ECCO Shoes Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend ECCO Shoes
4PM
4PM

Tell us how ECCO Shoes made you happy

"Excellent Sale Offers! Once shoes ordered great communication about processing. Informed when Shoes shipped and tracking available. Prompt and secure shipment and delivery very fast. Have bought from online shop before and recommend."
Are you ECCO Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very nice shoes"
"I purchased a pair of golf shoes directly from ECCO (my 4th pair) on sale on their website. I wore them twice, and had the worst arch/heel pain/blisters that I have ever had from wearing a pair of golf shoes. When I contacted ECCO they offered to send me insoles, since it was outside of the 60 day return policy. I'm confident that this will not solve the problem as the quality of these shoes is poor...very cheap, hard plastic. This will be my last ECCO purchase."
"Ecco shoes are one of the few offering a loose foot bed, this is usually essential to those many of us who have orthotics. Whether or not you use orthotics these shoes are extremely well made in 'soft' leather and are very comfortable. Available via the online shop giving top service they come on free delivery and return, essential with shoe purchasing as fitting can be difficult, these shoes are available for day wear, sport, golf, running, they cover every activity. Its lovely to go to a supplier who can keep your feet happy, these people do."
"Great quality, generous reduction."
"The best quality! Perfect size guide! Recommended!"
"Online sale in January 2018. I ordered two pairs of shoes. I got an automated order confirmation and my credit card was charged immediately. No shoes arrived, and no communication from Ecco. I phoned them one week later. Said one pair out of stock, one still scheduled, needed to confirm. They credited my credit card for one pair. A further week passed with no communication. Still no shoes, still been charged. They should not charge credit card until order fulfilled, but they charge on order placement. Their systems appear not fit for purpose."
"Great quality product - well designed and robust!"
"Ecco shoes with Goretex are perfect for school teachers! Comfortable, dry, and stylish. Best shoes ever!"
"Great golf shoes, very waterproof , comfortable and able to wear in clubhouse as well as on course."
"Very quick delivery. Quality shoes."
"Every pair of shoes that I have bought for myself, my husband or our children have been absolutely without fault! They are comfortable from Day 1, have style, and are of superb quality."
"Very good and prompt service of the order. Very good quality products."
"Ecco shoes are always comfortable and excellent quality. It is easy to buy them online: they arrive quickly and the company provides a free returns label for if the shoes need to be returned."
"Great shoes at a sale price, so I bought 2 pairs"
"Great shoes, very durable and comfortable. Easy to buy online, shipped the next day. Free return option makes buying online stress-free."
"The website was good to navigate and the shoes arrived promptly. However, when I saw them for real, rather than in the website photo, I wasn't really happy with the colour. The white leather upper had a blueish tone, so that it looked slightly greyish, especially in contrast to the laces, which were a creamy white. I raised this with customer services and they offered both a new pair of laces and a 10% discount."
"This company is excellent. Highest quality, well fitting shoes. Service is fantastic. I have ordered from them many times and I have no complaints. Wonderful :)"
ECCO Shoes is rated 4.56 based on 18 reviews