Waking Herbs Reviews

+3123 7370 777

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
Good medicine and fast delivery. Ordered here several times and will continue to do so!
Ze geven graag persoonlijk advies dus betrokken
Snel en betrouebaar
I am very satisfied with the quality of the products I have purchased and with the communication with the staff, very attentive and well disposed to my needs. I also really appreciated the freebies I received. the only lack was in the fact that I thought I had ordered shredded Jurema, but the one I received was in powder, but it is nothing serious. thanks for your service.
You can tell that absolute care, trust, outstanding quality and service are an essential part of Waking Herbs. An amazing company that I will always do business with. Thank you for this opportunity to allow me to comment about my incredible experience !
Amazing product and reliable fast delivery.
Everything i hoped it could be. Shipping was fast considering the long haul across the atlantic!
Very good experience great customer service fast shipping good product
Excellent plants and herbs!
Excellent quality very satisfied as usual thank you waking herbs for great service fast delivery and the best quality herbs around.
I am very happy with orders I have received both in terms of quality and service.
Highest quality product and fast shipping to US. Loved the extra gift!
Vett good. Thank you!
Honest and excellent customer service. Products are also of very good quality. I'm a frequent customer
As always very pleased with the top quality products and of course very pleased with waking herbs care for planet & people. Thank you guys!
Amazing medicine, much gratitude to you all!!! Covid slowed down postage but everything got here and I am extremely happy!
Amazing quality product and service.
Great quality
Ich bin total begeistert, werde auf jeden Fall wieder bei euch bestellen.
The items I ordered came extremely fast and were of a high quality. I couldn't be happier with my order and will continue to use waking herbs in the future.
Absolutely outstanding service . The team are totally committed to the Plant medicine World .and customer satisfaction .
I am so great full for all my problem free transactions . Much LOVE and blessings .
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 2,410 reviews