Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
Excellent!!! I order 2 to 3 times a week.. Orders are always completed early and better quality than I asked for..
Many students are now adjusting to online learning. With this major shift, I am feeling anxious or uncertain. Ultius helps me to ease my stress!
customer service is awesome. offered suggestions and helped me out when I did not understand.
I had an issue with my payment and Alicia J. was truly helpful. She contacted me almost immediately and eased my mind regarding the issue!
Excellent service. Never fails. Always a great experience with Ultius.
Rachel and Brittany J. at Ultius always provide EXCELLENT customer service!
I had a pleasant experience using this service; both Delia and Brittany were very patient and helpful with all my questions
Excellent response to my request. The writer followed directions extremely well. The paper was executed in a tone in which I could add my voice.
This writer was amazing provided my document well before time and I received an A.
Ive been using Ultius for a year now and they have been great. Always fast and to the point.
Very professional and received my materials in a timely manner.
Always accomoding and helps me if I need something done within the nex 12 hours to the next day and always prompt! Ultius is my go to!
Overall I am satisfied with my first experience using this service. The writer was very communicative and timely. Being a first time user I was nervous I would get something unsatisfactory. I would recommend and use this service again. And the price was fair too.
Upon paying for a writer, I uploaded a very clear rubric of what I needed in my paper. The rubric was completely ignored and nothing that I needed from the rubric was even remotely acknowledged in my paper. The only thing that was followed was that it was 8 paragraphs of content that I could not use. The paper I received was not used as I was not going to pay $48 for a revision for a paper that had a very cut and clear rubric to follow. I ended up having to write an entirely different paper myself in 1 day. I will not be using this service again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else.
Excellent writers. Orders are always on time.
Always ready on time!
Very good pre-order experience. Lizzy connected with me and helped to explain the process and answer all of my questions. Definitely decided to go through with the order after speaking to Lizzy. Thank you.
The service was very professional and I didnt have any problem whatsoever
I had an issue with my order and Lizzy on the client success was not only available immediately through chat but was able to help me get it resolved within 24 hours.
Ultius is rated 4.91 based on 1,260 reviews