Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"It’s been over a month now and I’ve yet to receive anything from your company and would like to know if I can either receive a refund or get my product shipped to me within a reasonable time frame or get a response from you which would be great thank you"
Hi Jordan, sorry to read that your order hasn't arrived yet. We will contact you in private to solve this with you. Best wishes Philip
"zero customer service. paid, no product, no response to repeated inquiries."
hi Jerry, I see that we made a mistake. We are very sorry about this. I will contact you in private and offer you a solution. Best wishes, Philip
"I had a great experience with Waking Herbs. Everything came on time as they stated and it came with an extra little gift of tea."
"Waking Herbs is great. I gave them a mistaken address. They got my order back and then they contacted me and took care of everything. BTW their products are wonderful. I love Waking Herbs. Thanks"
hi Brian, today your order returned to us, it has a sticker "refused". I will contact you in private. Best wishes, Philip
"I was temporarily awakened."
"I am always very pleased with my orders from Waking Herbs. The quality is always on point. And I love the free samples! : )"
"Really fantastic service, quick communication, discreet shipping, excellent prices"
"Very nice products, grown and shipped with love and devotion."
"Great quality"
"Really good quality products with fast shipping."
"ALAS! The Yapes of Waking Herbs are truly magickal, conscioulsy expanding, and gland activation Yapes. Total respect to Waking Herbs magick full-on! Very good medicines, and excellent service. A lot of variety in this shop. Totally recommended!"
"As far as I can tell, some of the best stuff in the world"
"The Loja Horchata was just as I remember it. The price was great and the quality high. Most importantly, I feel confident that the proceeds are going mostly to the indigenous people who grew and collected these herbs and not to middlemen. I was nervous about the invoicing system for payment, which may be one of the ways this company keeps the price down. But the payment process went very smoothly and delivery was surprisingly fast for a transaction involving three continents. I will buy again and recommend to friends."
"Very reliable and ethical service."
"High quality, potent Kanna products. Would order again."
"Products come as advertised. On time. Well packaged. At a good price. I have ordered frequently as I need and plan to continue doing so. These orders have taken place over a period of a couple of years, I have previously experienced frustration with other similar websites."
"Hell ya!!! They gave me tea along with my argyreia nervose (hbwr) seeds :) very happy. Normal shipping took about 10 days. Not too bad especially considering $14 for 100 seeds!"
"I have made two orders. The first came, no problem. I have yet to see the second (34 days later). I didn't spring for the trackable delivery, so that is on me. Other than that, they have amazing products and amazing services. I received some unexpected extras with my first order, which was great. I will be making future orders with them certainly, and recommend them very highly."
"Amazing👍 Would highly recommend"
"The palo santo and chacapa I purchased are so beautiful and powerful. I have incorporated both into my healing work and my work has truly been transformed. Thank you!"
Waking Herbs is rated 4.77 based on 1,340 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access