Catawiki Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Catawiki
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Catawiki made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
"Item tracked (yodel)informed that it had been delivered .then that the itm was returned to seller ,this was confirmed by seller. Informed catawiki of this .CUSTOMER SERVICE A WASTE OF TIME NO HELP AT ALL OUT OF POCKET 98GBP."
Are you Catawiki? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Catawiki receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Catawiki: Completely negative experience with… Completely negative experience with Catawiki, I will not buy anything else. I bought a watch and I had to make several attempts: I was receiving confirmation of payment but in reality it was not going through. I tried another way of payment, so I did it through iban. After an initial confirmation, Catawiki informed me that the payment was fine but not clearly identifying the product, although I had followed the instructions. It's not clear, it seems they are rembursing me and I have to do the payment again. Unfortunately, I'm thinking I'm communicating with a pre-written automatic message system and with a no-reply Customer service, totally useless. It seemed answering to my e mail ignoring completely their content. After several days I'm cancelling the purchase and asking for the reimbursement. I hope this, at least works!"
"Bid 8 items only received one to date. Keep writing in to Catawiki but no response."
"I have written to their customer support 4 times that I have not received the item a month after payment. Zero response and NOT even acknowledgement."
"Will I get my money back??"
"Who are you? I wish I had read the reviews before I made my purchases"
"Items for sale dated wrong. Seen a item for sale (walking stick) dated 1900/1920 what a farce. I made that item 2 months ago and donated it to a charity shop. Iv also got a feeling they use their own bidders to hype lot prices"
"excessive shipping fees, experts not so experts, prices not very competitive"
"Garbage..... may be cool for buyers.... they always make a good review to Catawiki cause SELLERS are professional people with fast delivery services, as me. But the last one (as seller) es to see and idiot who have NO FUCKING IDEA to tell me that my MEDITERRANEAN CORAL. Another one is to check a SIMPLE BLACK PEARL as an HAITIAN ONE!!!!!! can you imagin what is to tell to THE PROFESSIONAL to change the parameters cause he have no idea about what is he saying that I´m selling? stupid innit?"
"1. Slow to pay 2. Cumbersome item for sale acceptance process 3. Boorish "experts" 4. High fees"
"They will not help or work with you at all post auction!!! Don’t buy anything from them it’s a huge scam with them not caring about the buyers interest at all!"
"As others have mentioned, the sales pitch to get you to list items is very persuasive, with your own account manager etc. Always calling you as to when you will list items. Any problems once listed or with buyers and it's like they never heard of you and just don't want to know. Also they never mentioned that you have to pay the postage out of your own pocket, even though they have been paid the postage. 36 items sold abroad with £13-16 postage is over £540 to payout upfront. Any issues (not received) and they keep the money BUT STILL EXPECT YOU TO PAY THIER COMMISSION!! AND LOOSE OUT ON THE POSTAGE PLUS ALSO THE ITEM!!! Work that one out. £120 item costs me the item+another £12 plus £13 postage and no help from catawiki. Thieves in sheeps clothing."
"Looks really professional but really poor service when things go wrong. Also experts really need to have their credentials checked as they don't seem to know their stuff. Would never use them again for buying or selling If I could give no stars I would. One star is too much. Shocking"
"thieves! They forced me to pay € 250 for a shipment they told me I would not have to pay! I paid for them to send me back, because otherwise I could not talk to the seller! And when talking to her they tell me that she is not professional and can not return the money? !!! But what is this??!!!! The order: Nr. 10620077 14. Vintage Industrial Cabinet - metal"
"opgelet , dit is een site met vriendjes , de topverkopers krijgen voorang op alles en er word zelfs naamaak voor echt verkocht , heb dit op papier staan , zijn de grote verkopers die dit mogen , opgelet mensen"
"BUYER BEWARE!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!! As a buyer you will have NO support from customer service. They say that they will help you and then never do. Thank goodness I purchased with a credit card and they saved me. I bought a vase over 400.00USD. SELLER sent to wrong address. Returned to seller to reshipped and then it arrived broken. I was told I would be reimbursed to return broken vase to Italy. After many many overseas phone calls and endless documented detail emails, I was left hanging with no refund for purchase or the return shipping. I also made a purchase and the seller lied and said he shipped the statue but he never did, it took 3months to get my money back. Catawiki I does not have the buyers back!!"
"I submitted an authentic Goyard bag for auction and I was told it was fake. It makes me question their ability to know authentic vs fake. I now question authentic designer merchandise for sell."
"I was scammed"
"be extremely attentive! a month ago they paid for the lottery 400 €. The parcel has not received, the auction refuses to return the money."
Catawiki is rated 1.46 based on 28 reviews