American Eagle Outfitters Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend American Eagle Outfitters

How would you rate American Eagle Outfitters ?

(optional)

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Victim of online robbery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about American Eagle Outfitters in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Victim Of Online Robbery
Verified Reviewer
"Offered free shipping on orders over £50 to UK then been sent invoice for vat and shipping. Lots of international customers had same experience. It is against the law in UK to deceive customers in this way. American Eagle should be ashamed of their criminal activities."
"Sadly, American Eagles clothing quality has diminished. I recently bought a swimming costume and two pairs of shoes from AE. The swimming costume sizes run WAY too small for the size allocation and the quality is thin and cheap! the hem lining on the bottom kept flipping inside out. It felt like it was going to fall apart. It's a shame because their designs are gorgeous - its just SO POORLY MADE. The same goes for the shoes. The shoes run a size smaller. I'm a 7.5. and I ordered an 8 to be sure and my toes were hanging off the edge. Not only that, the width band on leather shoes is so wide your foot barely touches the leather. But then ankle strap is really tight. so you end up with this weird skinny ankle flappy body. I'm only writing this review so AE can read it. They used to have excellent quality stuff. If you've changed your manufacturer - it's killing your business. I won't be going back sadly. I am not the only one who has had similar experiences. BUT the caveat - was your staff on Hollywood and Highland store were really lovely and understanding."
Emily Mackey
"I absolutely adore the style of AE clothing, and I always feel that I am getting my money’s worth out of the items I buy. Their jeans fit so many different body types; I refuse to get jeans from anywhere else!"
Jessica A Brink
"best clothes, accurate sizing"
Mary Gorman
"products were packaged very nicely, arrived within if not before estimated time, deals on website are very good and student friendly"
Emma Wilson
"Very nice close and service"
Lili Bushell
"They were very kind and their clothes are amazing material"
Mariah Siblock
"I love American eagle! Like 99% of their clothes are good prices & really nice material! I don't mean luxury material or anything but my entire waredrobe says "where's the beach" thanks to them :)"
"Easy to use website. Got exactly what I wanted and on time. Thanks AE!"
Mariah Good
"Product came on time and was in perfect condition"
American Eagle Outfitters is rated 4.30 based on 10 reviews