Waking Herbs Reviews

+3123 7370 777

admin@wakingherbs.com

Nieuweweg 5a

Tell us how Waking Herbs made you happy
Excellent service and really top quality products!
Bark quality was good but not optimal. Made a good dye.
Ei kaikista potenttisinta, mutta toimi
Great company. Prompt delivery and very warm service. Will definitely use them again.
These are great people to work with. I have only had one issue with a package being delivered and Waking Herbs was quick to fix the issue and get me my package. Also the products are of good quality but I can only attest to the Mimosa hostilis Inner Root Bark. Highly recommend!
Waking Herbs always has the best quality product with so much knowledgeable assistance!
Reliable and decent product
Good product and customer service
J'ai acheté des gouttes Sananga et j'en suis très contente.
I highly recommend WH for the seriousness of their team. I needed their help and they responded quickly and completely. Above all, the rape I use is of excellent quality.
Fabrice from France
Great service - 3 days to UK.
Awesome product!
I got the best service.
Ordered some stuff almost two months ago and still have to receive anything. Supposedly they sent new stuff but I haven't gotten any of that as well. 😔
Hi John,
Thanks.
That is indeed right. We have been in touch.
Postal delays are not common anymore, but they do still happen from time to time. I have sent you a new parcel that is on its way since last week.

If you have any other inquiries, please let me know.

All the best,

the WakingHerbs team
Product is as advertised. I would recommend Waking Herbs to anyone.
Some really nice hape and free samples, excellent service and communication from real live humans. Thank You
Todo ok. A tiempo y gran calidad
Great company when I didn't receive a package they were quickly making sure another one was sent out.
5 stars guys :) great quality
My order wasn’t complete and I have sent a few emails to find a solution, I sent them letting them know they didn’t mail me 2 Kambo sticks but only one.
I haven’t heard back from them despite sending out emails and it’s been well over 24 hours , I am looking for a solution to this. I don’t mind updating my review if they are going to work on helping me with a solution.
hi, sorry to read that we made a mistake. I saw that you emailed us Friday late, we responded Monday and we are sure we will solve this in a satisfactory way. Many blessings, Philip - Waking Herbs
Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry about this issue. I am getting in touch with you now to solve it.

All the best,