Bradford Exchange Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Bradford Exchange
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Bradford Exchange made you happy

"Let me just say that customer service for Bradford Exchange is wonderful! I have never ever dealt with such a great company!"
Are you Bradford Exchange? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered Snow White clock. Stated on brochure "and play music " sent in at least 6 messages for an explanation where music plays. Paid £199.00 for this clock. I know my messages have been received but still had no answer or explanation. Have cancelled my account today and stopped all mail as I told them it would go straight in the bin. Amazing how order went through within 10 mins and money taken. Absolutely rubbish company for replying. Probably they haven't got an answer for me as to why the brochure says plays music. Stay away from them. My daughter also shops with them but because of my experience she is also going to cancel her account. Everything from now on will be going straight in the bin"
"I just wanted to say that for a large Co. such as yours , you are certainly true to your words ...Over the holidays I had ordered two of your small decor trees for gifts and was dissatisfied with both of them and after I wrote and explained , you offered to refund me for both trees and you did as you said you would without any hesitation .. I wish to Thank you for your customer expertise and I will be ordering from you again !!! Thanks so much for all you did !!! Mary Beck"
"I would suggest that people stay away from any contact with the Bradford Exchange online. Once they have you email address you will be bombarded with their email ads and they will not stop. I have "unsubscribed" numerous times to no avail. I have twice written directly to the company asking that me address be removed and have received no response. This is not the only area in which they are operating in violation of Federal regulations as their delivery procedures also fall under that category. Beware!"
"I have been purchasing items fro Bradford Exchange for years and up until fairly recently found them excellent,that was until my husband ordered a pair of wolf boots for me when them came they were awful ,so I contacted them ( after waiting 30 mins to get through) to ask for a returns label waited nothing phoned again after waiting in a queue for 25 mins .Asked again to be told it had been dispatched on the 26th of November and it takes 7- 10 days well if my maths is correct and today is the 17th of December that is Not ten days ,What has happened to this company,I used to love there stuff I’ve had a lot from them over the years,also customer service was good in the past,but now it has gone to hell"
"I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I'M SORRY ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS TREE WE ORDERED. DID'NT TAKE IT ALL OUT OF THE BOX,SO DIDN'T SEE THE TRAIN OR YHE VILLAGES. TOOK IT OUT THIS MORNING AND REALIZED IT WAS THE RIGHT ONE. NAME: MAVIS MAURICE FROM DANUBE, MN. 56230. THANKS FOR THE INCONVENIECE."
"Don’t even go there! The customer service is appalling. I ordered a ring and wasn’t told it’s out of stock. I noticed the payment hadn’t been taken so tried to contact them. Unless you’re placing a new order it’s impossible to speak to someone. I just got put through to hold and listen to music (once for 43mins) Or leave a number which they don’t get back to. I’ve emailed the company director and no reply. The company is a nightmare. Read the reviews! Don’t even try to buy from them."
"I ordered "THE HEART OF CHRISTMAS" WITH THE TRAIN CIRCLING THE TREE WITH A HOLIDAY VILLAGE WHICH LIGHTS FROM WITHIN AND PLAYS 8 MEDLEYS. WHAT I RECEIVED HAS JUST CHRISTMAS TREES ON THE BASE . OPENED THEVBOX TODAY..I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH IT. WANTED THE TRAIN AND VILLAGE. MY NAME MAVIS MAURICE. DANUBE,MN. 56230. PHONE NO. 320-826-2379. E-MAIL wm.maurice@yahoo.com"
"very unhappy with the quality, nothing like the advertisement showed, ordered two special necklaces for my daughters, never even came in boxes like things I ordered in the past. Item has made in Twanii, not even the USA. Do not believe I will ever purchase anything again from the, they have truly lost the quality they had in the past. What is there email address so I can let them know directly"
"I have a question, We do order items from your catalog, love to see some Sculptures or art etc. for president trump. Thank. You a Customer😊"
"ORDERED ITEM, DECIDED NOT SUITABLE, ASKED FOR RETURNS LABEL. AFTER 4 FURTHER REQUESTS STILL NOT RECEIVED."
"Take the Bradford Exchange reviews very serious regarding the 66.67% - 1 star rating. They confirmed a ship date for Mothers Day and then pushed it back 1-2 weeks missing the order for a customized bracelet. Very disappointing and I will never use them again."
"They took money from my account with out my authority, I called last sat and left my number and I e mailed them , still waiting, I called mon and was told I would get a refund, I have had to call back again today and was told I have to wait 5 days, their supposed to be trained advisors, that’s a laugh, their customer service is appalling, I won’t order from them again and I wouldn’t recommend them"
"Easy to get a point across & very helpful when it comes to shortage in funds and not being able to cover the costs of vehicle tax etc"
"I ordered a coin for my fathers birthday in three weeks time but I was sent the wrong coin then reordered it but was sent the same wrong coin yet again and was charged two more times for the next order. Tried to log into their site but couldn't was told when I rang their website was getting updated and would be another 2-3 weeks !!! Also after 28 minutes on the phone they finally admitted they had charged me two times and also sent the wrong coin yet again. But if I wanted to reorder yet again it "should" be here within 8 more weeks which would have been 11 weeks from the 1st order. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement and I will never use such a pathetic company Ever again. terrible website terrible customer service and terrible staff who haven't got a clue what is happening"
Bradford Exchange is rated 1.80 based on 15 reviews