Waking Herbs Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Waking Herbs Reviews
Best Quality, excellent service. I’m a loyal customer
Everything was as promised.
Safe, secure payment options. Fast delivery. Items are treated with care and respect. Highly recommend.
Thank you! Perfect service, fast delivery. Highly recommend!
Excellent Service, personal and attentive to my questions and needs as a newbee to the goodies Waking Herbs sell. And indeed, I recommend you guys and really like writing this review.
Good service offered
Excellent products service and international consideration. With an incredible range
Didn't receive anything. Update: The staff has contacted me for a reship.
Dear Nhat, Sorry your order to Vietnam has not been received. We will contact you in privat to look at solutions for this situation.
The Waking Herbs team
Very good quality dye, fast shipping, packed with care. Will recommend to friends.
Great customer service and product quality!!
The quality of what I received was great and I was happy to receive some samples with my purchases as well. One of the rapehs they sent was one that I had not heard of and am excited to try. I will definitely order from them again.
Everything as expected. No complaints.
Easy transaction experience! My dream root came in a timely manner and well packaged. I hope to purchase from Waking Herbs again!
They offer quality products sourced with integrity.
Top quality, and always delivers the products! will order again
They were cooperative and helpful
Hi Zach, I am sorry to read you still haven't received your order. I have contacted you in private to look at how to solve this situation.

The Waking Herbs team
These guys have incredible customer service and are super willing to work with their customers. Can’t say I appreciate their help enough and I can’t wait to see what else they have in store for me!
Hi Felix, We have contacted you in private, your package was surely sent :)

The Waking Herbs team
Excellent quality and prompt delivery.
Never received my order
Hi Paul, we are always ready to help with missing orders :) I see you have not contactes us about this one, so we will do that today.

The Waking Herbs team
absolutely wonderful. my package arrived quickly and was very pleased with the quality and the free tea leafs were a very pleasent surprise. thank you so much I honestly couldn't be happier. btw I'm from the USA and it went through customs with a hitch
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,928 reviews