Waking Herbs Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Waking Herbs Reviews
epic quality as always. Customer for life here.
Great quality for a reasonable price! Will be checking out other productos in the near future Thanks
My experience with waking herbs has been wonderful. We had a shaky situation that panned out very well. My interaction with them has been nothing but pleasant. I just wanna say thank you guys for doing g what you do. Live long and prosper.
Very high quality bark & was shipped promptly. Super nice and communicative people too! Thank you!
Great quality of product, good customer service, and nice little sample pack as an extra!
Ordered mimosa hostilis and it came quickly and was of good quality. They also threw in a a bag of Ilex Guayasa herb which is used to make tea and it tasted great! I'd recommened and Im returning for sure.
Lovely people make this world a better place. Thanks Waking Herbs.
Really available, serious and competent.
My package came faster than I was expecting and I received a gift of some extra tea (: Overall I had a great experience and will likely be back again
Perfect service, good stuff. Many thanks
very good products
Waking herbs has always had great service, great products, and always has my repeat business. Thank you for caring about getting people back in touch in nature! Well done.
The package arrived in good state and rapidly and I appreciated a lot the small sample gifts, thank you Waking Herbs team!
Order processed in a timely manner with some freebies.
not good quality at all! mimosa was powder not shreded as the picture shows and contained very poor dmt!
Amazing! Great supplier of the best quality herbs on the earth!
It's been two months since i placed my order and I still have not received said order.
Hi, Sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet, I will contact you in private to solve this matter!
Fastbshipping, quality products, and nice people!
Perfect quality products, transparent website, fast shipping and a little bonus in the package. Highly recommended from me. :)
Very trustworthy