Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"One of the best shopping experiences i had online. High quality products, fast delivery and Top-notch support team! Couldn't ask for anything from the waking herbs other than remaining the way they are! Great Job."
"Good tracking. No powder. I hate powder . I don’t have a yield % to report yet."
"Very reliable source for sacred tools. Very helpful pleasant and responsful."
"A totally positive experience from order to delivery."
"Delivery was two weeks to uk and herb was as describe"
"Friendly, good service and a good website"
"A+++ bark!! The most enchanting, mesmerizing color that you could ever imagine!!"
"Lots of love"
"Was bit tricky to covert currency, and cost £8 but bank was very helpful. If PayPal was available that would be great. Product and delivery fantastic xx"
"I got what I wanted, and i was very pleased by the quality, and by how simple doing a direct payment from by bank account was. I was skeptical about doing that until coming upon what I would consider a very trustful and great vendor. Thanks Waking Herbs!"
"The best people offering the best products to be found. I am a loyal customer. they have become my only source. The plants, products, packaging, communication,...literally everything is top notch. The selection is excellent as well. They always put in some extra wonderful samples of other things they offer also, which is a real touch of class. They certainly don't have to do that, but it is appreciated.I have been making wonderful things lowering peoples blood pressure, helping with chronic pain, on and on, all with NO side effects. I would tell anyone not to hesitate ordering from Waking Herbs. the product descriptions are spot on, and you get very good quality examples of what you order. The best to be found online. I am convinced of it!"
"Waking herbs is doing a good job, thank you for being."
"I didn't receive the purchase"
Dear customer. You are very welcome to finding a solution for this issue. I will contact you in private.
Dhara, the Waking Herbs team
"lovely people, order shipped fast with a free gift"
"I received exactly what I ordered, in a hurry too! Excellent quality & purity, I'll be back for more."
"Trustworthy"
"Great tasting tea, received tea on time."
"Order was processed and shipped promptly, and arrived quickly. Support and communication from staff was excellent. Thanks."
"So grateful for you."
"Very good customer service with great products to boot!"
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,679 reviews