Waking Herbs Reviews

vincent MYSLAJEK
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anonym
Didn’t tell me shipping was gonna be $40 and theirs no way to cancel an order
I dont want to give a bad review, but I haven't received my order. My "shipment confirmation" was on April 28th, a month ago today and I cant even track it because I chose the free shipping method.
Hi there, we have been in touch already through email, and I trust we can find a solution for your missing order :)

The Waking Herbs team
Order placed on April 7 2020 has not arrive, even though it was supposedly sent after it was discovered that I had in fact paid for it. This is May 24 and still has not arrived even after it was verified to have been paid for. This will probably not be posted, not a surprise if it does not.
Hi there, sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet in these turbulent covid19 times. We have chosen to use reviews.io because they post ALL reviews :)
I will contact you in private to look at how we can solve this issue with you, rest assured, we value happy customers!

Waking Herbs team
I have NOT received my purchase yet!!!!! Ordered March 23,2020.
Hi Amelia, Sorry to hear you not received your order yet, we will contact you in private to look at how we can solve this situation.

Waking Herbs team
Never received 2 shipments, spent over $100 on products and shipping. Will never use again, total waste of 3 months of my life. This may be a scam, don't waste your money or your time.
Hi Patricia,
Sorry to read you haven't received your orders. I will contact you in private to discuss how we can solve this situation.

Dhara, Waking Herbs team
Never received product
Hi, we are sorry to hear you haven't received your order. I will contact you in private to look at how to solve this :)

The Waking Herbs team
Did not receive item. It has been several months since I ordered. DO NOT BUY THROUGH HERE.
Never received my order
Hi Paul, we are always ready to help with missing orders :) I see you have not contactes us about this one, so we will do that today.

The Waking Herbs team
It's been two months since i placed my order and I still have not received said order.
Hi, Sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet, I will contact you in private to solve this matter!
I had ordered a product some time ago and it never arrived nor was I able to get a refund.
Hi Robert, we have emailed you on the fact that your order has returned to the warehouse but we have not heard from you, I will contact you in private to look at solving this matter.
Don't expect to get your order without cashing out an extra $35 for DHL Shipping i was told. No tracking # on free shipping so who knows if they are even shipping anything before asking for more $$$. Very unpleasant experience. Plenty of other vendors out there to try!
Never arrived
I will contact you in private to look at solutions for this issue. Don't worry, we'll solve this with you!
Never received my item.
Sorry to hear you have not received your order. I will contact you in private to look at solutions with you.
My package never came
Hi Michael, sorry to hear you haven't received your order. I will contact you in private to look at solutions.
Blessing, Dhara
Waking Herbs team
they took forever to get back to me and i ended up never receiving the package.
Hi there. We were having a conversation by email about this situation and you can be sure we will solve this with you.
I'm really sorry to have to give you guys a 2. But I have to die to the fact that my package never arrived it's almost been 2 months since I ordered my package and still nothing. I appreciate that you resent my previous order since it was lost but even the second order with tracking hasn't arrived. Is there any other way for you guys to send the packages besides the usps I would gladly give you guys a 5 star as soon as my package arrives
Hi Denny. I am sorry you haven't received your orders. Every now and then this can happen and we always look for solutions. I will contact you in private.
Blessing,
Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
I purchased there 10x harmala extract. It was terrible. They could have send dirt in a bag and it would have been the same
Hello, a few months ago i purchase mimosa hostilis root bark and i was sent mimosa hostilis root bark powder so no im not happy. I wanted what i paid for. Dont have the time or money to return this internationally and im sure you knew this when you sent me the wrong item.
Hi Mark, I'm sorry you feel that way. Yes we ship from The Netherlands but we sure do not do this so you won't return... I will contact you in private to find a solution.
Blessing,
Dhara from the Waking Herbs team
I didn't receive the purchase
Dear customer. You are very welcome to finding a solution for this issue. I will contact you in private.
Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
all of your root bark i've purchased smells bad.
Dear Michael, I am surprised to hear this. We value your feedback and we will contact you in private to discuss this situation.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 2,665 reviews