UpTrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpTrade
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
I love my phone. I bought the XS MAX in good unlocked. Everything works perfectly fine. I definitely recommend buying from UpTradeit.
They said my phone wasn’t functional, and offered me $0. I know it was in working order. When I asked for it back, they magically offered me $12. Seems like they were trying to rip me off. Communication took weeks too.
I sent my Samsung S7+ in and was offered me $340. For $17 you can expedite your process so I did. I send my phone in which is in mint condition and receive a video of them unwrapping my phone. Days later I get a revised offer.

They say there was a scratch on the screen but no scratch when the screen is on. New offer is $260. Then I accept because I'm over the hassle, and select ACH payment (PayPal higher fees or e-check no fee but 10 day payment). So.for ACH (which costs them NOTHING with the bank, charges 1.99% plus a fee.

I can't post pics but here is the video they sent showing the immaculate condition my phone was in https://vimeo.com/498126624/2e9e1a6880
Password 4789
Initially I was pleased with the Iphone 7 I ordered for my son, until we went to activate it and found out that ot was only AT&T compatible and we needed Tmobile compatible. Now I have emailed Uptrade 10 times and all I get is an automated response. I was told I would be able to exchange or refund and now for a month I have no resolve, stuck with a phone we cannot use. I get blown off by them repeatedly. I will be reporting them to the Attorney General. I have one email response where they admitted to their error, but still no follow through to resolve. First time purchase with them, will be last disgusted.
I had such a great buying experience from this company. Easy shopping experience and shipped very quickly. The phone is gorgeous, looks brand new! I'll be back for more phones in the future. Highly recommend.
So far very good. My son-in-law loves his phone. Everything is working perfectly.
Fast shipping. product was exactly what was described and works great.
Little slow on the updates, but no complaints. Good to see this hardware reused.
Very frustrating experience - sent in a phone, upon inspection they reduced offer by more than half. Which is fine - I disagreed, so I asked to have the phone returned. Then magically the offer was increased. I hadn’t asked for a better offer, though, I asked for my phone to be returned. It took two more requests and three more emails over four days to get them to confirm it would be returned. Now it has been 10 days since they told me to expect return/tracking information and I haven’t received any information or any responses.

Be aware that their business model is at least partly predicated on intentionally lowballing the revised offer and hoping you don’t feel like waiting for your phone to be returned so you agree to the offer. Even if you’re successful getting them to confirm that it will be returned, they will make it as difficult as possible. I would advise others to look elsewhere.

It appears that the company has a practice of routinely disputing bad reviews on this site. I’d be happy to post the full thread of all communications with them.
They are scam don’t sell your phones with them, I try to sell my iPhone 7 with them it said $108 next day payment. After 2 weeks they quoted $4 for it, phone was in perfect working condition it was my primary phone. I would not recommend, lastly I requested to return my phone and it’s been more then 4 week they still haven’t returned it. You cannot get hold of support. I would not recommend selling it.
Excellent customer service
Site is user friendly , easy to navigate even for an old non techie like me . Prices of goods for sale are exceptional . Shipping was free and fast . Packaging was great. The iPad Pro I ordered was indeed in mint condition as described . Customer service was wonderful texting me when I ordered, when my order was shipped , when it was coming . And followed up if I had any question .
Only complain if you can it that was it didn’t say no charger was included . (It also didn’t say it was ) . Please just warn buyers so they are prepared to have one ready to use . I had to order mine and it took a few days .
Very professional and explained the process throughout the entire procedure.
Great service and very easy to use!
Easy to use and got my check within the time period promised. Will recommend to friends and family who want to sell their old devices.
Everything was great, had no issues and was notified by text of all of the updates. Only thing that could be approved is the payment speed which at 14 days was a little slow but was not a dealbreaker since you guys offered such a great trade in value for my iPhone X
I purchased a used iPhone XS Max for my wife a couple weeks ago. Wow, it was a fantastic experience. The photos on the website are of the actual phone you'll get, not some "stock photo" where the phone you get is a disappointment. And the photos were hi-resolution, no bait-and-switch or strange lighting angles to conceal flaws. This is the best buying experience, no longer is buying a used cellphone like buying from a used car salesman. (no offence to used car salesmen of course )

One more HUGE PLUS is that they send you a video link to the ACTUAL PHONE YOU PURCHASED being turned on and tested, then boxed and sealed in the FedEx shipper along with your name on the label. HUGE piece of mind. This was awesome.

The phone I got was EXACTLY as shown in the photos and video. The condition was great, my wife was thrilled! This is the way shopping for a used phone SHOULD BE. Two thumbs up!
Phone was exactly as described online. Thx I'm looking for another S10 or S10 plus phone. I was told that I could get a discount on this 2nd phone. Is this true??
Very happy with the I phone 7 I purchased.
Ordered 2 iPhone 7s, and they were just as described and pictured. Delivery was prompt and packaged with care.
UpTrade is rated 4.51 based on 646 reviews