Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
I enjoy the pods which prevent me from smoking cigarettes. I would appreciate if you afforded me coupons every time I make a purchase. I have tried using a code but am never able to utilize them as they are blocked. Any consideration you could give to my request would be very nice.
I like the pods I received but 2 leaked.
I've been a customer for over a year. The service and the product I buy is excellent. They ship right away. But lately they have been using UPS and the delivery time is much longer than USPS which is my preference. Wish I could have that fixed so USPS is the main shipper again !
When you have a problem, with any item...they jump to get it fixed. HOWEVER... A PHONE AGENT WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ONLINE CONTACT... *HINT *HINT *HINT
Great place to get product. The only thing that would be nice is if I was given a coupon or some sort of discount for how much I order (few times a month with good size orders). Would be cool to see a coupon code/discount to show appreciation for continued business.
Good customer service
The store is great. Fast delivery times and very helpful when there is a problem
Received the product fast.
Don't know why we have to pay an excise tax. You can pick them up at a commissary. But they are discontinuing them. I got three box of two tanks, they come out to be $11.09 per tank. That is a bit high. I personally do not smoke but my husband does. And I don't want to be on the receiving end if he has a nicotine fit.
Being a long time customer I was surprised when I was charged sales tax on my last order. This was the first time, as all my previous orders were tax free. I attempted to contact the help desk but received no reply. I would still like an explanation.
Orders have been fine. Thanks.
Only one wrong delivery. Website is easy to navigate. Reorder button is very helpful.
Love the menthol flavor, not too strong. Price has gotten to expensive, with shipping at $8.99, what happened to free shipping on orders over $30, plus the excise tax. Too much for me! Sorry, luv the company!
You guys rock! I've tried to order vape supplies from a few companies and had less than satisfactory results and was driving 35 miles to get to a decent vape shop to get what we needed at a sane price. Then came our ice storm and everything shut down and I had to order on line and tried you. The product selection could be better but price, ease of ordering and speed of delivery was outstanding!
The Customer service and prices are great. However I think they need to have other shipping methods available. I paid for 1 day express and 4 days later and still haven’t received via usps
This is the second order from you, but for some reason the refill pods are leaking...I filled them just like I always have but they are leaking all over the inside. I clean it out and it fills up again. I've checked the stoppers and they are tight. What am I doing wrong? Or could it be defective pods? Help please.
Great prices
It's great
Always satisfied with you, order came complete and on time, as usual
Variety option but sometime shipping takes longer than expected
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.87 based on 34,035 reviews