Bradford Exchange Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Bradford Exchange

How would you rate Bradford Exchange ?

(optional)

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bradford Exchange in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"ORDERED ITEM, DECIDED NOT SUITABLE, ASKED FOR RETURNS LABEL. AFTER 4 FURTHER REQUESTS STILL NOT RECEIVED."
"Take the Bradford Exchange reviews very serious regarding the 66.67% - 1 star rating. They confirmed a ship date for Mothers Day and then pushed it back 1-2 weeks missing the order for a customized bracelet. Very disappointing and I will never use them again."
"They took money from my account with out my authority, I called last sat and left my number and I e mailed them , still waiting, I called mon and was told I would get a refund, I have had to call back again today and was told I have to wait 5 days, their supposed to be trained advisors, that’s a laugh, their customer service is appalling, I won’t order from them again and I wouldn’t recommend them"
Bradley
"Easy to get a point across & very helpful when it comes to shortage in funds and not being able to cover the costs of vehicle tax etc"
Allan
"I ordered a coin for my fathers birthday in three weeks time but I was sent the wrong coin then reordered it but was sent the same wrong coin yet again and was charged two more times for the next order. Tried to log into their site but couldn't was told when I rang their website was getting updated and would be another 2-3 weeks !!! Also after 28 minutes on the phone they finally admitted they had charged me two times and also sent the wrong coin yet again. But if I wanted to reorder yet again it "should" be here within 8 more weeks which would have been 11 weeks from the 1st order. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement and I will never use such a pathetic company Ever again. terrible website terrible customer service and terrible staff who haven't got a clue what is happening"
Bradford Exchange is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews