ECCO Shoes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ECCO Shoes

How would you rate ECCO Shoes ?

(optional)

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dina Ambrusevich
The best quality! Perfect size guide! Recommended!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ECCO Shoes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Dina Ambrusevich
"The best quality! Perfect size guide! Recommended!"
Mr Yellow
"Great quality product - well designed and robust!"
Mark Oliver
"Ecco shoes with Goretex are perfect for school teachers! Comfortable, dry, and stylish. Best shoes ever!"
Steve Hinch
"Great golf shoes, very waterproof , comfortable and able to wear in clubhouse as well as on course."
Mr L Mikolaitis
"Very quick delivery. Quality shoes."
Mrs Nicola Berry
"Every pair of shoes that I have bought for myself, my husband or our children have been absolutely without fault! They are comfortable from Day 1, have style, and are of superb quality."
"Very good and prompt service of the order. Very good quality products."
Margaret
"Great shoes at a sale price, so I bought 2 pairs"
Daan Bloembergen
"Great shoes, very durable and comfortable. Easy to buy online, shipped the next day. Free return option makes buying online stress-free."
"The website was good to navigate and the shoes arrived promptly. However, when I saw them for real, rather than in the website photo, I wasn't really happy with the colour. The white leather upper had a blueish tone, so that it looked slightly greyish, especially in contrast to the laces, which were a creamy white. I raised this with customer services and they offered both a new pair of laces and a 10% discount."
Wexfordshopper
"This company is excellent. Highest quality, well fitting shoes. Service is fantastic. I have ordered from them many times and I have no complaints. Wonderful :)"
ECCO Shoes is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews