Bradford Exchange Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Bradford Exchange
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Bradford Exchange made you happy

"I have a question, We do order items from your catalog, love to see some Sculptures or art etc. for president trump. Thank. You a Customer😊"
Are you Bradford Exchange? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Bradford Exchange receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"ORDERED ITEM, DECIDED NOT SUITABLE, ASKED FOR RETURNS LABEL. AFTER 4 FURTHER REQUESTS STILL NOT RECEIVED."
"Take the Bradford Exchange reviews very serious regarding the 66.67% - 1 star rating. They confirmed a ship date for Mothers Day and then pushed it back 1-2 weeks missing the order for a customized bracelet. Very disappointing and I will never use them again."
"They took money from my account with out my authority, I called last sat and left my number and I e mailed them , still waiting, I called mon and was told I would get a refund, I have had to call back again today and was told I have to wait 5 days, their supposed to be trained advisors, that’s a laugh, their customer service is appalling, I won’t order from them again and I wouldn’t recommend them"
"Easy to get a point across & very helpful when it comes to shortage in funds and not being able to cover the costs of vehicle tax etc"
"I ordered a coin for my fathers birthday in three weeks time but I was sent the wrong coin then reordered it but was sent the same wrong coin yet again and was charged two more times for the next order. Tried to log into their site but couldn't was told when I rang their website was getting updated and would be another 2-3 weeks !!! Also after 28 minutes on the phone they finally admitted they had charged me two times and also sent the wrong coin yet again. But if I wanted to reorder yet again it "should" be here within 8 more weeks which would have been 11 weeks from the 1st order. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement and I will never use such a pathetic company Ever again. terrible website terrible customer service and terrible staff who haven't got a clue what is happening"
Bradford Exchange is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews