Watches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watches.com
Read Watches.com Reviews

About Watches.com:

Time to be Different

That's the motto at Watches.com. Founded by brothers Mitch & Andrew Greenblatt who are modern horological enthusiasts with a passion for unique timepieces. They've been scouring the globe since 1999 discovering obscure, unusual brands that you've probably never heard of as well as carefully curating the brands you love. Purveyors of wrist-borne time machines, Watches.com is a singular source for unusual modern watches from around the world. A watch says a lot about you and helps you stand out. It's time for YOU to be different.

We believe that the modern watch represents more than just a functional mechanism to tell time. The watch is a unique form of art, design and personal expression. We've had a long-standing mission of providing unique and affordable timepieces to adventurous enthusiasts as yourself. As the number one selling independent online watch store, we plan to stay true to our core mission.

9258204300

contact@watches.com

4155 Blackhawk Plaza Circle, 101, Danville

like the watch very much
Awesome watch at an awesome price!
Great selection. Very competitive pricing and fast delivery. What more could one want? A++++
bought 3 nasa watches as gifts...everone liked them !
I am sceptical when buying from international online companies that aren't attached to a major buying platform (Amazon, eBay, Alibaba etc..). My purchase from Watches.com could not have gone any smoother. Professional outfit that kept me informed at every stage of the buying process right up until delivery which was within 5 business days (I'm in Australia). Will be buying from Watches.com again
Watches.com 5 star review on 12th January 2021
-Good price
-As advertised
-Very quick delivery
-Hence, five stars
Great watch at attractive price, prompt delivery, happy deal
beautiful design
Good selection at fair prices
Great service and fast delivery of my watch
Awesome customer service. You are really the best guys! Cheers
Great service and product!
Quick service and nice products. I have purchased 4 watches from here and always pleased.
I purchased the watch as a Christmas gift for my adult son. I really, really, likes the watch. The watch.com website and subsequent purchase was easy and trouble-free. I would recommend watch.com to family and friends.
Ordering was easy and my watch arrived quickly, thank you Watches!
Nice doing business with you
The buying experience was easy with no issues. However the color of the watch on the web versus actual, I’m not very happy with it. I expected a darker color of the band and a more sturdy and heavier watch.
I gifted both of these watches to my husband and he absolutely loves them! He loves the design and wears them to work and with his casual attire as well. The customer service team was so helpful and I really appreciate their products!
Watches.com is rated 4.83 based on 18 reviews