have met your expectations!
What is your order number? (example #120987) 168507 (PIN:1961)
"The first paper was good for a freshmen undergraduate student. The revision I asked for a senior-level undergrad college student, however, never arrived during the 6 hours I had before the deadline . Therefore, I will give your service quality 4 stars out of 5. (I hope you have not charged me for it.)"
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are sincerely sorry if your expedited revision was not completed by your deadline. It looks like it was delivered in roughly 24 hours, so we asked our Refund Department to partially refund the difference. If you have any questions regarding your refund, please email refunds@ultius.com. Thanks again!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. If you did not receive your expedited revision on time, please email refunds@ultius.com at your earliest convenience. We want to make it right!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Amazing writing done in a short time span. I got the grade I wanted and was stress free during the waiting period due to awesome communication. Thanks Lizzy"
Anthony, thanks so much for your 5-star rating and recommendation. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer your feedback regarding our Client Success Specialist Lizzy as well!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"A great help to my time and sanity. Very happy with the services"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and recommend our platform!
What is your order number? (example #120987)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? no
"Horrible paper - Horrible outcome!"
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Unfortunately, the order number you supplied is not in our system. Please double check your order ID and email it to support@ultius.com. We would love the opportunity to make things right!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I had difficulties with my papa wing correct. It was taken care of immediately. Very professional and stand behind their work."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Thanks Sara for your assistance in getting my tutor arranged. My grades have improved."
Thank you so much for your recommendation and five star rating. We're very happy you took the time to offer your feedback and share your positive experience with Sara. =)
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 825 reviews