Waking Herbs Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Trustworthy"
"Outstanding product, and you can tell that you care about your products, service and customers. I will absolutely be doing continued business with Waking Herbs for all foreseeable future business. Thank you - Ben Neilson"
"My review is...... YEP!"
"Great communication. A+"
"Quick service and extra goodies!"
"High quality product, very nice customer service. If a misunderstanding occures it is quickly resolved. I Recommend wakingherbs"
"Product was never even received"
"Excellent products and great customer service!"
"Quick delivery, packaged properly! I was pleased with the service and the quality of product."
"Best service everything arrived in time and item as described."
"It’s been quite awhile now and I have not received my order."
"I never received my order (it has been about 6 weeks), and they did not respond to either of my emails about it. They never even sent me any confirmation that my order had been shipped. After ordering, I read that sometimes U.S. Customs seizes these shipments. If that is the case, Waking Herbs should warn their customers. At the very least, they should respond to customer emails when they have taken a customer's money and the customer never received the items for which they paid. In my view, the right thing to do would be to refund the payment. To not even respond to emails about it seems very disrespectful to customers."
"I never recieved my purchase."
"great and beautiful things in the world"
"The people of Walking Herbs provide all kinds of plant medicins from love, inner knowing and respect for mother nature. I deeply recommend Walking Herbs."
"Every step of doing business with Waking Herbs has been delightful. Great products, great service, and there's an underlying tone of love and respect in all of their communications. Good stuff. :)"
"Never received my order. Paid for and never got. Very disappointing. Will not be ordering from here again. I'm located in NC usa if that makes a difference."
hi Jennifer, we emailed you July 3 about your order but not received a reply from you yet. I will contact you in private. Best wishes, Philip
"They deliver what you order. If you want it fast you should select expedited shipping option."
"Great response time. Successful delivery. Great product, great people. Thank you. :)"
"Waking Herbs customer service was amazing. They answered all my emails and even directly let me know when a product would be back in stock. Their products are top quality and I will continue to order from them."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.77 based on 1,341 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access