Cotton Traders Reviews

3.0
Based on 181 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Cotton Traders made you happy
I was going to write a review, not looks like all the awful reviews on here hit the nail on the head!! All of them! PLEASE REFUND ME FOR MY SHIRT I SENT BACK TO YOU! I HAVE TRACKING. YOU'VE RECEIVED IT BACK.
Like another customer below I returned some items via Evri (Hermes) which I thought was 'free', but expected it to cost £2.95. But when I had my refund another charge of £3.99 has been added to RETURN items!! So shopper beware - I didn't see this in the fine print - I won't be buying on-line from them again. Also I seem other companies are now doing this ..... perhaps to force everyone back to the High Street?!
The items did not arrive the company uses Hermes. Tried twice. Still no delivery. I have been a customer for years and service quality has plummeted. Customer services is worse than useless. Will have to cancel my order and will delete them from my mailing list. If this is not resolved .
Postal costs are deducted from your refund. Also you pay expensive postage at the outset and that is not refunded. I won’t buy from them again.
Was under the impression if you returned an item via Hermes you would not have to pay a fee also delivery charge would be refunded,instead it has cost me £6.95 to try a bra on absolutely disgusting, will never use company again most certainly will not be recommending it
The shorts I ordered were fine but the charges are a rip off, £3.99 delivery and £2.95 to return an item! I will not be using them again. No mention of the cost to return an item.
Returned items refunds take a long time and you do not make it clear you have to pay for returning items.
Ordered and paid for delivery 5 days. Now told by Evri 9 days. Will not use again.
They do not make it clear that you pay £3.99 ! Postage !!!And£2.99 !! For a Return !!! ABSOLUTE RIP OFF !!! I Won’t be ordering from this company again !!!!!!
There online service is poor. They charge postage (unlike Amazon) for delivery and it’s not quick.. Also, if you want to speak to them it’s a premium call phone charge. Many of their items are emblazoned with their logo which doesn’t exactly give the right impression of a class product!
I selected a coat for my Mum as a Christmas present but the store didn’t have her size. The assistant couldn’t have been nicer. She ordered the coat from the catalog, sent the item to my home address at no extra cost. Nothing was any trouble to the staff.
Not cotton. Out of 16 items I ordered, only one was made of cotton. But the worst thing is that they don't even have fabric description on their website
First class on line and in store
I posted items back. I checked via the post office and you have received the return items! Why so long for a refund when you clearly take payment quickly. This is poor customer service. May have to share a post in Facebook to inform others!!!
Cotton Traders dreadful company good luck if you expect a refund Just reading many posts below l can see I’m not alone in not being given a refund but told it has been paid into my account!!!! Day 1 l phoned and spoke to advisor after ten days passed when my Royal Mail returns label from cotton traders invoice showed delivered to them but no refund showed in my account Told it had been paid but to give it another two days for it to show in my account Phoned two days later still no refund spoke to Liam and explained again said two days passed still no refund.. He said will pass it to refund dept they will call me back in 24 hrs really!!! .. 24 hrs passed no call back so phoned again Liam answered again he said give it another 24 hrs he will definitely get someone to call me l asked to be put through to that department he said he wasn’t able to do that.. ok l said l want to speak to manager he said no manager available ( how convenient) 24 hrs later still no refund or call also note the they charge you for delivery £3.99 again for returns £2.95 total almost £7.00 .YOU OWE ME A REFUND Cotton Traders ...will never use again and tell my friends not to either all out there beware you could be next just read posts of all the others not given refunds
Utter rubbish service. Paid for 2 working day delivery, arrived in 3! Order placed for holiday and it missed by a day. You can only contact by phone, what if you don't have one. You can write but this is of no use of you need immediate help. Abysmal and I would NOT recommend
Cotton Traders 1 star review on 11th March 2022
Returned goods. Have not had a refund and there is no clear place on the website to find out or query the status of the return. Will not buy from this company again.
I'm a gold member and I have to phone you to order I'm not going to order anything else else don't like your premium costs we are the customer you shouldn't be charging at a premium have a free phone number
Goods returned 3 weeks and 3 calls later still no refund very poor
Very prompt delivery and good style of clothing
Cotton Traders is rated 3.04 based on 181 reviews