Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,469 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Very good service!I I enjoy reading the magazine.
Hi Jennifer I am so happy to hear this is the case! Thanks for the feedback😊Thanks, Ellie
Always helpful and warm friendly staff followed by excellent service no fault to be found
Hi, Hope you are ok and thanks for the review. I am so happy we could provide a warm and friendly service for you, along with your magazine fix to your door! I am so glad we could help you, thanks for the 5 star review. Thanks for choosing us! Thanks, Ellie😊
I always order Daphnies Diary through Unique Magazines and the staff are wonderful. Aka ways helpful and caring. Very polite.
Hi, I am so glad you love this magazine as much as we do! Our customer service is so important so I am thrilled we were able to help when you were in need. I am super happy to hear this and we are so grateful for the 5 stars you have given us. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Just received my first renewal crossword book. Just as good as ever. Keeps me out of mischief and very happy.
Hi, Hope you are well! I am super happy our service has been consistent and the magazine standard brilliant. I am thrilled we can keep you out of mischief and challenging yourself monthly. Thanks for the 5 stars, Ellie :)
Unique Magazines is an excellent company who delivers all sort of publishings from countries all over the world punctually and charging standard prices. I wish the company lots of success👍
Hi, This review means so much to us! We aim to stock a diverse range of magazines for all needs and abilities, in a efficient process with a cost that is affordable! Thankyou for such a kind review and we hope too see you order again. Have a lovely week. Thanks, Ellie :)
MOG is a magasine for Morgan car enthusiasts. I really enjoy reading each edition and it is very well illustrated with photos and script well set out.
Hi, Hope you are ok and thanks for the review! I am super happy you enjoy the contents of the magazine and you would rate our service 5 stars. This is so amazing to hear! Thanks a lot for your kindness, we are grateful for all of our reviews. Thanks, Ellie😊
Excellent service 100%
Hi, Thanks so much for this! I am super happy you find our service excellent, which is all we want for our customers. Thanks a lot, Ellie :)
I get a 3 months subscription to Logic Problems magazine. Takes me longer than a month to complete each one so I just reorder when I am getting towards the end of my 3rd copy.
Hi, I am so happy to hear this. I am glad they are keeping you busy and that you can take your time with them. Hope you enjoy future issues! We look forward to you ordering again. Thanks, Ellie😊
Super fast delivery.Super customer service.
This is brilliant! I am glad your order arrived quickly and we could provide such good customer service, this means a lot. Thankyou for leaving a review and taking the time, it means so much to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Brilliant service all round. Thank you!!
Hi, I am so happy to hear this Thankyou! I am thrilled we could provide brilliant service, this is so important to us. We are super grateful for this review, Thanks a lot. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
A good potential for the little one for the last few weeks in advance development of the way of thinking and surprise
Hi, Thanks for this! Our range of comics is great for this, helping younger kids discover creativity. Thanks for letting us know what you thought and for the order! We hope to see you order again soon. Have a nice rest of your week and thanks for the review. We are so grateful. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I recently ordered some Hola’ magazines from your company. The service was very good, keeping me informed of when the magazines would arrive.
Hi, This is so fantastic to hear! I am glad you were satisfied with our service , feeling informed and up to date. This means a lot to us so thanks for the feedback! Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Brilliant h
Thanks so much for the 5 stars and rating our service as Brilliant! This is so fantastic to hear. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Fast and cheap delivery to Australia. Excellent service, highly recommended!
Thanks for this, we are super grateful for all feedback. I am thrilled we could offer a service that is fast yet affordable, especially for delivery all the way from the UK to Australia. This is so fantastic to hear and thanks for ensuring to letting us know. Have a nice week and we look forward to potential future orders from you. Many Thanks, 😊
Very good service , never had any problems , good price ,
This is so amazing to hear! I am super happy the service has been good with no disruptions and all for a good cost! Thanks for the feedback, it is so helpful to our business. Super grateful, Ellie😊
The magazine subscription was a gift with delivery to Spain. Excellent service, I am notified when the magazine is being dispatched and it always arrives on time.
I am so happy we were able to help you with a gift subscription. We love that our gifts can last longer than one day. I am happy you feel informed and it arrived in good time. Thanks for the review it means a lot to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I send magazines to Italy. Magazines are sent on time, it’s easy to change address if you need to and I’ve been really impressed after being disappointed with previous company I used.
This is amazing to hear! I am thrilled they are on time and you have found the system and easiness of everything perfect for what you want. I am glad we have been able to take over and provide good service. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
My son has really been enjoying the magazines that we ordered for him (Pokemon and Minecraft). Very easy ordering and quick delivery to Canada!
Love the StarWars Lego Magazine, not available in the USA. Unique Magazines does a great job with shipping overseas to the United States. It arrives to my door every month wrapped in plastic, in excellent condition within 10 or so days after its monthly release date.
I've subscribed to Unique Magazines for several years now and have been very pleased with the service and communication. Thank you 😊
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,469 reviews